For $700 Per Day, Send Some of those Kids to Our House

Politicians and Contractors are cleaning up on the child refugee and asylum seekers trump created and imposed crisis. Tens of millions are being fed to contractors who no doubt have made significant donations to our politicians in DC. A recent released report shows a new tent city erected to house the refugees will bring the cost of housing each refugee to over $700 per day.

The normal price for housing refugees averaged about $260 per day. That is still a high price it would seem, but the trump created crisis has opened a floodgate of government money to the private contractors who like so much to give money in the form of campaign donations to our politicians.

My family is fully prepared to house and feed a bunch of refugees for $700 each per day. We can buy lots of bunk beds at the Walmart and my wife loves to cook big family meals.

Wait a second, asylum seekers, that Trump CREATED ?

What a fucking liar you are.
You edited and posted my comment and deleted pertinent parts that gave it a whole different meaning than your edited version. That is the only way you could make my comment appear to be a lie. So, factually, you lied so that you could call someone else a liar.
It's OK, I have become accustomed to you dishonest fucktards.

Huh ?!!

I didn't edit, or delete anything !! WTF man ?
You posted two words of my post, "asylum seekers" and added "Trump CREATED" using your capitalization of "created". That is called editing. No matter how small, you attempted and in fact changed my post and my words to portray a meaning of you own. That is why quotes are quoted in full and without manipulation.

I had your entire OP inside of my post. I wanted to highlight some of your post so all could see your bs.
You are trying to blame Trump for something that these people who try to sneek into our contry are 100% responsible for.

I heard they have cable, athletic fields, field trips, toys etc
I guess the OP wants to take that from them. And this is the same guy claiming trump was torturing them yesterday :lol:
Trust me, you give those kids a swimming pool and park to play in and an all day buffet of my wife's cooking and my bar-b-cue's and those kids won't need all that other crap. We can take them to field trips to the beach.
Oh, wait a minute, my kids have a surplus of toys and our park has athletic fields. We probably have some etc.'s also.

Hell yeah, at $775 per day I could show the kids the beautiful hills of KY and they could live like royalty!

You realize of course that "$775 per day" figure is made up? Here is exactly the quote where everyone is repeating that figure:
$775 per person per night, according to an official at the Department of Health and Human Services "
Tent cities cost millions more than keeping migrant kids with parents

WOW and you people believe "according to an official" source????

This statement is as bad as the "500 million straws per day consumed by Americans"... which when sourced came from a 9 year old kid that called straw manufacturers
in 2011 regarding how many straws were MADE... NOT consumed!

Cities using this "source" have begun to ban straws...
all based on that number which common sense works out to about 2 straws per day per every baby, adult,inmate,senior citizen every day in the USA.
Then upon further source validation you find the largest straw manufacturer of the 13 US manufacture produces 22 million straws a day.
Here is the annual production of D&W also holds the title as the largest drinking straw manufacturer in North America, says Clay Davis, senior vice president.
The company churns out 22 million straws a day – roughly 3,000 cases – in the Fountain Inn plant alone, distributing throughout the U.S. and Canada. D&W Fine Pack’s customers include food powerhouses such as Sysco, U.S. Foods and many national chain restaurants as well as school systems across the country.
Inside D&W Fine Pack - Upstate Business Journal

If every one of the 12 other manufacturers also produced 22 million straws per day that would be 286 million straws a day... A FAR smaller number than 500 million!

My point is everyone on this board seems to take that $775 figure as a FACT!
When it is sourced to an unidentified supposed official of the DHHS!

Don't you people have ANY common sense to question any of the figures you read?

Or are you just too lazy to do simple math?

I guess the OP wants to take that from them. And this is the same guy claiming trump was torturing them yesterday :lol:
Trust me, you give those kids a swimming pool and park to play in and an all day buffet of my wife's cooking and my bar-b-cue's and those kids won't need all that other crap. We can take them to field trips to the beach.
Oh, wait a minute, my kids have a surplus of toys and our park has athletic fields. We probably have some etc.'s also.

Hell yeah, at $775 per day I could show the kids the beautiful hills of KY and they could live like royalty!

You realize of course that "$775 per day" figure is made up? Here is exactly the quote where everyone is repeating that figure:
$775 per person per night, according to an official at the Department of Health and Human Services "

This statement is as bad as the "500 million straws per day consumed by Americans"... which when sourced came from a 9 year old kid that called straw manufacturers

all based on that number which common sense works out to about 2 straws per day per every baby, adult,inmate,senior citizen every day in the USA.
Then upon further source validation you find the largest straw manufacturer of the 13 US manufacture produces 22 million straws a day.
Here is the annual production of D&W also holds the title as the largest drinking straw manufacturer in North America, says Clay Davis, senior vice president.
The company churns out 22 million straws a day – roughly 3,000 cases – in the Fountain Inn plant alone, distributing throughout the U.S. and Canada. D&W Fine Pack’s customers include food powerhouses such as Sysco, U.S. Foods and many national chain restaurants as well as school systems across the country.

If every one of the 12 other manufacturers also produced 22 million straws per day that would be 286 million straws a day... A FAR smaller number than 500 million!

I can't believe you haven't posted that all these kids are crisis actors and the real kids have been sent to Mars. I mean isn't that why Trump wants a Space Force?

200w.webp

Politicians and Contractors are cleaning up on the child refugee and asylum seekers trump created and imposed crisis. Tens of millions are being fed to contractors who no doubt have made significant donations to our politicians in DC. A recent released report shows a new tent city erected to house the refugees will bring the cost of housing each refugee to over $700 per day.

The normal price for housing refugees averaged about $260 per day. That is still a high price it would seem, but the trump created crisis has opened a floodgate of government money to the private contractors who like so much to give money in the form of campaign donations to our politicians.

My family is fully prepared to house and feed a bunch of refugees for $700 each per day. We can buy lots of bunk beds at the Walmart and my wife loves to cook big family meals.

You edited and posted my comment and deleted pertinent parts that gave it a whole different meaning than your edited version. That is the only way you could make my comment appear to be a lie. So, factually, you lied so that you could call someone else a liar.

Huh ?!!

You posted two words of my post, "asylum seekers" and added "Trump CREATED" using your capitalization of "created". That is called editing. No matter how small, you attempted and in fact changed my post and my words to portray a meaning of you own. That is why quotes are quoted in full and without manipulation.

I had your entire OP inside of my post. I wanted to highlight some of your post so all could see your bs.
You are trying to blame Trump for something that these people who try to sneek into our contry are 100% responsible for.
I told you and showed you how you edited. If you had done that on a college level paper you would receive a failing grade and perhaps even be removed from the class. Move on.

I can't believe you haven't posted that all these kids are crisis actors and the real kids have been sent to Mars. I mean isn't that why Trump wants a Space Force?

200w.webp
Some trump hack suggest that. I think it was on Fox Fake News.

Huh ?!!

I told you and showed you how you edited. If you had done that on a college level paper you would receive a failing grade and perhaps even be removed from the class. Move on.

You're certifiable.

Trumpbots are funny trying to defend him spending over $700 per day to house his hostages. $500 per day more than the usual outrageous cost. It is for trump so it must be OK.:5_1_12024:

What's your source because I sourced that $700 figure and it is an anonymous source! Just like you are ... anonymous and meaningless.
Prove it from the DHHS that is an accurate figure... otherwise made up fake news faux news passed on but ignorant people!

Government signed a contract to pay CAMP $20 million for one year to house 20,000 kids.... wow! See how easy that is? And that works out to $2/kid/day.

I MADE THAT UP dummies!

...and you are the only one making up shit. Maybe you should actually watch the news and read some news instead of just getting on the forum and spouting off shit?

:dunno:

Ah if YOU WATCHED the news YOU would know they have made this CRISIS UP! Just like they did health care and a number of others JUST to get you idiots riled up
and all excited. OVER NOTHING!
I am sure you get your news from the totally UNBIASED MSNBC,ABC,CBS,NBC,NPR,CNN which have been proven to be biased especially against Trump and GOP.

And YOU made up the $700/day crap because if you could have found it you would have substantiated...(big word I know...meaning provide proof!)!
Is that your problem? You weren't given an easy link to just click on and so in your mind the story is untrue and fake?
I prefer people to look up their own links on big stories and avoid all the whining and complaining about the source I provide being a bad source. I prefer the person pick their own source. Like I said, it is a big story. Not one you will see on the RW and trumpbot sites, but everywhere else.

If I provide you with a link will you go wipe your eyes and wash your face and stop being a whiney snowflake?

You will provide the same source that I did idiot! It is a made up figure because NO one can be attributed as to how that figure was arrived.

Hey OP, All the illegals cost over 100B a year. Why dont you foster them?
You would be rich as fuck!
You do realize that you are a liar? So much BS spread by people like you. The illegals are lazying around, collecting benefits while stealing your job. LOL Now that is quite a trick. The illegals are stealing SS, yet they pay into that fund and never receive any benefits from it. But, we will get rid of them, and then you will scream bloody murder when the cost of groceries, fruits and vegetables doubles. LOL

So you idiots believing NBC source for $ 775/day... Proof again how error prone the MSM is!

Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 3.55.08 PM.png

ABC news scrolls " Manafort pleads guilty to 5 charges of Manslaughter"...
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/chyron-...ring-manafort-pleaded-guilty-to-manslaughter/

Kid you not and you people are repeating a number of $775/day that came from the same error prone network NBC who quotes a unnamed Official???

Now do you understand why more and more intelligent people are really scrutinizing any numbers, i.e. $775/day?

Trumpbots are funny trying to defend him spending over $700 per day to house his hostages. $500 per day more than the usual outrageous cost. It is for trump so it must be OK.:5_1_12024:

What's your source because I sourced that $700 figure and it is an anonymous source! Just like you are ... anonymous and meaningless.
Prove it from the DHHS that is an accurate figure... otherwise made up fake news faux news passed on but ignorant people!
The source originated with an NBC interview with a DHS official. It has not been denied by DHS. No viable media source has challenged the monetary figure. The contractors involved have not challenged the figures given. The story has been published now by dozens of media sources with no complaints or denials from DHS.

Last edited:
The U.S. government is forcing migrant children away from their parents and into tent cities — but it could save a few bucks by booking five-star hotels instead.

Holding children in newly built tents costs $775 per person per night, an official from the Department of Health and Human Services told NBC News. That’s far more than the $256 nightly charge in a permanent HHS facility, or $298 per night in a detention center like where the children’s parents are staying. Even a luxury hotel — like, say, the Trump International in New York City — costs only about $519 nightly.

Moreover, it costs $5 million more per month to place 400 migrant children in a tent instead of in a permanent building, per NBC News, and kids usually stay for about two months. The price tag stems from a sudden influx of separated children and a rush to build, secure, and air condition the tents, former HHS officials told NBC. Still, HHS is “aggressively looking” for places to put more tent cities, the current official said.

Overall, Immigration and Customs Enforcement spends $2 billion each year on private detention centers, per the Migration Policy Institute.

It costs the government $775 a night to keep a migrant child in a tent city

Bet if you investigate the ownership of the private companies receiving this money, you will find Sessions name, plus quite a few other prominent Republicans.

So you idiots believing NBC source for $ 775/day... Proof again how error prone the MSM is!

View attachment 199907

ABC news scrolls " Manafort pleads guilty to 5 charges of Manslaughter"...
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/chyron-...ring-manafort-pleaded-guilty-to-manslaughter/

Kid you not and you people are repeating a number of $775/day that came from the same error prone network NBC who quotes a unnamed Official???

Now do you understand why more and more intelligent people are really scrutinizing any numbers, i.e. $775/day?

The only idiots are the ones that think tells the truth. The man lies on average SIX TIMES per day.

Hey OP, All the illegals cost over 100B a year. Why dont you foster them?
You would be rich as fuck!
You do realize that you are a liar? So much BS spread by people like you. The illegals are lazying around, collecting benefits while stealing your job. LOL Now that is quite a trick. The illegals are stealing SS, yet they pay into that fund and never receive any benefits from it. But, we will get rid of them, and then you will scream bloody murder when the cost of groceries, fruits and vegetables doubles. LOL
What did i lie about?

Illegals costing the tax payer yet again.....
Camp is not a taxpayer. He's on Section 8 housing and food stamps and God knows what else. He wants to house kids to get more money from the government.
Oh stop it. You know that is not true.
You and I have had discussion about my trips to your city, Praha. You even got angry at me when I explained how I learned from the locals how to ride the subways and trains for free.

We'll take 20 at our house. I can easily convert the garage and attic space along with the spare room. Let me see. $700x20=$14,000 a dayx365=$5,110,000.00 for 1 year.

That'll work. Can you send them over today?

Forum List

Back