Fox uses 8 year olds for political smear.

State Orders Review Of Obama-Praising Song Video

Police confirmed Thursday night that threats had been received by the school.

On Friday morning, there was a larger than normal police presence at the school. Two police vehicles were parked in front of the entrance, and another officer was assisting a crossing guard nearby as national media crews descended on the quaint Central Jersey neighborhood.

http://www.rawstory.com/images/new/foxnewsdeaththreatcachelinkscreencap-correct.jpg

Here is a screen shot from Fox saying that death threats were recieved at the scool, but later, Fox changed it to remove the part about death threats:

Review Ordered of Video Showing Students Singing Praises of President Obama - Political News - FOXNews.com

Well yea. It was because of Fox the school recieved death threats.

Well, there you go. I know you idiots love Fox.
Good luck and good night.
Wow, you really are a bonafide moron. The video was not put on YouTube by the eeeeevil FNC. They reported it.

And you decided that you were offended by that.

another FAIL for rdean

that was at a PRIVATE EVENT and they didn't sing praises to Bush they were PRAYING FOR HIM

Oh, I'm sorry. Singing makes all the difference. THIS indoctrination is different. It's private. It was in a movie.
It wasn't in a public school we are paying for.

See?

You have been slapped down. Just take the lump and move on. Man up, your OP is toast.

another FAIL for rdean

that was at a PRIVATE EVENT and they didn't sing praises to Bush they were PRAYING FOR HIM

Oh, I'm sorry. Singing makes all the difference. THIS indoctrination is different. It's private. It was in a movie.
if it wasnt done by a school(it wasnt) then it has nothing to do with this situation
and since they werent actually praising Bush, but PRAYING FOR him

that makes it a totally different thing
the kids in THAT movie were there because their parents sent them
and paid for it

On Friday morning, there was a larger than normal police presence at the school. Two police vehicles were parked in front of the entrance, and another officer was assisting a crossing guard nearby as national media crews descended on the quaint Central Jersey neighborhood.

http://www.rawstory.com/images/new/foxnewsdeaththreatcachelinkscreencap-correct.jpg

Here is a screen shot from Fox saying that death threats were recieved at the scool, but later, Fox changed it to remove the part about death threats:

Review Ordered of Video Showing Students Singing Praises of President Obama - Political News - FOXNews.com

Wow, you really are a bonafide moron. The video was not put on YouTube by the eeeeevil FNC. They reported it.

Exactly. They made a big deal out of it. It's because they are desperately trying hard to make Obama fail, to smear him, they deliberately endanger children. But I guess you're saying "That's ok"? Is that what you're saying? They knew what they were doing. They hoped it would happen. They still hope.

Exactly. They made a big deal out of it.
They reported on it, as the only news outlet not still sucking Obama's dick.

Exactly. They made a big deal out of it. It's because they are desperately trying hard to make Obama fail, to smear him, they deliberately endanger children. But I guess you're saying "That's ok"? Is that what you're saying? They knew what they were doing. They hoped it would happen. They still hope.
wow, you just wont stop digging

You're offended because folks are informed.

Amazing.

another FAIL for rdean

if it wasnt done by a school(it wasnt) then it has nothing to do with this situation

and paid for it

You don't know what was being said.

How did she put it?

ajgeanew;'kjmepm
asglsjeap[mgfs'pedm
sdfkmgsl;rfmts';k
s;'.mhgls;'kmtb's;e
;'sdklhg;pmfglkasefn

Does that sound pretty much what she said? Can you translate that? No? Ok, I will.

"Republicans are weird. They speak in tongues. Bush surrounds himself with spiritual people. God bless. This is indoctrination".

Hey, if you need any more translations, let me know. Glad I could help out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fox reported on what was already on YouTube, yet you're not blaming YouTube.

You're not even blaming the person who shot the video, or the one who posted it on YouTube.

Why?

See? Your moronic talking points, shredded again. And you and your sock puppet Jake can't change that no matter how many posts you make.

But, besides all of that: Do you see what a childish, counter-productive argument "So what, Booooosh did it too" is? Especially when it's not even accurate?

It's the "appeal to Mom" fallacy, it's in the "bandwagon" category of logical fallacies. By saying "Booooosh did it too" you're actually arguing AGAINST Obama, the "change agent,"

I bet you're too stupid to see that.

and paid for it

You don't know what was being said.

How did she put it?

ajgeanew;'kjmepm
asglsjeap[mgfs'pedm
sdfkmgsl;rfmts';k
s;'.mhgls;'kmtb's;e
;'sdklhg;pmfglkasefn

Does that sound pretty much what she said?
wow, how deep are you now?
i'd say its gotta be about 10' below grade by now

You're not even blaming the person who shot the video, or the one who posted it on YouTube.

Why?

See? Your moronic talking points, shredded again. And you and your sock puppet Jake can't change that no matter how many posts you make.

But, besides all of that: Do you see what a childish, counter-productive argument "So what, Booooosh did it too" is? Especially when it's not even accurate?

It's the "appeal to Mom" fallacy, it's in the "bandwagon" category of logical fallacies. By saying "Booooosh did it too" you're actually arguing AGAINST Obama, the "change agent,"

I bet you're too stupid to see that.
he's making me right once again, he truly is a fucking moron

You're offended because folks are informed.

Amazing.
Yes. The truth must be kept buried.

It's the mantra of the Obamaphile. They act like they'll get kicked out of the cult if they don't fight each and every single little deal. They are as thin-skinned as their leader.

Why?

I bet you're too stupid to see that
[Emphasis mine] And that's the funniest thing about the tu quoque approach.

Last edited:
Out of the Mouths of Babes - Washington Wire - WSJ

it happened, but it wasnt done by anyone attached to a school

Bird brain. All children are attached to school. Duh!

The point is, they were children coaxed into singing for a loser who let them suffer. This was Newspeak. It was at a national event. Imagine if these kids were singing for Obama, the white, I mean right, would be going nuts.

you really are pathetic.

This sums up the thread and OP perfectly....

Forum List

Back