Fox uses 8 year olds for political smear.

:lol:

Even more predictable, si modo reps me with the word liar. What is that, five times now?

Pathetic.
Indeed I did. I will always whenever you lie. And it is nothing different than anything I have said on the board.

And, true to form, you whine about it.
That would be fine, if you repped me for lying. So far you haven't...you call me a liar when you look like a fool. Which is often.
You often lie and when you lie, I call you a liar. You lied. I told you you lied. Then you whined about it. If you don't like that, don't lie. It's simple.

Let me get this straight. You propagandize children and Fox is the bad guy for reporting the news?

I must live in Bizarro world. Bad is good. Good is bad.

No one but Fox (by buying an unauthorized video with no parental signatures) was propagandizing children.

They sang a cute song (lucky them...around here the music programs are gone) and they moved on. I'm guessing they and their parents are much, much more likely to remember the songs now that they've been THREATENED over them.
Yep, I can see it now. A couple of twenty year olds will be sitting around and saying, "Hey, remember when we sang a complimentary song about that black president and someone threatened to kill our principal over it? What was up with that?" :confused:

Let me get this straight. You propagandize children and Fox is the bad guy for reporting the news?

I must live in Bizarro world. Bad is good. Good is bad.

No one but Fox (by buying an unauthorized video with no parental signatures) was propagandizing children.

They sang a cute song (lucky them...around here the music programs are gone) and they moved on. I'm guessing they and their parents are much, much more likely to remember the songs now that they've been THREATENED over them.
Yep, I can see it now. A couple of twenty year olds will be sitting around and saying, "Hey, remember when we sang a complimentary song about that black president and someone threatened to kill our principal over it? What was up with that?" :confused:
What does the President's race have to do with it? Your focus on it is racist.

LOL I find it hilarious that some of the same righties who fail to provide proof of their arguments and instead demand that others "go look it up" are chiming in telling the author that the burden of proof is on him since he made the claim. LOL

Personally, I firmly believe that if you make a claim then you should provide the proof to back it up and that the burden of proof is on the one who made the claim. It's just funny hearing the same thing I told to some of these righties, who refused to do so when asked, saying the same thing i said to them to others. LOL
Which righties?

Dive for one. He made claims a while back and I asked him for proof and he started attacking me with his usual bumpersticker length personal attacks and never offered anything real.

Then there was pilgrim who accused me of taking something he said out of context and attacked me persoanlly and then when asked to show when and where I took anything he said out of context he merely attacked me again and then cut and ran. Since then he continually attacks me whenever I ask him to prove his claims.

Althought I did find this post oif yours in another thread

I've just searched for nearly every combination imaginable of the relevant words and phrases in your claim about September 15, 2007 protesters whining being the result of park police no longer counting crowds.

Not to my surprise, there is not a single source on the internet that can be found making that claim, except the last couple pages of this thread.

This is why the notion that you were "misinformed," which is fair and commonly occurring, doesn't hold water here. Where did this misinformation originate? Nowhere. You personally made it up out of thin air, you got called out and shown to be lying. I don't expect you to admit it, but it's true and we both know it.
Guess how much I give a shit whether you believe me or not?

Gracious - look it up.

So it seems that you too have issues with backing up your own claims. LOL

LOL I find it hilarious that some of the same righties who fail to provide proof of their arguments and instead demand that others "go look it up" are chiming in telling the author that the burden of proof is on him since he made the claim. LOL

Personally, I firmly believe that if you make a claim then you should provide the proof to back it up and that the burden of proof is on the one who made the claim. It's just funny hearing the same thing I told to some of these righties, who refused to do so when asked, saying the same thing i said to them to others. LOL
Which righties?

Dive for one. He made claims a while back and I asked him for proof and he started attacking me with his usual bumpersticker length personal attacks and never offered anything real.

Then there was pilgrim who accused me of taking something he said out of context and attacked me persoanlly and then when asked to show when and where I took anything he said out of context he merely attacked me again and then cut and ran. Since then he continually attacks me whenever I ask him to prove his claims.

I've just searched for nearly every combination imaginable of the relevant words and phrases in your claim about September 15, 2007 protesters whining being the result of park police no longer counting crowds.

Not to my surprise, there is not a single source on the internet that can be found making that claim, except the last couple pages of this thread.

This is why the notion that you were "misinformed," which is fair and commonly occurring, doesn't hold water here. Where did this misinformation originate? Nowhere. You personally made it up out of thin air, you got called out and shown to be lying. I don't expect you to admit it, but it's true and we both know it.

Gracious - look it up.

:rofl:

si modo is phony.

The Pilgrim's alright, he just gets a little flighty once in a while.

Which righties?

Gracious - look it up.

what a fucking LIAR

Oh, and dcon...he has three functions here.

Call people liars, especially when they aren't lying.
Call people morons, especially when he's feeling dumber than normal.
Thank every post Gunny makes.

:clap2:

He excels at all three!

Oh, and dcon...he has three functions here.

Call people liars, especially when they aren't lying.
Call people morons, especially when he's feeling dumber than normal.
Thank every post Gunny makes.

:clap2:

He excels at all three!
ah, ravi thinks she has made a point

only she projects

Yes. The truth must be kept buried.

It's the mantra of the Obamaphile. They act like they'll get kicked out of the cult if they don't fight each and every single little deal. They are as thin-skinned as their leader.

You see this is where the problem begins. Once righty makes something up and attributes it to a poster and then another righty acting in perfect lemming fashion takes the baseless comment and runs with it.
Typical.
And your point is what? Do you dispute anything either 'rightie' had to say?

I am offended by the dishonesty in attributing something to someone when they NEVER said it which is what you did and then the other righty lemming jumped on the band wagon.

BTW I see you skipped the question where I asked you where and when dean said what you are trying to attribute to him. Why is that??

You're offended because folks are informed.

Amazing.

Wow, did dean actually say that? I have to ask because I don't see that anywhere in the post. So where did you get it??
If you think dean is not offended you are a moron.

Now, what is your point?

Your DISHONEST claim was that dean was "offended because folks are informed" so I asked you to show when and where he said anything ot the kind and you failed miserably which means you are merely making shite up in a desperate attempt to attack someone based on something that they never said and your fellow righty lemming took the bait and ran with your dishonesty.

Can you read what you wrote or do you have some sort of mental deficiency?? I mean it's there in black and white and despite that FACT you exclude the second half of your statement as if it doesn't really exist.

I think your summary is a bit off; but it does provide another example of the real summary of the thread - that you just don't get it.

WOW more typical righty BS. No counter argument, no explanation all you do is chime in with an attack claiming he doesn't get it.

Do you have anything real to offer or is this baseless BS all you have??
As rdean still doesn't get it after going through the entire thread, my correction of his summary was spot on. Do you have an issue with accuracy?

LOL your "correction" wasn't a correction. A correction would require DETAILS and FACTS to explain how he was wrong or "a bit off." You merely claimed he was wrong and left it at that which usually means that you don't have the substance to back up your attacks.

So how about something REAL?? LOL Or is that above your paygrade??

LOL Funny thing is that he merely stated a fact in the middle of his post and yet out of his whole post YOU were the one that focused solely on race. So based on your own statement "your focus on it is racist."

LOL

Last edited:
Which righties?

Gracious - look it up.

what a fucking LIAR

LOL more bumper sticker mentality from the peabrain brigade. LOL

I have to say that I am actually amazed that you got to four whole words in your response. LOL

BTW you sent me a personal message back when I was asking you for more details concerning your argument on foxnews and how they were trying to promote the tea parties and I called you out for not providing any. All you could do in response was attack me personally. This was what you sent me.

i dont waste my time on fucking morons like you, go back to PMSNBC, oops, you cant

So what was that about lying??

what a fucking LIAR

I have to say that I am actually amazed that you got to four whole words in your response. LOL

BTW you sent me a personal message back when I was asking you for more details concerning your argument on foxnews and how they were trying to promote the tea parties and I called you out for not providing any. All you could do in response was attack me personally. This was what you sent me.

i dont waste my time on fucking morons like you, go back to PMSNBC, oops, you cant

can you go back to the PMSNBC forums?
nope, they are gone
no lie

Wow, did dean actually say that? I have to ask because I don't see that anywhere in the post. So where did you get it??
If you think dean is not offended you are a moron.

Now, what is your point?

Your DISHONEST claim was that dean was "offended because folks are informed" so I asked you to show when and where he said anything ot the kind and you failed miserably which means you are merely making shite up in a desperate attempt to attack someone based on something that they never said and your fellow righty lemming took the bait and ran with your dishonesty.

Can you read what you wrote or do you have some sort of mental deficiency?? I mean it's there in black and white and despite that FACT you exclude the second half of your statement as if it doesn't really exist.
she does that all the time...then when you challenge her, she tells you you are "obsessed" with her (very mal-contentishly) - and then - even though you ignore her (as I do), follows you around, continually posts ridiculous ignored replies - and will neg rep you randomly - in conversations she is not even in.

What a dishonest broker she is. Truly.

I guess for someone who makes nearly 100 posts a day (no exaggeration) every day for a month - the shma-hart woman is obviously bucking for a Guido promotion. lol.

( ready for it - insecure tart neg-rep coming my way for that. :rofl:)

Last edited:

Which righties?

Gracious - look it up.

LMAO! Yeah, I tell folks to look up the meaning of words. In fact, I don't even reference dictionaries whenever I write a report. Nope. Dictionaries are not included in any reference section of any work I've ever done nor have I ever seen any dictionaries in the reference sections of any papers I read.

Your desperation is showing like a cheap slip.

It was a Black History Month assembly. First Black President and all that...

what a fucking LIAR

can you go back to the PMSNBC forums?
nope, they are gone
no lie

LOL nice failed attempt to dodge but the thing is that I was asking your to back up your argument and you failed. Dishonestly focusing on the last half of your personal message as you ignore the first half only furhter proves your dishonesty. LOL

Forum List

Back