Aug 10, 2009
that is a flat fact

58.2%

Donald Trump

41.8%

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

trump-alligator.png

• Banned
Yep, Trump is falling again,meathead. so, cross your fingers, meathead, you need luck.

So let me get this straight, the Dem electorate is +4 and all these aggregated polls are now at Dem+10.....gotta love flat facts, they are very telling.

Jake you'll learn a hard lesson in November and I WILL gloat :lol: :lol:

So let me get this straight, the Dem electorate is +4 and all these aggregated polls are now at Dem+10.....gotta love flat facts, they are very telling.

Jake you'll learn a hard lesson in November and I WILL gloat :lol: :lol:
You may gloat all you want if Trump wins. Either Trump or Clinton will be a disaster. The fact remains that the American people deserve the government they get.

And you will note that 538 has gone up ten points for HRC over 60% since Purge Night.

:lol: Frank is losing it.
Frank lost it a long time ago. However, should someone send him to his hollow moon, maybe the aliens there can help him. Trump failed to deliver at the first debate, and the numbers show it.
Hillary at 63.7 and Trump at 36.2 on Nate Silver.
Your realize, of course, that the Beast was 90 to 10 ;last month, according to Nate Silver.

Let's face it. the establishment is dead set against Trump, but the electorate isn't.

There may be nothing worse than people doing what they will!

I am so looking forward to all the news media excuses for reading the polling all wrong following the election when Trump wins by a landslide. I'm certain we'll see day after day to Werewolf Blitzer, George Step-on-all-of-us, and Lester Clinton Suck-UP holding round table discussions with the talking heads and Democratic pollsters and pundents acting as though they are totally dismayed at misintreptering the polling data so badly. That will be what we see on the nightly for a week following the election.

I am so looking forward to all the news media excuses for reading the polling all wrong following the election when Trump wins by a landslide. I'm certain we'll see day after day to Werewolf Blitzer, George Step-on-all-of-us, and Lester Clinton Suck-UP holding round table discussions with the talking heads and Democratic pollsters and pundents acting as though they are totally dismayed at misintreptering the polling data so badly. That will be what we see on the nightly for a week following the election.
You are goofy as andaronjim.

You are goofy as andaronjim.

I believe my own eyes and ears. I have seen the crowds who have shown up at both candidates's rallies and heard a lot of folks talking. There's simply no entheusiasm for Hillary.

Forum List

Back