Fiscal Responsibility: Trumps Military Parade to cost $92 Million

Oh, look ^^^ a fucking traitor who cheers for the president of the United States to celebrate another country’s military on the day reserved to celebrate U.S. military.

<sarcasm>shocking</sarcasm>

My God, your stupidity is breathtaking.

If it was a mountain, you could jump off the top and be in orbit.
Should I care what a fucking traitor like you thinks of me? :dunno:

See the difference here is that your slur on me, is based on your hysterical delusions, and is thus utterly insane.

While my shocked and awed description of your intelligence if based on you misunderstanding a very simple sentence and not catching on, even when given multiple chances to do so.

ie, you really are fucking stupid.
LOLOL

Fucking traitor, it was your misunderstanding, not mine. :eusa_doh:

You said, "the man interpreted "any military parade" as having to be in another country."

Fucking traitor, I interpreted no such thing. I said nothing about "any" military parade. I said nothing about "any" other parades in the U.S.. I criticized trump for wanting to attend the parade in France to honor their military. That's not "any military parade," but a specific one; and non-inclusive of any other military parade.

2s0blvo.jpg

Why do you think posters here are pointing out how ironic it is for you to call me stupid? :badgrin:

Last I heard on the date in question, he will be at Andrew's, in this country, watching an American parade.

Hence your complaint was idiotic.

IF he was in France, watching a parade designed to celebrate the end of WWI, that would still be a parade celebrating US and ALLIED militaries. Which is completely fine, also, and you are still and idiot.

BUT, I want to be clear, there is nothing wrong with the President of the United States to be at a parade of another nation, to celebrate their military. Especially if it is because some asshole dem city mayor fucked up a chance for an US parade.
LOLOL

Fucking traitor -- I couldn't have been any clearer that I was speaking to trump celebrating the French military in France. Once again, I understand why you're trying so hard to foolishly spin this; but that's more of a reflection upon you than anyone else.

LOLOL

Your irony deficiency aside, no, that was not my “interpretation.” :eusa_doh:

DO YOU REALIZE THAT THERE WILL BE OTHER MILITARY PARADES IN AMERICA ON THE SAME DAY?
And our president will be in France honoring the French military.

YOu sure about that? I thought, on that date, he would be at Andrews watching an American parade, you moron.

And then later, in France, honoring the End of WWI, and those who fought it, both American and allied.

So, what part of that do you find offensive, you anti-American?
Fucking traitor, these are your words, not anyone else's. You're the one saying a military parade like the one trump wanted held here was to celebrate the military. Now trump plans on attending the French military parade. According to you, that celebrates the French military.

So, when Trump has a reason for a parade, if defines all parades, from that moment on?

I think you give Trump too much credit.

The French are a sovereign people and can have parades and decide what they represent themselves.

My understanding is that the French parade being discussed is to commemorate the End of the WWI.

Your pathetic reaching for excuses to not admit that this is not an outrage, are growing more and more pathetic.

Just admit it. You lost this one. We can move on to your next made up outrage tomorrow.
LOLOLOLOL

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

If you are so rabidly anti-American that a PARADE honoring the American Military feels like an Attack on you, then you are the problem, and deserve to be revealed to be anti-American scum.
Spits the fucking traitor who wants to use our military as tool to attack Americans. :eusa_doh:

If you are so rabidly anti-American that a PARADE honoring the American Military feels like an Attack on you, then you are the problem, and deserve to be revealed to be anti-American scum.
Fucking traitor, you don't get to spin your stupidity upon me. Though I understand why you tried so foolishly to do so.

This has nothing to do with how I feel about the parade. This is about a fucking traitor like you saying you want to use our military as a tool to attack Americans.

Dude. There is nothing treasonous about supporting the use of the military for a political stunt, ESPECIALLY when it is merely a parade.

Something you libs need to understand. Your being upset, does not give you the right to make up meanings for words.

Try to be less hysterical.
Fucking traitor, you also don't get to ascribe words to me I didn't use. I never accused you of treason.

See now why it's so ironic for you to call others, "stupid?"

I've boldened and enlarged above, the times you called me a "traitor".

Seeing as you are a liberal, I believe that you do not understand that a "Traitor" is a person who commits "Treason".

But trust me, that is the case.

I just have one question. How can you be this stupid?

My God, your stupidity is breathtaking.

If it was a mountain, you could jump off the top and be in orbit.

See the difference here is that your slur on me, is based on your hysterical delusions, and is thus utterly insane.

While my shocked and awed description of your intelligence if based on you misunderstanding a very simple sentence and not catching on, even when given multiple chances to do so.

LOLOL

You said, "the man interpreted "any military parade" as having to be in another country."

Fucking traitor, I interpreted no such thing. I said nothing about "any" military parade. I said nothing about "any" other parades in the U.S.. I criticized trump for wanting to attend the parade in France to honor their military. That's not "any military parade," but a specific one; and non-inclusive of any other military parade.

2s0blvo.jpg

Why do you think posters here are pointing out how ironic it is for you to call me stupid? :badgrin:

Last I heard on the date in question, he will be at Andrew's, in this country, watching an American parade.

IF he was in France, watching a parade designed to celebrate the end of WWI, that would still be a parade celebrating US and ALLIED militaries. Which is completely fine, also, and you are still and idiot.

BUT, I want to be clear, there is nothing wrong with the President of the United States to be at a parade of another nation, to celebrate their military. Especially if it is because some asshole dem city mayor fucked up a chance for an US parade.
LOLOL

Fucking traitor -- I couldn't have been any clearer that I was speaking to trump celebrating the French military in France. Once again, I understand why you're trying so hard to foolishly spin this; but that's more of a reflection upon you than anyone else.

You're not even making sense now.

Spits the fucking traitor who wants to use our military as tool to attack Americans. :eusa_doh:

Fucking traitor, you don't get to spin your stupidity upon me. Though I understand why you tried so foolishly to do so.

This has nothing to do with how I feel about the parade. This is about a fucking traitor like you saying you want to use our military as a tool to attack Americans.

Dude. There is nothing treasonous about supporting the use of the military for a political stunt, ESPECIALLY when it is merely a parade.

Something you libs need to understand. Your being upset, does not give you the right to make up meanings for words.

Fucking traitor, you also don't get to ascribe words to me I didn't use. I never accused you of treason.

Seeing as you are a liberal, I believe that you do not understand that a "Traitor" is a person who commits "Treason".

Fucking traitor, I never accused you of committing treason. While someone who commits treason is always a traitor, a traitor is not always someone who commits treason. Treason is a crime which I never accused you of committing. Words have meaning and you should learn them if you're intent on utilizing them effectively.

But thanks for keeping count and rest assured, I trust nothing that comes from a fucking traitor like you.

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

LOLOL

That's on you. As you've aptly demonstrated, words confuse you.

Fucking traitor, I never accused you of committing treason. While someone who commits treason is always a traitor, a traitor is not always someone who commits treason. Treason is a crime which I never accused you of committing. Words have meaning and you should learn them if you're intent on utilizing them effectively.

But thanks for keeping count and rest assured, I trust nothing that comes from a fucking traitor like you.

Yeah, calling me a traitor, for supporting the use of a military in A PARADE, is bat shit crazy.

My point stands.

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

LOLOL

Yeah, calling me a traitor, for supporting the use of a military in A PARADE, is bat shit crazy.

My point stands.

Fucking traitor, that you’re trying to pivot from what you actually said proves even you know you’re a traitor for what you said.

Of course you know I didn’t say you’re a fucking traitor for merely using the military for a parade. I say that because you want to use the military as a tool to attack Americans.

Fucking traitor.

My point stands.

Fucking traitor, that you’re trying to pivot from what you actually said proves even you know you’re a traitor for what you said.

Of course you know I didn’t say you’re a fucking traitor for merely using the military for a parade. I say that because you want to use the military as a tool to attack Americans.

Fucking traitor.

If the act of celebrating the American military seems like an attack on you, then you are an anti-American, and Americans should know that, so that we can shun you.

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

LOLOL

Fucking traitor, YOU don’t honor the military. You want them to sacrifice themselves for you to be used pawns as a political tool.

My point stands.

Fucking traitor.

If the act of celebrating the American military seems like an attack on you, then you are an anti-American, and Americans should know that, so that we can shun you.

How can you claim to celebrate the military when at the same time acknowledge they are being used as political pawns and even worse being cool with them being used as political pawns?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

My point stands.

Fucking traitor.

Fucking traitor, you don’t get to spin this on me.

I never said I feel like the a military parade feels like an attack on me because I don’t feel like that at all.

This is merely you trying to spin what you said because what you said is so shameful.

We spend that in a month providing benefits to illegal aliens, trying to keep them out, deporting them, prosecuting them for their crimes, and caring for their abandoned children.

How much did the USA waste of the stupid Paris climate accord fiasco?

Get real libs, your bullshit wastes a lot more money than this every month.

LOLOL

Fucking traitor, YOU don’t honor the military. You want them to sacrifice themselves for you to be used pawns as a political tool.

"Sacrificing themselves" is normally a term used when someone dies for something, not when someone is minorly inconvenienced.

You are being a drama queen here, in an attempt to distract from the fact that you find a PARADE to celebrate the American Military to be an attack on you.

Because you are an anti-American.

My point stands.

Fucking traitor.

How can you claim to celebrate the military when at the same time acknowledge they are being used as political pawns and even worse being cool with them being used as political pawns?

political pawns???? WTF is wrong with you? Want to see political pawns? look at the 20 million illegals sucking up your tax dollars.

My point stands.

Fucking traitor.

Because it is completely normal for an action or an event to have more than one purpose.

And exposing vile anti-Americans is a worthy purpose.

LOLOL

"Sacrificing themselves" is normally a term used when someone dies for something, not when someone is minorly inconvenienced.

You are being a drama queen here, in an attempt to distract from the fact that you find a PARADE to celebrate the American Military to be an attack on you.

Because you are an anti-American.
“Sacrifice” was your word, ya fucking traitor.

My point stands.

Fucking traitor.

Fucking traitor, you don’t get to spin this on me.

I never said I feel like the a military parade feels like an attack on me because I don’t feel like that at all.

This is merely you trying to spin what you said because what you said is so shameful.

LOL!!! WIth the way you have reacted like a hysterical drama queen on crack?

Sure you don't. lol!!!!

Forum List

Back