For $700 Per Day, Send Some of those Kids to Our House

The point is, to keep the kids in a safe and sanitary environment.

I seriously doubt you have the basic hygiene skills to care for yourself, let alone the proper shower facilities in your single wide dilapidated hovel, and subjecting them to your profound ignorance would certainly harm them mentally.

To trumpanzees, cages and mats on the floor are so much better.

Politicians and Contractors are cleaning up on the child refugee and asylum seekers trump created and imposed crisis. Tens of millions are being fed to contractors who no doubt have made significant donations to our politicians in DC. A recent released report shows a new tent city erected to house the refugees will bring the cost of housing each refugee to over $700 per day.

The normal price for housing refugees averaged about $260 per day. That is still a high price it would seem, but the trump created crisis has opened a floodgate of government money to the private contractors who like so much to give money in the form of campaign donations to our politicians.

My family is fully prepared to house and feed a bunch of refugees for $700 each per day. We can buy lots of bunk beds at the Walmart and my wife loves to cook big family meals.

Trump didn't create this issue. Jesus.
Sure he did.

The point is, to keep the kids in a safe and sanitary environment.

I seriously doubt you have the basic hygiene skills to care for yourself, let alone the proper shower facilities in your single wide dilapidated hovel, and subjecting them to your profound ignorance would certainly harm them mentally.

To trumpanzees, cages and mats on the floor are so much better.

LMAO Probably better than what they had before they were dragged by their supposed parents to our border.

Kick them and their supposed parents back to Mexico. Let the Mexican's handle it.

Politicians and Contractors are cleaning up on the child refugee and asylum seekers trump created and imposed crisis. Tens of millions are being fed to contractors who no doubt have made significant donations to our politicians in DC. A recent released report shows a new tent city erected to house the refugees will bring the cost of housing each refugee to over $700 per day.

The normal price for housing refugees averaged about $260 per day. That is still a high price it would seem, but the trump created crisis has opened a floodgate of government money to the private contractors who like so much to give money in the form of campaign donations to our politicians.

My family is fully prepared to house and feed a bunch of refugees for $700 each per day. We can buy lots of bunk beds at the Walmart and my wife loves to cook big family meals.

Sure he did.

Quit lying. No one is buying you snake oil.

Why is the OP begging for money to take care of the illegal immigrants?
I'm not begging. I'm simply suggesting we would be willing to house some of those kids for the price your dopey President is paying to his buddies and supporters. $700 bucks a day is a lot of money for taking care of one kid for one day.

I guess dumbass is ignoring the pictures from 2014??

Who knew??

Meh, it is what she does.

I'm not begging. I'm simply suggesting we would be willing to house some of those kids for the price your dopey President is paying to his buddies and supporters. $700 bucks a day is a lot of money for taking care of one kid for one day.

It's illegal for anyone other than a family member to sponsor an immigrant family.
Give it a try and we'll house you ... :thup:

It just shows how much the govt wastes.

At $700 PER DAY... the government should just put all the kids on a Disney Cruise boat. They wouldn't be able to escape, and the conditions would be much better than living in a dog kennel, sleeping on the floor, and shitting in front of everyone else in the cage.

And of course you will be responsible for the "refugee" for any criminal actions that are performed by your housing.
Plus any responsible person will also guarantee the safety of ALL the refugees you would have under YOUR custody.
Meaning any fights, injuries, etc. will be your responsibility to prevent and to pay any medical expenses.
PLUS you must provide the food, the clothing, the books, the entertainment, etc. all the amenities that a "normal" child would be accustomed to...again at your expense.
If you'd assume the entire fiscal responsibility and can do it at a less then $700/day fee... go for it! Great IDEA!
Man, we got a community pool with lifeguards only one block away. Got a bunch of pic-nic tables and charcoal grills next to the pool. Got a herd of grandma's in the community that hang out at the pool and will babysit for a plate of potato salad, a burger and slice of pie. Throw in some leftovers and they will work overtime. My neighbors are bikers and Iraq vet's. We live at the beach. Everybody is happy. We already got all the kid stuff down, including kids for them to play with and learn English from. Our kids can teach their kids. We can find the adults community service volunteer jobs.

Sounds like a plan! Present yourself.. Start a "gofundme".. and you could have a good moneymaking venture... off those poor children being torn from their mothers arms!!!
Go for it you evil capitalist pig! (Just speaking as what a snowflake would say!).
We have not made the necessary bribes and payoffs to the Trump Crime Family. That is of course, a necessity for getting in on the abused kids for profit scheme.

Well being the pious, Christian that you are and so quick to denigrate MY President who is doing this to protect sorry butts like yours, why don't you donate your facilities and
time and supplies? That's what pious people who have NO idea that THESE conditions are far better than what Obama provided and your ignorance courtesy of the MSM notwithstanding smarter people than you I guess recognize a phony totally BIASED MSM exercise!
check out what your deity, i.e. Obama did to these same types of poor pitiful children.
HERE ARE THE PHOTOS OF OBAMA’S ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT DETENTION FACILITIES THE MEDIA WON’T SHOW YOU
Current U.S. immigration laws, when enforced, have the consequence of temporarily separating families that arrive with children into separate detention facilities in order to prosecute the adults.
The policy of prosecuting immigrants for crossing the border illegally has been in place for multiple administrations.
The Obama administration prosecuted half a million illegal immigrants and similarly separated families in the process. So did the Bush administration. Personal accounts from immigration lawyers tell a tale of Obama being equally concerned about unaccompanied minors traveling to the border and wanting to create a deterrent.
Here Are The Photos Of Obama’s Illegal Immigrant Detention Facilities The Media Won’t Show You

THIS WAS ALL DONE under the Obama administration BUT because the MSM deified as you do Obama... NOT a PEEP!
Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 11.05.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 11.05.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 11.04.47 AM.png

Go for it, no one is stopping you

Wait those aren't dog cages, those look like shelters during a hurricane...omg you lefties really use anyone and anything to promote your leftwing ideology.

You certainly are a idiot for believing all that garbage the MSM is putting out!
Do you realize these same poor pitiful children a half million at one time were housed by Obama in conditions far worse and you never heard about because idiots like you suck up the MSM as if it is gospel!
Overall, in just six days of coverage (June 13 through June 18) the nets have flooded their broadcasts with almost three hours (176 minutes) of emotional segments that included pictures of crying children and accompanying anger from correspondents and pundits alike.
CBS had the most coverage, filling their evening and morning shows with 73 minutes of border news. NBC came in second with 67 minutes, while ABC spent 36 minutes on the controversial policy.
And while the policy has been criticized by both Democrats and Republicans (including President Donald Trump himself),

the networks have either completely dismissed or mostly ignored the similar policies in place during the Barack Obama years. In fact, the New York Times actually criticized Obama in a July 18, 2016 editorial, “Mr. Obama’s Dubious Detention Centers.”

The Times scolded: “These privately run, unlicensed lockups are no place for children. Or mothers. Their existence belies President Obama’s oft-professed concern for the humane treatment of people fleeing crime and violence in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.”

In total the networks devoted just 6 minutes and 29 seconds (barely 3 percent of the coverage) to discussion of Obama’s detaining of children, 1 minute and 37 seconds of which was spent denying the Obama or other past administrations had engaged in policies matching those of the current administration.

Six Days in June: Nets Flood Broadcasts With 176 Minutes of Separated Kids Coverage

Now idiot... WHERE IN THE HELL was the MSM while this was happening under Obama? Could it be that because he was black they couldn't criticize him for fear of being called
racist? Is that the reason i.e. FEAR that you have in making your dumb ass comments about Trump who doesn't give a crap about the MSM's opinion of him but DOES care about
where our country was going! Trump doesn't need to be president. Shit he could buy and sell you 10,000 times I bet! So why is he putting up with crap like you keep spouting?
Because he obviously loves America far more than you do !
Dummies like you that scoop up the crap put out by the MSM as the above data shows are becoming fewer and fewer because most of us intelligent people KNOW what kind of
person Trump is. Hey I've lived in NY did business with loud, boisterous, braggarts constantly tooting their own horn people like Trump! I understand him evidently better than you.
Because I asked why did he give up the comforts of a billionaire's life and subject himself to dumb shits like you?
Because again... Trump is SELFISH! Yes like me he wants to see his children/grandchilden have a better life then what was happening under Obama et.al.

So continue your garbage babbling because there are far fewer of you than there are of people like me that :
A) THINK before we put out dumb comments like you have,
B) Research and find out that the majority of dummies like you have NO clue how manipulated you have been by the MSM
C) Generally substantiate our statements with the FACTS!

Unlike you garbage heads that spew out venom without knowing what the hell you are doing!

Trumpbots are funny trying to defend him spending over $700 per day to house his hostages. $500 per day more than the usual outrageous cost. It is for trump so it must be OK.:5_1_12024:

Trumpbots are funny trying to defend him spending over $700 per day to house his hostages. $500 per day more than the usual outrageous cost. It is for trump so it must be OK.:5_1_12024:

Hey Dummy....
Where did you get the figure $700/day? Give me a link or shut the hell up because I don't believe a word you have written!

Last edited:

Where is your source that it is $700/day per refugee? I don't believe you because you have provided any proof... except that you are truly ignorant!

Because Camp can't seem to come up with a substantiation for his $700/day/refugee figure here is at least something:

The refugee office is housing and caring for nearly 12,000 immigrant children, according to Steve Wagner, ACF’s acting assistant secretary. More than 2,000 of them were separated from their parents or other caregivers after crossing the border, under the Trump policy announced in April; the rest entered the U.S. on their own.
The government already expects to spend $943 million in 2018 in grants to detain and care for the children, according to ACF data — a figure that may increase as the Trump administration apprehends more families crossing the border. The government spent $958 million in all of fiscal 2017, which ended Sept. 30, according to the data.
Nonprofit to Be Paid $458 Million to Detain Migrant Children

So taking $943 million divided by 365 days divided by 12,000 comes up to $200/day... far cry from the idiot's $700/day!

Where is your source that it is $700/day per refugee? I don't believe you because you have provided any proof... except that you are truly ignorant!

The government gave one of the places a $10 MILLION contract for only 30 days.

The company doesn’t appear in grant records for what the government calls its “Unaccompanied Alien Children Program.” Instead, it was issued a contract in February for “emergency shelter” for as many as 500 immigrant children, records show. The contract was increased on May 4 to provide beds for as many as 1,000 children, and will pay the company as much as $31 million.
Divide 31 million by 365 days divided by 1,000 equals $84/day... again far cry from $700/day!
Nonprofit to Be Paid $458 Million to Detain Migrant Children

Forum List

Back