fivethirtyeight has Trump down by 4.5 points since last night

I am so looking forward to all the news media excuses for reading the polling all wrong following the election when Trump wins by a landslide. I'm certain we'll see day after day to Werewolf Blitzer, George Step-on-all-of-us, and Lester Clinton Suck-UP holding round table discussions with the talking heads and Democratic pollsters and pundents acting as though they are totally dismayed at misintreptering the polling data so badly. That will be what we see on the nightly for a week following the election.
You are goofy as andaronjim.

I believe my own eyes and ears. I have seen the crowds who have shown up at both candidates's rallies and heard a lot of folks talking. There's simply no entheusiasm for Hillary.
But you have not seen a representative group of the country is the point.

I am so looking forward to all the news media excuses for reading the polling all wrong following the election when Trump wins by a landslide. I'm certain we'll see day after day to Werewolf Blitzer, George Step-on-all-of-us, and Lester Clinton Suck-UP holding round table discussions with the talking heads and Democratic pollsters and pundents acting as though they are totally dismayed at misintreptering the polling data so badly. That will be what we see on the nightly for a week following the election.

I believe my own eyes and ears. I have seen the crowds who have shown up at both candidates's rallies and heard a lot of folks talking. There's simply no entheusiasm for Hillary.

Jake, I have seen both candidates hold rallies in cities in states all over this country. I saw Trump's rally in Florida and Hillary's rally in Florida. I saw Trum in Michigan and Hillaru in Michigan. I saw Trump in Illinois and Hillary in Illinois. What do you imply?

So let me get this straight, the Dem electorate is +4 and all these aggregated polls are now at Dem+10.....gotta love flat facts, they are very telling.

Jake you'll learn a hard lesson in November and I WILL gloat :lol: :lol:

My only regret is that I don't have the patience to keep track of all of these kinds of statements. Thed be fun to dredge up on election night.

So let me get this straight, the Dem electorate is +4 and all these aggregated polls are now at Dem+10.....gotta love flat facts, they are very telling.

My only regret is that I don't have the patience to keep track of all of these kinds of statements. Thed be fun to dredge up on election night.
then join in on the fun. I already bet candycorn that if Trump loses I'll dedicate a thread to him/her and profusely proclaim their superior knowledge and how wrong and moronic I was. He/she must do the same if Trump wins.

Care to "put your money where your mouth is"? We'll keep it simple and fun. Trump loses I'll acknowledge your superiority and if Clinton loses you must acknowledge mine via a dedicated thread. Take the bet?

then join in on the fun. I already bet candycorn that if Trump loses I'll dedicate a thread to him/her and profusely proclaim their superior knowledge and how wrong and moronic I was. He/she must do the same if Trump wins.

Care to "put your money where your mouth is"? We'll keep it simple and fun. Trump loses I'll acknowledge your superiority and if Clinton loses you must acknowledge mine via a dedicated thread. Take the bet?

Absolutely.

Let's sweeten it a bit. I want to select your avatar for a week as well.

Jake, I have seen both candidates hold rallies in cities in states all over this country. I saw Trump's rally in Florida and Hillary's rally in Florida. I saw Trum in Michigan and Hillaru in Michigan. I saw Trump in Illinois and Hillary in Illinois. What do you imply?
But you have not seen a representative group of the country is the point. You are in mad house shaped by Alt Right phantasms.

But you have not seen a representative group of the country is the point. You are in mad house shaped by Alt Right phantasms.

No. I actually have paid attention to the rallies and not bit on the skewed polling data.

No. I actually have paid attention to the rallies and not bit on the skewed polling data.

and do you think rallies tell you the whole story? the carnival barker draws a crowd. that's what it tells you. bernie drew crowds too... and hillary got 2 million more votes than he did in primaries and still more votes than donald got in the GOP primaries.

and do you think rallies tell you the whole story? the carnival barker draws a crowd. that's what it tells you. bernie drew crowds too... and hillary got 2 million more votes than he did in primaries and still more votes than donald got in the GOP primaries.

They certainly give an indication as to the enthusaism a candidate induces into the people. Hillary is so behind the times she's absolutely boring. How many deades are the Democratic candidates going to trot out that the rich need to pay their fair share when everyone knows the top 5% pay 60% of the taxes while the bottom 50% pay zero income taxes? We've heard this same tired old crap for thirty years now. Change the song.

They certainly give an indication as to the enthusaism a candidate induces into the people. Hillary is so behind the times she's absolutely boring. How many deades are the Democratic candidates going to trot out that the rich need to pay their fair share when everyone knows the top 5% pay 60% of the taxes while the bottom 50% pay zero income taxes? We've heard this same tired old crap for thirty years now. Change the song.
You of the Alt Right live in an alternate universe divorced from scientific no-junk polls that reject your gut feelings.

You of the Alt Right live in an alternate universe divorced from scientific no-junk polls that reject your gut feelings.

I might have listened to you Jake had you not been so terribly wrong about Trump's chances throughout the entire primaries. Now, I read what you say and go with the exact opposite.

You may gloat all you want if Trump wins. Either Trump or Clinton will be a disaster. The fact remains that the American people deserve the government they get.

And you will note that 538 has gone up ten points for HRC over 60% since Purge Night.

Jake, what happened to Gary Johnson?

You may gloat all you want if Trump wins. Either Trump or Clinton will be a disaster. The fact remains that the American people deserve the government they get.

And you will note that 538 has gone up ten points for HRC over 60% since Purge Night.

Interesting that he keeps between 8 and 15% in many of the states. I don't think that will hold, but that is just my assertion. :lol:

Absolutely.

Lets just keep it simple.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gary is a walking billboard for the negative effects of edible marijuana

Yeah, but he would simply stay stoned in the WH and not lead us into war like the two deplorables will if elected.

Absolutely.

Lets just keep it simple.

Fine. Simple. A tbread dedicated to the greatness of the person who's candidate wins. I'm in.

hillary-clinton-hand-signals-debate.jpg

Hillary giving hand signal to Lester Holt

In rightwingnuthackworld. In normal works it's her scratching her nose. :cuckoo:

You sound so desperate. I guess if my candidate were an obese bigot who called beautiful women "pigs" and an Hispanic woman Miss Hiusekeeping I'd be desperate too

Forum List

Back