Fox uses 8 year olds for political smear.

"The difference here is the song to Bush was a National Event at the White House with Bush in Attendance. The ones to Obama were at some unknown school in an auditorium. "

You just made my point. Teachers have absolutely no business indoctrinating children with their political views in a classroom setting. They are there to teach reading, math and science to young minds, that is all.

Hitler, Stalin, Saddam, indoctrinated children at a very young age and history proves what happened there. They were all evil dictators. Today we fight a war on terrorism, these young children grow up to be terrorists because the mullahs, ( teachers) have indoctrinated them with hate for anyone who does not beleive as they do. This is a very dangerous road you want to go down and I will have NONE of it.

So it's wrong to indoctrinate children and yet what bush did was OK?? Seems to me that there is a parallel despite the many denials from the right.

You bring up hitler, stalin, and saddam and their indoctirnation of children but wouldn't what bush did fit that description? His white house brought in 100 children to sing praises to him and fema for coming to rebuild.

The simple matter is that if you are against one then if you are honest you should be against both instead of condemning one while you make lame excuses for the other.

You are a bonafide idiot. The burden of proof is on the one making the claim. Assuming others have seen the information elsewhere is just beyond idiotic.
:lol: You're so incredibly predictable.

Tell it to your boy dcon, I'm still waiting for his proof.
Liar.

You haven't asked anyone for any proof of anything in this thread.

Or are you just so confused that you don't even know in which thread you are?
More predictability on your part. Poor you.

Wow, you really are a bonafide moron. The video was not put on YouTube by the eeeeevil FNC. They reported it.

And you decided that you were offended by that.

Exactly. They made a big deal out of it. It's because they are desperately trying hard to make Obama fail, to smear him, they deliberately endanger children. But I guess you're saying "That's ok"? Is that what you're saying? They knew what they were doing. They hoped it would happen. They still hope.
You're offended because folks are informed.

Amazing.

Wow, did dean actually say that? I have to ask because I don't see that anywhere in the post. So where did you get it??

Exactly. They made a big deal out of it. It's because they are desperately trying hard to make Obama fail, to smear him, they deliberately endanger children. But I guess you're saying "That's ok"? Is that what you're saying? They knew what they were doing. They hoped it would happen. They still hope.

Amazing.
Yes. The truth must be kept buried.

It's the mantra of the Obamaphile. They act like they'll get kicked out of the cult if they don't fight each and every single little deal. They are as thin-skinned as their leader.

You see this is where the problem begins. Once righty makes something up and attributes it to a poster and then another righty acting in perfect lemming fashion takes the baseless comment and runs with it.
Typical.

Amazing.
Yes. The truth must be kept buried.

It's the mantra of the Obamaphile. They act like they'll get kicked out of the cult if they don't fight each and every single little deal. They are as thin-skinned as their leader.

You see this is where the problem begins. Once righty makes something up and attributes it to a poster and then another righty acting in perfect lemming fashion takes the baseless comment and runs with it.
Typical.
And your point is what? Do you dispute anything either 'rightie' had to say?

Amazing.

Wow, did dean actually say that? I have to ask because I don't see that anywhere in the post. So where did you get it??
If you think dean is not offended you are a moron.

Now, what is your point?

:lol:

Even more predictable, si modo reps me with the word liar. What is that, five times now?

Pathetic.
Indeed I did. I will always whenever you lie. And it is nothing different than anything I have said on the board.

And, true to form, you whine about it.

So, let me summarize.

A teacher, now retired, wrote a song about hope that the new president would lead us out of 8 years of unparalleled disaster from the previous president.

Seven months ago, someone, without asking, videotaped these children, in an auditorium, in an unknown school, against the wishes of their parents and posted it on the Internet.

Fox news, the propaganda network, found the footage and in an “a ha” moment, thinking they could harm the President of the United States, splashed this made up “news” across their website and on every program on their station.

The president knew nothing about this and those children were put in danger to give Fox an “a ha” moment.

Fox then reported on their website that the school where this incredible “news”, which was seven months old, was taking place had been placed on lockdown, received death threats and was being guarded by police due to their reporting.

Someone must have told Fox about this because shortly after, they revised their website, they removed the death threats and the lockdown because they knew that they had created an “a ha” moment and innocent children have been placed in danger because of their actions.

I think that pretty much covers it. Nice going. The rabid right is so “afraid” of imaginary bogeymen, the will put babies in danger. Nice.

So, does the right still call itself the "Moral Majority"? Haven't heard that in a long time. Did they finally realize how hypocritical that was or they just prefer being called "right wingnuts"?
I think your summary is a bit off; but it does provide another example of the real summary of the thread - that you just don't get it.

WOW more typical righty BS. No counter argument, no explanation all you do is chime in with an attack claiming he doesn't get it.

Do you have anything real to offer or is this baseless BS all you have??

Let me get this straight. You propagandize children and Fox is the bad guy for reporting the news?

I must live in Bizarro world. Bad is good. Good is bad.

No one but Fox (by buying an unauthorized video with no parental signatures) was propagandizing children.

They sang a cute song (lucky them...around here the music programs are gone) and they moved on. I'm guessing they and their parents are much, much more likely to remember the songs now that they've been THREATENED over them.

So, let me summarize.

A teacher, now retired, wrote a song about hope that the new president would lead us out of 8 years of unparalleled disaster from the previous president.

Seven months ago, someone, without asking, videotaped these children, in an auditorium, in an unknown school, against the wishes of their parents and posted it on the Internet.

Fox news, the propaganda network, found the footage and in an “a ha” moment, thinking they could harm the President of the United States, splashed this made up “news” across their website and on every program on their station.

The president knew nothing about this and those children were put in danger to give Fox an “a ha” moment.

Fox then reported on their website that the school where this incredible “news”, which was seven months old, was taking place had been placed on lockdown, received death threats and was being guarded by police due to their reporting.

Someone must have told Fox about this because shortly after, they revised their website, they removed the death threats and the lockdown because they knew that they had created an “a ha” moment and innocent children have been placed in danger because of their actions.

I think that pretty much covers it. Nice going. The rabid right is so “afraid” of imaginary bogeymen, the will put babies in danger. Nice.

So, does the right still call itself the "Moral Majority"? Haven't heard that in a long time. Did they finally realize how hypocritical that was or they just prefer being called "right wingnuts"?
I think your summary is a bit off; but it does provide another example of the real summary of the thread - that you just don't get it.

WOW more typical righty BS. No counter argument, no explanation all you do is chime in with an attack claiming he doesn't get it.

uh, just what in that rant was even worth the time to refute?

Let me get this straight. You propagandize children and Fox is the bad guy for reporting the news?

I must live in Bizarro world. Bad is good. Good is bad.

No one but Fox (by buying an unauthorized video with no parental signatures) was propagandizing children.

They sang a cute song (lucky them...around here the music programs are gone) and they moved on. I'm guessing they and their parents are much, much more likely to remember the songs now that they've been THREATENED over them.
uh, they reported on what was on youtube, do you have any proof they paid anything for it?

First of all the shooter of the video for sending it on to a news network WITHOUT getting written permission for doing so...and for any news organization accepting said video without proof of written permission by parents. That's a start.

So, I'm still waiting for any parent here to say they have NO PROBLEM with unauthorized videos of their kids at school being sold to news organizations to be used of political purposes.
The video was on YouTube. FNC reported it.
and FNC blured it so none of the kids could be recognized

Did they blur the school name?

So, let me summarize.

As rdean still doesn't get it after going through the entire thread, my correction of his summary was spot on. Do you have an issue with accuracy?

I've skimmed thru this thread where a lot of "teasing" has been going on. But I challenge any of the posters to say they would not have minded their own young kids being videotaped at school without their knowledge, have said videotape used by a major news network to make a political point...a point that would be guaranteed to make some angry people even angrier...and said news network lets everyone know what and where that school was.

I would be furious if it were my kids...not spend my time "teasing" someone else on the internet over it.
Who would you be mad at? The teachers?

If theparents approved ahead of time then why would they be mad at the teachers??

The shooter of the tape?

If it was another parent and it was for personal use to film their child then why would I be mad at them unless of course they are the ones that distributed the tape without permission?

The person who put it on the web?

That wouldn't be a problem in my mind because who would be paying attention to it but family members of the children singing. However, according to what was posted earlier some parents complained and it was pulled but not before it was posted on youtube and picked up by foxnews.

The news organization that reported on it?

Now if any involved should have known better it should have been a nationally viewed network. How many times did they show it and what were their comments about it?? Did they try to attribute it to obama claiming he was behind it?? Did they handle it responsibly or did they use it as propaganda to stoke a fire and enrage righties with tales of indoctrination?

:lol:

Even more predictable, si modo reps me with the word liar. What is that, five times now?

Pathetic.
Indeed I did. I will always whenever you lie. And it is nothing different than anything I have said on the board.

And, true to form, you whine about it.
That would be fine, if you repped me for lying. So far you haven't...you call me a liar when you look like a fool. Which is often.

Forum List

Back