For $700 Per Day, Send Some of those Kids to Our House

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Politicians and Contractors are cleaning up on the child refugee and asylum seekers trump created and imposed crisis. Tens of millions are being fed to contractors who no doubt have made significant donations to our politicians in DC. A recent released report shows a new tent city erected to house the refugees will bring the cost of housing each refugee to over $700 per day.

The normal price for housing refugees averaged about $260 per day. That is still a high price it would seem, but the trump created crisis has opened a floodgate of government money to the private contractors who like so much to give money in the form of campaign donations to our politicians.

My family is fully prepared to house and feed a bunch of refugees for $700 each per day. We can buy lots of bunk beds at the Walmart and my wife loves to cook big family meals.

Typical leftist. Selfish as fuck.
Do it for free. Its the HUMANE thing to do ;)

Politicians and Contractors are cleaning up on the child refugee and asylum seekers trump created and imposed crisis. Tens of millions are being fed to contractors who no doubt have made significant donations to our politicians in DC. A recent released report shows a new tent city erected to house the refugees will bring the cost of housing each refugee to over $700 per day.

The normal price for housing refugees averaged about $260 per day. That is still a high price it would seem, but the trump created crisis has opened a floodgate of government money to the private contractors who like so much to give money in the form of campaign donations to our politicians.

My family is fully prepared to house and feed a bunch of refugees for $700 each per day. We can buy lots of bunk beds at the Walmart and my wife loves to cook big family meals.
You are ideal foster family material. Sign up.

You are ideal foster family material. Sign up.
They don't pay $700 per day for regular foster care. Only the contractors in this trump created fiasco crisis are getting those kinds of uuuuge bucks.

Hey OP, All the illegals cost over 100B a year. Why dont you foster them?
You would be rich as fuck!

Wait, you mean you're asking to be paid to house immigrant kids? They come from places where $700 is like a year's salary. That number just doesn't seem to add up. Now if you did it out of pocket that'd be admirable, though if I were the government I'd run background checks on you and everyone you know, first.

I heard they have cable, athletic fields, field trips, toys etc
I guess the OP wants to take that from them. And this is the same guy claiming trump was torturing them yesterday :lol:

It was reported illegal kids are costing taxpayers $35k a year each, are we spending that much money on our own poor kids? Hell no.

The point is, to keep the kids in a safe and sanitary environment.

I seriously doubt you have the basic hygiene skills to care for yourself, let alone the proper shower facilities in your single wide dilapidated hovel, and subjecting them to your profound ignorance would certainly harm them mentally.

They can use the $1.4 billion Congress has already allocated to Homeland Security (Secure Fence Act ~ 2006) that has yet to be spent ... :thup:

And of course you will be responsible for the "refugee" for any criminal actions that are performed by your housing.
Plus any responsible person will also guarantee the safety of ALL the refugees you would have under YOUR custody.
Meaning any fights, injuries, etc. will be your responsibility to prevent and to pay any medical expenses.
PLUS you must provide the food, the clothing, the books, the entertainment, etc. all the amenities that a "normal" child would be accustomed to...again at your expense.
If you'd assume the entire fiscal responsibility and can do it at a less then $700/day fee... go for it! Great IDEA!

And of course you will be responsible for the "refugee" for any criminal actions that are performed by your housing.
Plus any responsible person will also guarantee the safety of ALL the refugees you would have under YOUR custody.
Meaning any fights, injuries, etc. will be your responsibility to prevent and to pay any medical expenses.
PLUS you must provide the food, the clothing, the books, the entertainment, etc. all the amenities that a "normal" child would be accustomed to...again at your expense.
If you'd assume the entire fiscal responsibility and can do it at a less then $700/day fee... go for it! Great IDEA!
Man, we got a community pool with lifeguards only one block away. Got a bunch of pic-nic tables and charcoal grills next to the pool. Got a herd of grandma's in the community that hang out at the pool and will babysit for a plate of potato salad, a burger and slice of pie. Throw in some leftovers and they will work overtime. My neighbors are bikers and Iraq vet's. We live at the beach. Everybody is happy. We already got all the kid stuff down, including kids for them to play with and learn English from. Our kids can teach their kids. We can find the adults community service volunteer jobs.

Man, we got a community pool with lifeguards only one block away. Got a bunch of pic-nic tables and charcoal grills next to the pool. Got a herd of grandma's in the community that hang out at the pool and will babysit for a plate of potato salad, a burger and slice of pie. Throw in some leftovers and they will work overtime. My neighbors are bikers and Iraq vet's. We live at the beach. Everybody is happy. We already got all the kid stuff down, including kids for them to play with and learn English from. Our kids can teach their kids. We can find the adults community service volunteer jobs.

Sounds like a plan! Present yourself.. Start a "gofundme".. and you could have a good moneymaking venture... off those poor children being torn from their mothers arms!!!
Go for it you evil capitalist pig! (Just speaking as what a snowflake would say!).

Sounds like a plan! Present yourself.. Start a "gofundme".. and you could have a good moneymaking venture... off those poor children being torn from their mothers arms!!!
Go for it you evil capitalist pig! (Just speaking as what a snowflake would say!).
We have not made the necessary bribes and payoffs to the Trump Crime Family. That is of course, a necessity for getting in on the abused kids for profit scheme.

Trump didn't create this issue. Jesus.

Let me guess... it was Obama that issued the no tolerance policy a couple months ago? :rolleyes:

I guess dumbass is ignoring the pictures from 2014??

Who knew??

Forum List

Back