only $80 million more than previous estimate -

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
ooooopsie - missed another one

Yahoo is now part of Oath

I find it hard to believe this country has made it through its entire life without spending $90 Million $$$$ on a parade before now .......... :rolleyes:

This will rile the rank and file.

nah - when Obama spent $3 million to go to Hawaii on vacation really set them off ...

for $92 Million we get 8 TANKS to drive down the street for 30 minutes !!!

WWWWWOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOO - :banana:

Trump will be sooooooooooooooooooo pissed - North Korea had 18 tanks ..

Chuche-Po_M-1991_122mm_tracked_self-propelled_howitzer_North_Korea_army_military_parade_February_2018_925_002.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if Drumpf's rally will match the ones at Nuremberg.

With this price tag, it sounds like it.

Maybe they'll march the flags past him so he can personally touch them, too!

President Bone Spur is having a military parade. Maybe they'll give him a Medal of Honor to add to his Purple Heart! :banana:

Obama spent over $1,000,000,000 hiring Michelle (Michaels?) roommate to build the world's only website THAT COULDN'T TELL YOU WHEN SOMEONE BOUGHT YOUR PRODUCT

“Trump's military parade is estimated to cost $92 million…”

The cost of Trump’s arrogance and ego, his ignorance and stupidity, and Trump’s failed attempt to deflect attention from his failed banana republic ‘presidency.’

Trump the petty tinpot dictator.

So, in conclusion the leftards are ashamed of our military and liken them to Nazi’s. Why is this not surprising?

So, in conclusion the leftards are ashamed of our military and liken them to Nazi’s. Why is this not surprising?
I served for over 20 years in the military, retard. I know a jingoistic yellow-bellied phony patriot when I see one.

Forum List

Back