For $700 Per Day, Send Some of those Kids to Our House

Politicians and Contractors are cleaning up on the child refugee and asylum seekers trump created and imposed crisis. Tens of millions are being fed to contractors who no doubt have made significant donations to our politicians in DC. A recent released report shows a new tent city erected to house the refugees will bring the cost of housing each refugee to over $700 per day.

The normal price for housing refugees averaged about $260 per day. That is still a high price it would seem, but the trump created crisis has opened a floodgate of government money to the private contractors who like so much to give money in the form of campaign donations to our politicians.

My family is fully prepared to house and feed a bunch of refugees for $700 each per day. We can buy lots of bunk beds at the Walmart and my wife loves to cook big family meals.

Wait a second, asylum seekers, that Trump CREATED ?

What a fucking liar you are.
You edited and posted my comment and deleted pertinent parts that gave it a whole different meaning than your edited version. That is the only way you could make my comment appear to be a lie. So, factually, you lied so that you could call someone else a liar.
It's OK, I have become accustomed to you dishonest fucktards.

Here is the source of the $775 / day figure...

The cost of holding migrant children who have been separated from their parents in newly created "tent cities" is $775 per person per night, according to an official at the Department of Health and Human Services — far higher than the cost of keeping children with their parents in detention centers or holding them in more permanent buildings.
Tent cities cost millions more than keeping migrant kids with parents

NOTE: ACCORDING TO AN OFFICIAL AT the Department of Health and Human Services!!

WOW... and this figure is floated around repeated number of times including the idiot who start this thread!

I've searched HHS and have NOT found any data stating $775/person/night figure.

AGAIN remember the source: according to an official at the Department of Health and Human Services
Search Results: how much to house migrant children per night

I don't believe it because "an Official"??????

Remember again folks... this number is being floated around and around and around!!!!!

Yeah that is generally what happens once a story gets multiple sources to validate it. :71:

Here is the source of the $775 / day figure...

The cost of holding migrant children who have been separated from their parents in newly created "tent cities" is $775 per person per night, according to an official at the Department of Health and Human Services — far higher than the cost of keeping children with their parents in detention centers or holding them in more permanent buildings.
Tent cities cost millions more than keeping migrant kids with parents

NOTE: ACCORDING TO AN OFFICIAL AT the Department of Health and Human Services!!

WOW... and this figure is floated around repeated number of times including the idiot who start this thread!

I've searched HHS and have NOT found any data stating $775/person/night figure.

AGAIN remember the source: according to an official at the Department of Health and Human Services
Search Results: how much to house migrant children per night

I don't believe it because "an Official"??????

Remember again folks... this number is being floated around and around and around!!!!!

Yeah that is generally what happens once a story gets multiple sources to validate it. :71:

But there is ONLY ONE SOURCE!!!! NBC news according to an official!

That is not VALIDATION!
Validation is from multiple sources with substantiation from a cost analysis document. That is if this "official" said well we spent on 12,000 children $3,394,500,000.
But that didn't happen! The official said $775!

I heard they have cable, athletic fields, field trips, toys etc
I guess the OP wants to take that from them. And this is the same guy claiming trump was torturing them yesterday :lol:
Trust me, you give those kids a swimming pool and park to play in and an all day buffet of my wife's cooking and my bar-b-cue's and those kids won't need all that other crap. We can take them to field trips to the beach.
Oh, wait a minute, my kids have a surplus of toys and our park has athletic fields. We probably have some etc.'s also.

I guess the OP wants to take that from them. And this is the same guy claiming trump was torturing them yesterday :lol:
Trust me, you give those kids a swimming pool and park to play in and an all day buffet of my wife's cooking and my bar-b-cue's and those kids won't need all that other crap. We can take them to field trips to the beach.
Oh, wait a minute, my kids have a surplus of toys and our park has athletic fields. We probably have some etc.'s also.

Hell yeah, at $775 per day I could show the kids the beautiful hills of KY and they could live like royalty!

People are finally getting around to showing the cost of Trump's ineptitude! This is per day, not to mention the psychological damage done to all concerned acting in such a intolerance with a civil issue! :102: :1041: :45: :321:

Where is your source that it is $700/day per refugee? I don't believe you because you have provided any proof... except that you are truly ignorant!

The government gave one of the places a $10 MILLION contract for only 30 days.
PROVE IT!!! GEEZ any dummy can make that statement! PROVE IT!!
Plus so f...king what? $10 million divided by 30 days divided by 5,000 kids is equal to $66/day! AGAIN that shows how dumb people like you are SO what???

The Congress woman from the area the compound is being built was on TV talking about it... and how the community could actually use the money since they have issues with sewage and lead in the water.
Wait a minute. Illegals are costing communities money they need for services for their citizens? Holy crap! You just ran head first into what we’ve been telling you idiots. You can have a crapload of illegals in your community OR you can have lead free water. What a choice.

No... the point is TRUMP is wasting money while he is also separating families. Those families could be housed for MUCH less and help the community at the same time.
Oh right. Wasting money enforcing the law.

The government gave one of the places a $10 MILLION contract for only 30 days.
PROVE IT!!! GEEZ any dummy can make that statement! PROVE IT!!
Plus so f...king what? $10 million divided by 30 days divided by 5,000 kids is equal to $66/day! AGAIN that shows how dumb people like you are SO what???

The Congress woman from the area the compound is being built was on TV talking about it... and how the community could actually use the money since they have issues with sewage and lead in the water.
Wait a minute. Illegals are costing communities money they need for services for their citizens? Holy crap! You just ran head first into what we’ve been telling you idiots. You can have a crapload of illegals in your community OR you can have lead free water. What a choice.

No... the point is TRUMP is wasting money while he is also separating families. Those families could be housed for MUCH less and help the community at the same time.
Oh right. Wasting money enforcing the law.

This is a like a traffic or parking offense I heard of some basketball player recently where it ended up in 4 cops and the guy getting tasered! That's a waste too, but it happens every fk'n day somewhere in America! :1041: :114: :adoreheart:

Hell yeah, at $775 per day I could show the kids the beautiful hills of KY and they could live like royalty!
You could put them up at the Brown and give them muscle car rides into the hills. Take them on tours to famous horse farms to see famous horses. Feed them corn fed Kentucky beef.

Sounds like a great idea, why don't you invite more asylum seekers to you and your neighbors homes.

Politicians and Contractors are cleaning up on the child refugee and asylum seekers trump created and imposed crisis. Tens of millions are being fed to contractors who no doubt have made significant donations to our politicians in DC. A recent released report shows a new tent city erected to house the refugees will bring the cost of housing each refugee to over $700 per day.

The normal price for housing refugees averaged about $260 per day. That is still a high price it would seem, but the trump created crisis has opened a floodgate of government money to the private contractors who like so much to give money in the form of campaign donations to our politicians.

My family is fully prepared to house and feed a bunch of refugees for $700 each per day. We can buy lots of bunk beds at the Walmart and my wife loves to cook big family meals.

You edited and posted my comment and deleted pertinent parts that gave it a whole different meaning than your edited version. That is the only way you could make my comment appear to be a lie. So, factually, you lied so that you could call someone else a liar.

Huh ?!!

I didn't edit, or delete anything !! WTF man ?

Sounds like a great idea, why don't you invite more asylum seekers to you and your neighbors homes.
Show me the money.

Huh ?!!

You posted two words of my post, "asylum seekers" and added "Trump CREATED" using your capitalization of "created". That is called editing. No matter how small, you attempted and in fact changed my post and my words to portray a meaning of you own. That is why quotes are quoted in full and without manipulation.

LOOK AT CAMP, out of the GOODNESS of his heart willing to help the needy have a better place to live at only $21,000 a month rent for a small room. Sure you're not Hillary Clinton?

Huh ?!!

You posted two words of my post, "asylum seekers" and added "Trump CREATED" using your capitalization of "created". That is called editing. No matter how small, you attempted and in fact changed my post and my words to portray a meaning of you own. That is why quotes are quoted in full and without manipulation.[/QUOTE

LOOK AT CAMP, out of the GOODNESS of his heart willing to help the needy have a better place to live at only $21,000 a month rent for a small room. Sure you're not Hillary Clinton?

It would be 10 times better than sleeping on the floor in a dog cage.

Who said anything about the goodness of my heart. My inspiration is pure greed.

Now is the time for the usual crew to show up and begin going off topic and creating hostile and insulting posts so they can complain to the mods and demand the thread be switched from the popular politics forum to a different forum.

Forum List

Back