For those upset with the SC sending abortion back to the states to decide, let's look at abortion laws in Europe.

No lie, you loons want it up till birth.

You want women with late pregnancy complications to die. 200,000 women have pregnancy complications and still births in the 3rd trimester. Are you seriously saying that women should have no health care for pregnancy complications after the 2nd trimester????

Shame on the UK and Netherlands, 6 months is fully formed human being that experiences pain, sucks its thumb, fully formed nervous system. That they allow that is disgusting.

Shame on the UK and Netherlands, 6 months is fully formed human being that experiences pain, sucks its thumb, fully formed nervous system. That they allow that is disgusting.

Shame on YOU for your wrong headed and uncaring attitude towards women undergoing the greatest loss you can suffer.

WOMEN LOSING A BABY AFTER 6 MONTHS OF GESTATION, ARE GOING THROUGH MEDICAL AND EMOTIONAL TRAUMA.

IMAGINE IF YOUR WIFE COULDN'T GET HEALTH CARE WHILE SHE WAS LOSING HER BABY.

Shame on YOU for your wrong headed and uncaring attitude towards women undergoing the greatest loss you can suffer.

WOMEN LOSING A BABY AFTER 6 MONTHS OF GESTATION, ARE GOING THROUGH MEDICAL AND EMOTIONAL TRAUMA.

You're such a fucking lunatic.

You call a woman having an abortion at 6 months suffering a 'loss'?? That's not 'losing' a baby, that murder you ignorant twat. 🤡

I'm a woman that has given birth to 3 children, I've felt my baby moving at 5 months, don't you fucking lecture me on what it's like. Having an abortion, especially at 6 months is murder.

This is stupid. No one is changing their minds on this issue

The battle lines have been drawn

And women are NOT happy having their abortion rights taken away by zealots

You're such a fucking lunatic.

You call a woman having an abortion at 6 months suffering a 'loss'?? That's not 'losing' a baby, that murder you ignorant twat. 🤡

I'm a woman that has given birth to 3 children, I've felt my baby moving at 5 months, don't you fucking lecture me on what it's like. Having an abortion, especially at 6 months is murder.

What would you know about it? How many times have you been pregnant? Every woman who suffers a miscarriage of a child that she wanted is suffering a loss. And she will feel the loss for the rest of her life.

You’re in no position to judge anyone having an abortion at six months. Such abortions are medically necessary to save the life of the mother or terminate a pregnancy, which was never viable in the first place.

If you’re going to ban all abortions, after the first trimester, you’re going to have to build a whole lot of facilities for babies born with Down’s syndrome and other genetic abnormalities. Rich women will continue to get abortions. They always had access to them. Poor women will be forced to bear these children, without the resources to care for them. They'll be turned over to the state to care for.

Do you have a point??? Here is the thing. Women aren't being denied abortions for pregnancy complications, care for ectopic pregnancies, or partial miscarriages. They're only being denied "elective abortions".

Even hospitals where elective abortions aren't being performed, women aren't being denied care for pregnancy complications. Nobody is dying or bleeding out in public bathrooms, nor are they being sent home to wait until their lives are in imminent danger.

Get back to me when OUR maternal death rates hit double digits, and women start dying as a result of lack of care.

What would you know about it? How many times have you been pregnant? Every woman who suffers a miscarriage of a child that she wanted is suffering a loss. And she will feel the loss for the rest of her life.

You’re in no position to judge anyone having an abortion at six months. Such abortions are medically necessary to save the life of the mother or terminate a pregnancy, which was never viable in the first place.

If you’re going to ban all abortions, after the first trimester, you’re going to have to build a whole lot of facilities for babies born with Down’s syndrome and other genetic abnormalities. Rich women will continue to get abortions. They always had access to them. Poor women will be forced to bear these children, without the resources to care for them. They'll be turned over to the state to care for.

Do you have a point??? Here is the thing. Women aren't being denied abortions for pregnancy complications, care for ectopic pregnancies, or partial miscarriages. They're only being denied "elective abortions".

Even hospitals where elective abortions aren't being performed, women aren't being denied care for pregnancy complications. Nobody is dying or bleeding out in public bathrooms, nor are they being sent home to wait until their lives are in imminent danger.

Get back to me when OUR maternal death rates hit double digits, and women start dying as a result of lack of care.

I just told you how many times I've been pregnant in the post you quoted, apparently you can't read either.

And apparently you think that all late term abortions are only done when medically necessary, how foolish of you.

So you would kill off all down's syndrome children, you butcher.

I just told you how many times I've been pregnant in the post you quoted, apparently you can't read either.

And apparently you think that all late term abortions are only done when medically necessary, how foolish of you.

ALL LATE TERM ABORTIONS ARE MEDICALLY NECESSARY. NOBODY IS CARRYING A BABY FOR 6 MONTHS AND THEN CHANGING THEIR MIND ABOUT HAVING A BABY. THESE ARE RIGHT WING FICTIONS, LIKE WANTON PARTY GIRLS, AND WELFARE QUEENS.

HOW MANY PREGNANCIES DID YOU HAVE???? HOW MANY LIVE BIRTHS?????

Dragonbreath has zero reading comprehension skills.

ALL LATE TERM ABORTIONS ARE MEDICALLY NECESSARY. NOBODY IS CARRYING A BABY FOR 6 MONTHS AND THEN CHANGING THEIR MIND ABOUT HAVING A BABY. THESE ARE RIGHT WING FICTIONS, LIKE WANTON PARTY GIRLS, AND WELFARE QUEENS.

HOW MANY PREGNANCIES DID YOU HAVE???? HOW MANY LIVE BIRTHS?????

You're full of shit.

Slavery, Jim crow, making it illegal to travel for abortion services...
Why indeed.
That%27s%20just%20goofy-S.jpg

Oh, you mean like Sanctuary Cities and States?

That's a lie.
Is your position so weak it can only be supported by lies?
About that...

Harris confirms that Democrats want abortion legal up to birth

Story by Zachary Faria
• 7mo • 2 min read

[...]

We know that Harris supports legal abortion up to birth not just from her refusal to name a week in pregnancy when she thinks it should be illegal. As a senator in January 2018, Harris voted against the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, which would ban abortion when an unborn child could feel pain at around 20 weeks of pregnancy. In February 2020, Harris voted against the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which would require that babies born alive after failed abortion attempts be given proper medical care.

We know that Democrats support abortion being legal up to birth because it was Democratic senators like Harris who tanked both of those bills. We also know this because several Democrats running in competitive races in 2022 said that they cannot name a single abortion restriction that they support. And we know it because Psaki, Brennan, and others in liberal media deflect from these facts by falsely claiming that late-term abortions are rare rather than citing a single abortion restriction that the Democratic Party supports.

Great OP, good job. Leftists are melting. You'd think they'd be used to that by now, but they live lies, and don't have the spines to leave that behind.

Forum List

Back