Fox uses 8 year olds for political smear.

Since when to the stoopidcons require their opponents to do what the stoopidcons won't -- post credible sources?

Practice what you preach, leech.
take the same advice i just gave to the moron that using the image of someone he hates to identify himself

Since when to the stoopidcons require their opponents to do what the stoopidcons won't -- post credible sources?

Practice what you preach, leech.

C'mon, really?

That the best you got?

Just link your information as most A-Listers in here do.

If not, you will always be lost in the farm system kid...

But you don't link to credible sources. And your claims can't be substantiated, while mine can. So keep on shining and whining and pining on, pinhead, but it doan' change nuthin.

But you don't link to credible sources. And your claims can't be substantiated, while mine can. So keep on shining and whining and pining on, pinhead, but it doan' change nuthin.
Not everyone links to sources when they make assertions. But when asked to do so, most will.

It's the dishonest brokers such as yourself and rdean, who will not and get their panties all in a wad when asked to do so.

Children from Katrina sang in praise of Bush and FEMA, as if they did a good job.
I'm sure you're going to produce a video or at least a credible link to this assertion forthwith.
Out of the Mouths of Babes - Washington Wire - WSJ

it happened, but it wasnt done by anyone attached to a school

Bird brain. All children are attached to school. Duh!

The point is, they were children coaxed into singing for a loser who let them suffer. This was Newspeak. It was at a national event. Imagine if these kids were singing for Obama, the white, I mean right, would be going nuts.

I'm sure you're going to produce a video or at least a credible link to this assertion forthwith.

The point is, they were children coaxed into singing for a loser who let them suffer. This was Newspeak. It was at a national event. Imagine if these kids were singing for Obama, the white, I mean right, would be going nuts.

you really are pathetic.

You really are a fucking idiot.

Children from Katrina sang in praise of Bush and FEMA, as if they did a good job.

You are so damn lazy. Go find it yourself.

Go to Google and paste the following:
Children from Katrina sang in praise of Bush and FEMA

If you find it yourself, you might believe it.

Oh come on..really?.. you can't read for context? Please point out how the stanza YOU posted "praises" Bush. It says Congress, Bush and Fema joined with others to lend a hand. It doesn't say that Bush is wonderful.. it doesn't say that he's honored.. it freakin' says he "joined". If you really can't tell the difference between that and the Obama love fest, you should seriously seek help.

Your baseless, idiotic and infantile regurgitated talking point was completely shredded and blown away. Just take the lump, learn the lesson, and move on.

you really are pathetic.
yes, he really IS

Your baseless, idiotic and infantile regurgitated talking point was completely shredded and blown away. Just take the lump, learn the lesson, and move on.
he's not smart enough to do that

I remember back in the 80's...there was this darling little girl and her brother I used to look after when their mom was busy...almost like family to me
- anyway, I recall a school recital I went to - it had a glorious patriotic theme, and the young children sang this very adoring song about President Reagan,
filled with praise.

We all applauded and thought how nice it was. Not one parent objected.

I guess that was back when patriotism was in vogue.

State Orders Review Of Obama-Praising Song Video

Police confirmed Thursday night that threats had been received by the school.

On Friday morning, there was a larger than normal police presence at the school. Two police vehicles were parked in front of the entrance, and another officer was assisting a crossing guard nearby as national media crews descended on the quaint Central Jersey neighborhood.

http://www.rawstory.com/images/new/foxnewsdeaththreatcachelinkscreencap-correct.jpg

Here is a screen shot from Fox saying that death threats were recieved at the scool, but later, Fox changed it to remove the part about death threats:

Review Ordered of Video Showing Students Singing Praises of President Obama - Political News - FOXNews.com

Well yea. It was because of Fox the school recieved death threats.

Well, there you go. I know you idiots love Fox.
Good luck and good night.

On Friday morning, there was a larger than normal police presence at the school. Two police vehicles were parked in front of the entrance, and another officer was assisting a crossing guard nearby as national media crews descended on the quaint Central Jersey neighborhood.

http://www.rawstory.com/images/new/foxnewsdeaththreatcachelinkscreencap-correct.jpg

Here is a screen shot from Fox saying that death threats were recieved at the scool, but later, Fox changed it to remove the part about death threats:

Review Ordered of Video Showing Students Singing Praises of President Obama - Political News - FOXNews.com

Fox reported on what was already on YouTube, yet you're not blaming YouTube.

You're not even blaming the person who shot the video, or the one who posted it on YouTube.

Why?

See? Your moronic talking points, shredded again. And you and your sock puppet Jake can't change that no matter how many posts you make.

"The difference here is the song to Bush was a National Event at the White House with Bush in Attendance. The ones to Obama were at some unknown school in an auditorium. "

You just made my point. Teachers have absolutely no business indoctrinating children with their political views in a classroom setting. They are there to teach reading, math and science to young minds, that is all.

Hitler, Stalin, Saddam, indoctrinated children at a very young age and history proves what happened there. They were all evil dictators. Today we fight a war on terrorism, these young children grow up to be terrorists because the mullahs, ( teachers) have indoctrinated them with hate for anyone who does not beleive as they do. This is a very dangerous road you want to go down and I will have NONE of it.

Last edited:

fuck you it was because of FNC
you are a fucking moron
they got it because of what they did, it upset people and SOME people when they get upset do stupid things

just as you are upset your hero(Obama worshipers) got exposed
here you are doing something just as stupid

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxdt_f0hwUg]YouTube - Jesus Camp Extract Praise Bush[/ame]

Now THAT'S indoctrination. Republicans do it best.

ATOMIC
BITCH
SLAP

POW!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back