Fiscal Responsibility: Trumps Military Parade to cost $92 Million

Pointing out that you read a hypothetical question about some hypothetical person who was soooo anti-American that they would consider a celebration of the American Military to be an attack on THEM,

and took that to be a personal attack on YOU,

is not me admitting anything about myself, or what I did.

It is pointing out what you know about yourself,

ie that you self identify as an anti-American piece of shit.

Do you know what I how I would have responded if you had posted that sentence?

I would have agreed that anyone who responded like that, was anti-American.

You though, when I described how an Anti-American would react, you took it as a personal attack.

Dude. You just lost this. You know it. Now is the time to show if you have the slightest shred of human decency, or to double down on your stone walling and lying and bullshit.
You poor, demented, fucking traitor, you arguing from a position of hallucinations. Meanwhile, I’m arguing from a position of quoting you.

No, you are not. I quoted myself, to disprove your delusional ravings.

I made a comment about the type of people that would be offended by a celebration of the American military, ie anti-Americans,

and you took it personally.

That's YOUR judgement on YOURSELF, not mine.

I am just deferring to you as an Authority on YOU.

You self identify as an Anti-American.

Why are you an anti-American? What do you hate about your nation?
Fucking traitor, you want to use our military as political pawns to further your own political agenda. That’s on you and no amount of spin will ever change that.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

It is a parade and your hysteria is not credible.

Your outrage is not over a few military guys having to march a mile or two,

it is over the fact that you know your fellow anti-Americans will embarrass you all.
Fucking traitor, it’s not about the parade. It’s about a fucking piece of shit traitor like you wanting our military to make sacrifices to further your political agenda.

You keep using terminology, more often used when soldiers are sent into battle. Drama queen.

It is a parade. YES, it is a sacrifice. But a fairly minor one.

And it is more than just a political agenda. America needs to see you anti-American shits for what you are.

You poor, demented, fucking traitor, you arguing from a position of hallucinations. Meanwhile, I’m arguing from a position of quoting you.

I made a comment about the type of people that would be offended by a celebration of the American military, ie anti-Americans,

Fucking traitor, you want to use our military as political pawns to further your own political agenda. That’s on you and no amount of spin will ever change that.

it is over the fact that you know your fellow anti-Americans will embarrass you all.
Fucking traitor, it’s not about the parade. It’s about a fucking piece of shit traitor like you wanting our military to make sacrifices to further your political agenda.

You keep using terminology, more often used when soldiers are sent into battle. Drama queen.

And it is more than just a political agenda. America needs to see you anti-American shits for what you are.
LOLOL

Hisses a fucking traitor. :eusa_doh:

Irony means nothing to you, does it?

LOLOL

Hisses a fucking traitor. :eusa_doh:

Irony means nothing to you, does it?

There is no irony here.

YOu are hysterically offended at the idea of a parade celebrating the US military. You self identified as such when I asked my question about who would be offended.

ON the other hand, I am willing to see a few American military people told to march in a parade.

And you call me a traitor for that. LOL!!!

It is not ironic for me to point out that you are an anti-American piece of shit.

Forum List

Back