For $700 Per Day, Send Some of those Kids to Our House

Trumpbots are funny trying to defend him spending over $700 per day to house his hostages. $500 per day more than the usual outrageous cost. It is for trump so it must be OK.:5_1_12024:

Where is your source that it is $700/day per refugee? I don't believe you because you have provided any proof... except that you are truly ignorant!

The government gave one of the places a $10 MILLION contract for only 30 days.
PROVE IT!!! GEEZ any dummy can make that statement! PROVE IT!!
Plus so f...king what? $10 million divided by 30 days divided by 5,000 kids is equal to $66/day! AGAIN that shows how dumb people like you are SO what???

Government signed a contract to pay CAMP $20 million for one year to house 20,000 kids.... wow! See how easy that is? And that works out to $2/kid/day.

I MADE THAT UP dummies!

Trumpbots are funny trying to defend him spending over $700 per day to house his hostages. $500 per day more than the usual outrageous cost. It is for trump so it must be OK.:5_1_12024:

Where is your source that it is $700/day per refugee? I don't believe you because you have provided any proof... except that you are truly ignorant!

Plus so f...king what? $10 million divided by 30 days divided by 5,000 kids is equal to $66/day! AGAIN that shows how dumb people like you are SO what???

The Congress woman from the area the compound is being built was on TV talking about it... and how the community could actually use the money since they have issues with sewage and lead in the water.

I made a mistake and misread the figure. After going back and checking the source I discovered my error. I am very sorry and deeply apologize for the error.

The actual figure quoted in my source is $775 dollars per day.

Government signed a contract to pay CAMP $20 million for one year to house 20,000 kids.... wow! See how easy that is? And that works out to $2/kid/day.

I MADE THAT UP dummies!

...and you are the only one making up shit. Maybe you should actually watch the news and read some news instead of just getting on the forum and spouting off shit?

:dunno:

The Congress woman from the area the compound is being built was on TV talking about it... and how the community could actually use the money since they have issues with sewage and lead in the water.
Wait a minute. Illegals are costing communities money they need for services for their citizens? Holy crap! You just ran head first into what we’ve been telling you idiots. You can have a crapload of illegals in your community OR you can have lead free water. What a choice.

Pre-Trump
Us- Illegals cost us a fortune we shouldn’t have to spend.
Dems- No they don’t illegals are a net gain and we can’t live without them!

Post-Trump
Dems- Holy shit these illegals are expensive! It’s Trumps fault!

Hey OP, All the illegals cost over 100B a year. Why dont you foster them?
You would be rich as fuck!
The average cost of having an illegal's child detained is $35,000 per year.
The figure of 775 per day per child came from DHS, the agency paying the bill. It is a featured story at NBC and also at the Week Speedreads.

I MADE THAT UP dummies!

...and you are the only one making up shit. Maybe you should actually watch the news and read some news instead of just getting on the forum and spouting off shit?

Ah if YOU WATCHED the news YOU would know they have made this CRISIS UP! Just like they did health care and a number of others JUST to get you idiots riled up
and all excited. OVER NOTHING!
I am sure you get your news from the totally UNBIASED MSNBC,ABC,CBS,NBC,NPR,CNN which have been proven to be biased especially against Trump and GOP.

And YOU made up the $700/day crap because if you could have found it you would have substantiated...(big word I know...meaning provide proof!)!

The figure of 775 per day per child came from DHS, the agency paying the bill. It is a featured story at NBC and also at the Week Speedreads.

Show me the LINK! YOU are making that up!
Prove it with links if you can!

I MADE THAT UP dummies!

Ah if YOU WATCHED the news YOU would know they have made this CRISIS UP! Just like they did health care and a number of others JUST to get you idiots riled up
I am sure you get your news from the totally UNBIASED MSNBC,ABC,CBS,NBC,NPR,CNN which have been proven to be biased especially against Trump and GOP.

And YOU made up the $700/day crap because if you could have found it you would have substantiated...(big word I know...meaning provide proof!)!
Is that your problem? You weren't given an easy link to just click on and so in your mind the story is untrue and fake?
I prefer people to look up their own links on big stories and avoid all the whining and complaining about the source I provide being a bad source. I prefer the person pick their own source. Like I said, it is a big story. Not one you will see on the RW and trumpbot sites, but everywhere else.

If I provide you with a link will you go wipe your eyes and wash your face and stop being a whiney snowflake?

Pelosi and clan should be donning aprons and serving meals to their precious "children"
They would but the trump Gestapo will not let them in the facility to even see the kids let alone get close enough to feed them.

Wait a minute. Illegals are costing communities money they need for services for their citizens? Holy crap! You just ran head first into what we’ve been telling you idiots. You can have a crapload of illegals in your community OR you can have lead free water. What a choice.

No... the point is TRUMP is wasting money while he is also separating families. Those families could be housed for MUCH less and help the community at the same time.

I MADE THAT UP dummies!

Thank you....

Now I know you are one of those Ann Colter idiots. You've lost any credibility you might have had. :terror:

Show me the LINK! YOU are making that up!
Prove it with links if you can!
I will only provide a link if you promise to wash your eyes and face and stop whining like a snowflake.

Folks, for a link just type in migrant tent city cost 775 per day and you will go to a long line of links.

Politicians and Contractors are cleaning up on the child refugee and asylum seekers trump created and imposed crisis. Tens of millions are being fed to contractors who no doubt have made significant donations to our politicians in DC. A recent released report shows a new tent city erected to house the refugees will bring the cost of housing each refugee to over $700 per day.

The normal price for housing refugees averaged about $260 per day. That is still a high price it would seem, but the trump created crisis has opened a floodgate of government money to the private contractors who like so much to give money in the form of campaign donations to our politicians.

My family is fully prepared to house and feed a bunch of refugees for $700 each per day. We can buy lots of bunk beds at the Walmart and my wife loves to cook big family meals.

Wait a second, asylum seekers, that Trump CREATED ?

What a fucking liar you are.

Here is the source of the $775 / day figure...

The cost of holding migrant children who have been separated from their parents in newly created "tent cities" is $775 per person per night, according to an official at the Department of Health and Human Services — far higher than the cost of keeping children with their parents in detention centers or holding them in more permanent buildings.
Tent cities cost millions more than keeping migrant kids with parents

NOTE: ACCORDING TO AN OFFICIAL AT the Department of Health and Human Services!!

WOW... and this figure is floated around repeated number of times including the idiot who start this thread!

I've searched HHS and have NOT found any data stating $775/person/night figure.

AGAIN remember the source: according to an official at the Department of Health and Human Services
Search Results: how much to house migrant children per night

I don't believe it because "an Official"??????

Remember again folks... this number is being floated around and around and around!!!!!

Forum List

Back