Fiscal Responsibility: Trumps Military Parade to cost $92 Million

Fucking traitor, I never accused you of committing treason. While someone who commits treason is always a traitor, a traitor is not always someone who commits treason. Treason is a crime which I never accused you of committing. Words have meaning and you should learn them if you're intent on utilizing them effectively.

But thanks for keeping count and rest assured, I trust nothing that comes from a fucking traitor like you.

Yeah, calling me a traitor, for supporting the use of a military in A PARADE, is bat shit crazy.

My point stands.

If you are so rabidly anti-American that a PARADE honoring the American Military feels like an Attack on you, then you are the problem, and deserve to be revealed to be anti-American scum.
Fucking traitor, that you’re trying to pivot from what you actually said proves even you know you’re a traitor for what you said.

Of course you know I didn’t say you’re a fucking traitor for merely using the military for a parade. I say that because you want to use the military as a tool to attack Americans.

Fucking traitor.

If the act of celebrating the American military seems like an attack on you, then you are an anti-American, and Americans should know that, so that we can shun you.

How can you claim to celebrate the military when at the same time acknowledge they are being used as political pawns and even worse being cool with them being used as political pawns?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Because it is completely normal for an action or an event to have more than one purpose.

And exposing vile anti-Americans is a worthy purpose.

It is not about the event, it is about the misuse of the military. You cannot claim to support a group and yet cheer for their misuse...it makes you look like the fraud that you are. Clearly you do not give a rats ass about the actual members of the military .

Fucking traitor, I never accused you of committing treason. While someone who commits treason is always a traitor, a traitor is not always someone who commits treason. Treason is a crime which I never accused you of committing. Words have meaning and you should learn them if you're intent on utilizing them effectively.

But thanks for keeping count and rest assured, I trust nothing that comes from a fucking traitor like you.

Yeah, calling me a traitor, for supporting the use of a military in A PARADE, is bat shit crazy.

My point stands.

If you are so rabidly anti-American that a PARADE honoring the American Military feels like an Attack on you, then you are the problem, and deserve to be revealed to be anti-American scum.
Fucking traitor, that you’re trying to pivot from what you actually said proves even you know you’re a traitor for what you said.

Of course you know I didn’t say you’re a fucking traitor for merely using the military for a parade. I say that because you want to use the military as a tool to attack Americans.

Fucking traitor.

If the act of celebrating the American military seems like an attack on you, then you are an anti-American, and Americans should know that, so that we can shun you.
Fucking traitor, you don’t get to spin this on me.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

I never said I feel like the a military parade feels like an attack on me because I don’t feel like that at all.

This is merely you trying to spin what you said because what you said is so shameful.

LOL!!! WIth the way you have reacted like a hysterical drama queen on crack?

Sure you don't. lol!!!!
Fucking traitor, now you’re lying as cover for your traitorous position.

My point stands.

Fucking traitor.

How can you claim to celebrate the military when at the same time acknowledge they are being used as political pawns and even worse being cool with them being used as political pawns?

Because it is completely normal for an action or an event to have more than one purpose.

It is not about the event, it is about the misuse of the military. You cannot claim to support a group and yet cheer for their misuse...it makes you look like the fraud that you are. Clearly you do not give a rats ass about the actual members of the military .

It is a pretty minor "abuse".

Your judgement on my feelings for the military seem over blown considering the minor "Abuse" I am supporting here.

Very much overblown.

My point stands.

Fucking traitor.

I never said I feel like the a military parade feels like an attack on me because I don’t feel like that at all.

This is merely you trying to spin what you said because what you said is so shameful.

Sure you don't. lol!!!!

It is no lie, that you have greatly overreacted to this.

At MOST, you could argue that my opinion on that was wrong, but considering your hysterical state, and the visible hysterical posts you have made, that would be laughable.

YOu are offended by the very idea of celebrating the American Military.

Because you are an anti-American.

Fucking traitor.

Your judgement on my feelings for the military seem over blown considering the minor "Abuse" I am supporting here.

Very much overblown.

Oh, so “minor” abuse is cool, it is just the “bad” abuse that is not cool.

What a fraud you are. But I should have known that from your justifications for the Iraq war where we lost more than 4000 members of the military for no good reason.

Very much overblown.

It is a fucking parade.

Fucking traitor.

Sure you don't. lol!!!!

At MOST, you could argue that my opinion on that was wrong, but considering your hysterical state, and the visible hysterical posts you have made, that would be laughable.

Of course you lied. Want proof?

Quote me ever saying my objection to Trump’s parade being because I feel like it’s an attack on me.

After you fail to do so since I never said that since I don’t feel that, you may apologize for lying to cover your traitorous position.

Very much overblown.

It is a fucking parade.
Which a fucking traitor wants used as a tool to attack Americans because no sacrifice of them is too small to make them political pawns for rightwing nuts.

Sure you don't. lol!!!!

Quote me ever saying my objection to Trump’s parade being because I feel like it’s an attack on me.

After you fail to do so since I never said that since I don’t feel that, you may apologize for lying to cover your traitorous position.

I never said that you SAID that,

I said that "IF" a celebration of the American Military feels like an attack on you....

and you flipped out.

Very much overblown.

It is a fucking parade.
Which a fucking traitor wants used as a tool to attack Americans because no sacrifice of them is too small to make them political pawns for rightwing nuts.

I think that it is unfair of you to assume that patriotism and not being an anti-American is limited to the "rightwing".

You guys have done a lot of damage, but not that much, at least not yet.

And yes, this sacrifice is small enough that I am comfortable with them being asked to make it.

It is a PARADE. You are acting like I am asking them to go on a suicide mission.

Try to be less hysterical. I know that you find celebrating America, or America's military offensive, but you are overreacting.

Remind me again how the GOP is the party of fiscal responsibility and we can't afford to guarantee healthcare for all citizens.

Trump's military parade is estimated to cost $92 million – $80 million more than earlier estimate

"The Department of Defense and its interagency partners have updated their perspective cost estimates for the parade, according to a U.S. defense official with firsthand knowledge of the assessment. The official spoke on the condition of anonymity.

The parade, slated for Nov. 10, is estimated to cost $92 million, the official said. The figure consists of $50 million from the Pentagon and $42 million from interagency partners such as the Department of Homeland Security. An initial estimate last month pegged the prospective cost for the parade at $12 million."

The part of this I found the most humorous.....was that Trump stopped the South Korean-US military excercises in part because of the 'high cost'. Drills which contribute to our military readiness, train our troops and serve a genuine military purpose.

Which was 14 million dollars.

Less than a fifth of the proposed 'military parade'.....which is just something a president wanted because he wanted to see a parade.

Guess who I would ask if they want a parade would be the military, its a lot of work for them.

Actually, yes it is, thank you for noticing that little detail. Many civilians miss that one. Not only is it a pain in the ass to get a uniform inspection ready, but it also costs money. If you have a bunch of ribbons and medals, you may need to get new ones, which for me ran around 45 bucks at the end of my career. Then there is the question of a fresh haircut, which can run from 7 dollars (yes, there are still real barbershops that are cheap), up to 25 dollars if you go to someplace like Super Cuts.

And, if you need new corafame shoes (shiny plastic ones that look good for inspection), that can run you around 50 or 60 bucks.

Not only is there a bit of effort in getting ready, it also costs money for the troops that are participating.

Sure you don't. lol!!!!

I said that "IF" a celebration of the American Military feels like an attack on you....

and you flipped out.
Awww, the poor, fucking traitor is forced to admit he was hallucinating. How sad. :(

Sure you don't. lol!!!!

and you flipped out.
Awww, the poor, fucking traitor is forced to admit he was hallucinating. How sad. :(

Pointing out that you read a hypothetical question about some hypothetical person who was soooo anti-American that they would consider a celebration of the American Military to be an attack on THEM,

and took that to be a personal attack on YOU,

is not me admitting anything about myself, or what I did.

It is pointing out what you know about yourself,

ie that you self identify as an anti-American piece of shit.

Do you know what I how I would have responded if you had posted that sentence?

I would have agreed that anyone who responded like that, was anti-American.

You though, when I described how an Anti-American would react, you took it as a personal attack.

Dude. You just lost this. You know it. Now is the time to show if you have the slightest shred of human decency, or to double down on your stone walling and lying and bullshit.

and you flipped out.

Pointing out that you read a hypothetical question about some hypothetical person who was soooo anti-American that they would consider a celebration of the American Military to be an attack on THEM,

You though, when I described how an Anti-American would react, you took it as a personal attack.

Dude. You just lost this. You know it. Now is the time to show if you have the slightest shred of human decency, or to double down on your stone walling and lying and bullshit.
You poor, demented, fucking traitor, you arguing from a position of hallucinations. Meanwhile, I’m arguing from a position of quoting you.

and you flipped out.

You poor, demented, fucking traitor, you arguing from a position of hallucinations. Meanwhile, I’m arguing from a position of quoting you.

No, you are not. I quoted myself, to disprove your delusional ravings.

I made a comment about the type of people that would be offended by a celebration of the American military, ie anti-Americans,

and you took it personally.

That's YOUR judgement on YOURSELF, not mine.

I am just deferring to you as an Authority on YOU.

You self identify as an Anti-American.

Why are you an anti-American? What do you hate about your nation?

and you flipped out.

I made a comment about the type of people that would be offended by a celebration of the American military, ie anti-Americans,

Fucking traitor, you want to use our military as political pawns to further your own political agenda. That’s on you and no amount of spin will ever change that.

and you flipped out.

Fucking traitor, you want to use our military as political pawns to further your own political agenda. That’s on you and no amount of spin will ever change that.

It is a parade and your hysteria is not credible.

Your outrage is not over a few military guys having to march a mile or two,

it is over the fact that you know your fellow anti-Americans will embarrass you all.

It is a parade and your hysteria is not credible.

Your outrage is not over a few military guys having to march a mile or two,

it is over the fact that you know your fellow anti-Americans will embarrass you all.
Fucking traitor, it’s not about the parade. It’s about a fucking piece of shit traitor like you wanting our military to make sacrifices to further your political agenda.

Forum List

Back