Fox uses 8 year olds for political smear.

Every so often, I think Fox is merely dirty, then they become worse.

Seven months ago, an elementary school performed a song praising President Obama. Now, this isn't unusual. Children from Katrina sang in praise of Bush and FEMA, as if they did a good job.

The difference here is the song to Bush was a National Event at the White House with Bush in Attendance. The ones to Obama were at some unknown school in an auditorium.

The lyrics were sent to the parents, who had to send a note of approval before their children's participation. None disapproved, they all signed.

A month later, they performed again, but someone video taped the performance and put it online. The parents protested and it was taken down, but not before someone copied it to Youtube. A copy of this video, without parents approval appeared on Youtube AND FOX TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT IT bringing unwanted attention. Now the school has had to hire extra security. All those kids faces were flashed across the Internet. Babies eight years old. Now some have put up links, but to me, when the parents haven't approved and have already protested, to add more links is disrespectful and AWFUL. Shame on you. You know who you are.

And Fox. What a dirty station to do that to those many families. A dirty and odious station whose goal is to make the President of the United States of America fail. Even using children against their parents wishes. Disgusting. They have no limits. If any right wing kooks attack those kids, it's on Fox.

First song:

Song 1:
Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand
To make this country strong again
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said we must be fair today
Equal work means equal pay
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that we must take a stand
To make sure everyone gets a chance
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
Mmm, mmm, mm
Barack Hussein Obama

And this song from Black History Month

Song 2:
Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!
For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!"

Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!
The first black American to lead this great nation!

Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans
To make this country's economy number one again!

Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!
And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue!

So continue ---- Mr. President we know you'll do the trick
So here's a hearty hip-hooray ----

Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!

Partial Lyric praising Bush and Fema for their response to Katrina:

“Our country’s stood beside us
People have sent us aid.
Katrina could not stop us, our hopes will never fade.
Congress, Bush and FEMA
People across our land
Together have come to rebuild us and we join them hand-in-hand!”

:lol::lol::lol: Funny but I don't think Bush was EVER praised for Katrina. In fact--Bush was blamed for somehow--redirecting Hurricane Katina to hit the Gulf Coast at a cat 5--the worst ever to hit Louisiansa--You know Gobal Warming----:lol::lol::lol:

So now, if you want to give us a link to school children singing Bush's praise while they were standing in 5 feet of water--PLEASE DO SO!

As we all KNOW----EVERYTHING IS BUSH'S FAULT--:lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW--We have Katrina survivors living in my state of Colorado--that plan to stay--but I sure as hell have not heard or seen any siinging of school children praising Bush over that!

And--if I hear that my grandchildren are learning songs about our elected officials to sing--I will personally go out & knock out the school teachers & school board (regardless of party) for trying to indoctrinate our children.

Last edited:
So, let me summarize.

A teacher, now retired, wrote a song about hope that the new president would lead us out of 8 years of unparalleled disaster from the previous president.

Seven months ago, someone, without asking, videotaped these children, in an auditorium, in an unknown school, against the wishes of their parents and posted it on the Internet.

Fox news, the propaganda network, found the footage and in an “a ha” moment, thinking they could harm the President of the United States, splashed this made up “news” across their website and on every program on their station.

The president knew nothing about this and those children were put in danger to give Fox an “a ha” moment.

Fox then reported on their website that the school where this incredible “news”, which was seven months old, was taking place had been placed on lockdown, received death threats and was being guarded by police due to their reporting.

Someone must have told Fox about this because shortly after, they revised their website, they removed the death threats and the lockdown because they knew that they had created an “a ha” moment and innocent children have been placed in danger because of their actions.

I think that pretty much covers it. Nice going. The rabid right is so “afraid” of imaginary bogeymen, the will put babies in danger. Nice.

So, does the right still call itself the "Moral Majority"? Haven't heard that in a long time. Did they finally realize how hypocritical that was or they just prefer being called "right wingnuts"?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, let me summarize.

A teacher, now retired, wrote a song about hope that the new president would lead us out of 8 years of unparalleled disaster from the previous president.

Seven months ago, someone, without asking, videotaped these children, in an auditorium, in an unknown school, against the wishes of their parents and posted it on the Internet.

Fox news, the propaganda network, found the footage and in an “a ha” moment, thinking they could harm the President of the United States, splashed this made up “news” across their website and on every program on their station.

The president knew nothing about this and those children were put in danger to give Fox an “a ha” moment.

Fox then reported on their website that the school where this incredible “news”, which was seven months old, was taking place had been placed on lockdown, received death threats and was being guarded by police due to their reporting.

Someone must have told Fox about this because shortly after, they revised their website, they removed the death threats and the lockdown because they knew that they had created an “a ha” moment and innocent children have been placed in danger because of their actions.

I think that pretty much covers it. Nice going. The rabid right is so “afraid” of imaginary bogeymen, the will put babies in danger. Nice.

So, does the right still call itself the "Moral Majority"? Haven't heard that in a long time. Did they finally realize how hypocritical that was or they just prefer being called "right wingnuts"?
:clap2:

So, let me summarize.

I think your summary is a bit off; but it does provide another example of the real summary of the thread - that you just don't get it.

So, let me summarize.

I've skimmed thru this thread where a lot of "teasing" has been going on. But I challenge any of the posters to say they would not have minded their own young kids being videotaped at school without their knowledge, have said videotape used by a major news network to make a political point...a point that would be guaranteed to make some angry people even angrier...and said news network lets everyone know what and where that school was.

I would be furious if it were my kids...not spend my time "teasing" someone else on the internet over it.

I've skimmed thru this thread where a lot of "teasing" has been going on. But I challenge any of the posters to say they would not have minded their own young kids being videotaped at school without their knowledge, have said videotape used by a major news network to make a political point...a point that would be guaranteed to make some angry people even angrier...and said news network lets everyone know what and where that school was.

I would be furious if it were my kids...not spend my time "teasing" someone else on the internet over it.
Who would you be mad at? The teachers? The shooter of the tape? The person who put it on the web? The news organization that reported on it?

So, let me summarize.
The summary is, your OP is a massive fail and now you're all butthurt, trying for some odd reason to salvage something out of it rather than taking your lumps and moving on.

They are NOT gonna kick you out of the cult or anything for that, ya know.

Just Man up or shut up. You lost, got thrashed. Your position was thoroughly shredded. The facts didn't fit your assertions.

I agree, rdean, FOX used the children as political tools. So did Rush...my neighbor was blasting his show from his truck stereo the other day and Rush was blathering on about it with his fauxraged self.

If I were any of the parents I'd be more concerned about Rush talking about my children than anything else.

So, let me summarize.

The bigger issue is who was guilty of the larger crime against children?

A NJ School for having a bunch of 8 yr olds sing an inane song about the incoming president?

or

FoxNews splashing the image of these children round the clock without parental consent in an attempt to embarrass the president?

Every so often, I think Fox is merely dirty, then they become worse.

Seven months ago, an elementary school performed a song praising President Obama. Now, this isn't unusual. Children from Katrina sang in praise of Bush and FEMA, as if they did a good job.

The difference here is the song to Bush was a National Event at the White House with Bush in Attendance. The ones to Obama were at some unknown school in an auditorium.

The lyrics were sent to the parents, who had to send a note of approval before their children's participation. None disapproved, they all signed.

A month later, they performed again, but someone video taped the performance and put it online. The parents protested and it was taken down, but not before someone copied it to Youtube. A copy of this video, without parents approval appeared on Youtube AND FOX TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT IT bringing unwanted attention. Now the school has had to hire extra security. All those kids faces were flashed across the Internet. Babies eight years old. Now some have put up links, but to me, when the parents haven't approved and have already protested, to add more links is disrespectful and AWFUL. Shame on you. You know who you are.

And Fox. What a dirty station to do that to those many families. A dirty and odious station whose goal is to make the President of the United States of America fail. Even using children against their parents wishes. Disgusting. They have no limits. If any right wing kooks attack those kids, it's on Fox.

First song:

Song 1:
Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand
To make this country strong again
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said we must be fair today
Equal work means equal pay
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that we must take a stand
To make sure everyone gets a chance
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
Mmm, mmm, mm
Barack Hussein Obama

And this song from Black History Month

Song 2:
Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!
For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!"

Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!
The first black American to lead this great nation!

Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans
To make this country's economy number one again!

Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!
And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue!

So continue ---- Mr. President we know you'll do the trick
So here's a hearty hip-hooray ----

Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!

Partial Lyric praising Bush and Fema for their response to Katrina:

“Our country’s stood beside us
People have sent us aid.
Katrina could not stop us, our hopes will never fade.
Congress, Bush and FEMA
People across our land
Together have come to rebuild us and we join them hand-in-hand!”

Yeah FOX is as dirty as those teachers and schools who are trying to use the art of Music to indoctrinate children into believing Obama is "The One".

Yeah FOX is as dirty as those teachers and schools who are trying to use the art of Music to indoctrinate children into believing Obama is "The One".

To me the larger issue is why do we allow 8 year olds to sing at all?

For christs sake! 8 year olds suck at singing. They sound like a bunch of screeching cats. For generations, parents and family have been subjected to ......
"And now Mrs Jones second grade class will sing a selection from Disney movies"
8 year olds singing is not cute...Its torture

Last edited:

Forum List

Back