Charging border crossers with a crime is a bad idea .

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
now I know what you cons are thinking , “I’m a soulless monster . I want to punish desperate familes trying to beg their way into America . Wouldnt criminal charges do that ?”

You might think so. BUT when you charge and arrest someone for a crime , it triggers all kinds of Constitutional protection .

“Whaaat? But I’ve read the constitution and both amendments. It doesn’t say no nuthin about immigants!”

Turns out there’s ALOT in the constitution after the 2nd amendment . All kinds of rights, and they aren’t limited to just citizens. When you go the crime route the person gets entitled to an attorney , speedy trial , all kinds of stuff.

Which is why most immigration is delt with in immigration court . Cause it’s a lot easier to bounce people .

And now you know !

Yes you like to call these people “criminals”. But it’s more grief than it’s worth. Build more immigration courts if you want to deport people faster .

What are the limits of your generosity, a recent study found 160 million poor people want to come to the USA how many are you willing to allow in? Will you sacrifice your standard of living to help these poor people?

I didn’t say let them in . Just give them the due process that’s THE LAW .

No need to be evil and split families for the sole purpose of making an example out of them .

We are $20 trillion dollars in debt, how many can we afford to let in?
We are the ones who ran up that debt, not the Mexicans.

The Mexicans have virtually zero to do with the state of our economy. I know that clashes with what Fox News tells you. Nothing I can do about that.

What are the limits of your generosity, a recent study found 160 million poor people want to come to the USA how many are you willing to allow in? Will you sacrifice your standard of living to help these poor people?

No need to be evil and split families for the sole purpose of making an example out of them .

That's fine you got what you wanted, the kids will be detained with their parents for an extended period of time, until their hearing and deportation. Happy now?

Wait a minute, do lefties think every law can be found in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights? Try entering any country in Europe or Asia without a passport and see what happens.

That's fine you got what you wanted, the kids will be detained with their parents for an extended period of time, until their hearing and deportation. Happy now?

Yes ! Is that so bad?

Screw wasting money on a wall. Build more immigration courts .

The Mexicans have virtually zero to do with the state of our economy. I know that clashes with what Fox News tells you. Nothing I can do about that.
This thread isn’t about obama doubling our debt in 8 years. Please try to stay on topic. Thanks.

Wait a minute, do lefties think every law can be found in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights? Try entering any country in Europe or Asia without a passport and see what happens.

What does Europe have to do with our Con?

Illegals are already costing us billions of dollars a year. Twice the illegals would cost us twice as much. You people recently claim to be concerned with the debt and deficits so stop illegal immigration and save billions. Deport those here and save billions more.

now I know what you cons are thinking , “I’m a soulless monster . I want to punish desperate familes trying to beg their way into America . Wouldnt criminal charges do that ?”

You might think so. BUT when you charge and arrest someone for a crime , it triggers all kinds of Constitutional protection .

“Whaaat? But I’ve read the constitution and both amendments. It doesn’t say no nuthin about immigants!”

Turns out there’s ALOT in the constitution after the 2nd amendment . All kinds of rights, and they aren’t limited to just citizens. When you go the crime route the person gets entitled to an attorney , speedy trial , all kinds of stuff.

Which is why most immigration is delt with in immigration court . Cause it’s a lot easier to bounce people .

And now you know !

Yes you like to call these people “criminals”. But it’s more grief than it’s worth. Build more immigration courts if you want to deport people faster .

So if that's the case little timmy , I will jump your fence take a big poop in your pool and drink all your koolaid..

You wouldn't prosecute me now would ya?

Forum List

Back