Fox uses 8 year olds for political smear.

Yeah FOX is as dirty as those teachers and schools who are trying to use the art of Music to indoctrinate children into believing Obama is "The One".

To me the larger issue is why do we allow 8 year olds to sing at all?

For christs sake! 8 year olds suck at singing. They sound like a bunch of screeching cats. For generations, parents and family have been subjected to ......
"And now Mrs Jones second grade class will sing a selection from Disney movies"
8 year olds singing is not cute...Its torture
Don't have to worry about that around here. NCLB can't test singing, so it's been cut out of the Elementary curriculum.

Yeah FOX is as dirty as those teachers and schools who are trying to use the art of Music to indoctrinate children into believing Obama is "The One".

For christs sake! 8 year olds suck at singing. They sound like a bunch of screeching cats. For generations, parents and family have been subjected to ......

:rofl:

That was good :)

I already repped you today.

I've skimmed thru this thread where a lot of "teasing" has been going on. But I challenge any of the posters to say they would not have minded their own young kids being videotaped at school without their knowledge, have said videotape used by a major news network to make a political point...a point that would be guaranteed to make some angry people even angrier...and said news network lets everyone know what and where that school was.

I would be furious if it were my kids...not spend my time "teasing" someone else on the internet over it.
Who would you be mad at? The teachers? The shooter of the tape? The person who put it on the web? The news organization that reported on it?

First of all the shooter of the video for sending it on to a news network WITHOUT getting written permission for doing so...and for any news organization accepting said video without proof of written permission by parents. That's a start.

So, I'm still waiting for any parent here to say they have NO PROBLEM with unauthorized videos of their kids at school being sold to news organizations to be used of political purposes.

:rofl:

That was good :)

I already repped you today.

Sorry,

I just had to get it off my chest

I've skimmed thru this thread where a lot of "teasing" has been going on. But I challenge any of the posters to say they would not have minded their own young kids being videotaped at school without their knowledge, have said videotape used by a major news network to make a political point...a point that would be guaranteed to make some angry people even angrier...and said news network lets everyone know what and where that school was.

I would be furious if it were my kids...not spend my time "teasing" someone else on the internet over it.
Who would you be mad at? The teachers? The shooter of the tape? The person who put it on the web? The news organization that reported on it?

First of all the shooter of the video for sending it on to a news network WITHOUT getting written permission for doing so...and for any news organization accepting said video without proof of written permission by parents. That's a start.

So, I'm still waiting for any parent here to say they have NO PROBLEM with unauthorized videos of their kids at school being sold to news organizations to be used of political purposes.
The video was on YouTube. FNC reported it.

LOL I find it hilarious that some of the same righties who fail to provide proof of their arguments and instead demand that others "go look it up" are chiming in telling the author that the burden of proof is on him since he made the claim. LOL

Personally, I firmly believe that if you make a claim then you should provide the proof to back it up and that the burden of proof is on the one who made the claim. It's just funny hearing the same thing I told to some of these righties, who refused to do so when asked, saying the same thing i said to them to others. LOL

LOL I find it hilarious that some of the same righties who fail to provide proof of their arguments and instead demand that others "go look it up" are chiming in telling the author that the burden of proof is on him since he made the claim. LOL

Personally, I firmly believe that if you make a claim then you should provide the proof to back it up and that the burden of proof is on the one who made the claim. It's just funny hearing the same thing I told to some of these righties, who refused to do so when asked, saying the same thing i said to them to others. LOL
Which righties?

But you don't link to credible sources. And your claims can't be substantiated, while mine can. So keep on shining and whining and pining on, pinhead, but it doan' change nuthin.
Not everyone links to sources when they make assertions. But when asked to do so, most will.

It's the dishonest brokers such as yourself and rdean, who will not and get their panties all in a wad when asked to do so.

From what I have seen on this board and from when I have asked righties to provide sources to support their claims I end up getting attacked personally and the proof is never provided. Although I disagree with rdean's tactic of telling others to look it up that is about the same response I get from most of the righties I ask to provide a valid source.

The video was on YouTube. FNC reported it.
and FNC blured it so none of the kids could be recognized

But you don't link to credible sources. And your claims can't be substantiated, while mine can. So keep on shining and whining and pining on, pinhead, but it doan' change nuthin.
Not everyone links to sources when they make assertions. But when asked to do so, most will.

It's the dishonest brokers such as yourself and rdean, who will not and get their panties all in a wad when asked to do so.

From what I have seen on this board and from when I have asked righties to provide sources to support their claims I end up getting attacked personally and the proof is never provided. Although I disagree with rdean's tactic of telling others to look it up that is about the same response I get from most of the righties I ask to provide a valid source.
Yes, well which righties in this thread? You alluded to that earlier ("some of these righties") and I would like to know which ones here have done that to you. I know damn well I have never done so. Now that that is clear, who in this thread?

What's even funnier is that the "proof" was posted on several different threads that most of the rightwingnuts crying in this thread saw...I guess they really do discard any information that doesn't agree with their preconceived notions.

All I know Is I equated the schools irresponsible indoctrination style behavior with FOX's irresponsible use of the children to hammer home their opinion that MANY people on the left feel that this behavior is ok.

FOX shouldn't use the kids to beat up on the left and Obama.
Teachers shouldn't use indoctrination to make kids believe what the teachers want them to.

If you can't see both sides of the argument having validity then you have no business debating, as you are not being intellectually honest with yourselves.

All I know Is I equated the schools irresponsible indoctrination style behavior with FOX's irresponsible use of the children to hammer home their opinion that MANY people on the left feel that this behavior is ok.

FOX shouldn't use the kids to beat up on the left and Obama.
Teachers shouldn't use indoctrination to make kids believe what the teachers want them to.

If you can't see both sides of the argument having validity then you have no business debating, as you are not being intellectually honest with yourselves.
I don't think the songs about Obama or Bush are harmful. I don't think the kids were indoctrinated in either case. I do think that FOX and Rush blowing this up into THE BIG BAD NEWS OF THE DAY and plastering these kids faces all over the place to the point that the school had to hire provide security is wrong, wrong, wrong.

What's even funnier is that the "proof" was posted on several different threads that most of the rightwingnuts crying in this thread saw...I guess they really do discard any information that doesn't agree with their preconceived notions.
You are a bonafide idiot. The burden of proof is on the one making the claim. Assuming others have seen the information elsewhere is just beyond idiotic.

You are a bonafide idiot. The burden of proof is on the one making the claim. Assuming others have seen the information elsewhere is just beyond idiotic.
:lol: You're so incredibly predictable.

Tell it to your boy dcon, I'm still waiting for his proof.

Let me get this straight. You propagandize children and Fox is the bad guy for reporting the news?

I must live in Bizarro world. Bad is good. Good is bad.

obama-monkey-sign.jpg

It's just Fox indoctrination of children.....

Last edited:
:lol: You're so incredibly predictable.

Tell it to your boy dcon, I'm still waiting for his proof.
Liar.

You haven't asked anyone for any proof of anything in this thread.

Or are you just so confused that you don't even know in which thread you are?

Forum List

Back