Fearless leader to address the children

It's not the speech that's the problem. It's the home work assigment afterward that has everyone in an uproar. That no other president has ever done.

It's not the speech that's the problem. It's the home work assigment afterward that has everyone in an uproar. That no other president has ever done.

Don't worry - Obama has already changed the text of his message so that he can smile and nod and say, "See, what was all the fuss about?"

It is becoming terribly embarassing to listen to all the republican whining. Maybe you can think back to the good old days when "the decider" was pulling the strings. He never included the debt we incured in his Iraq war in the budget. It made his deficit look less threatening. He was nearly as good at dealing from a stacked deck as he was for skipping out on reserve duty.

Don't worry - Obama has already changed the text of his message so that he can smile and nod and say, "See, what was all the fuss about?"

And....you know this, how? Could we see the original text of his speech, please?

[quoteI hope none of the wingnut's kids slit their wrists in solidarity as a way to get out of listening to Obama speak. ]

No fear, responsible parents will keep their children home or out of the classroom during that time period.
The only ones at risk are the liberals who are just now realizing what they voted into office!
[/QUOTE]

See?

right now anyone who is a real leader in this country will not come forward because of the scrutiny and bullshit their families,not them,their family, would have to put up with,with the media we have in this country......its not worth it....with each of the parties they are scratching the bottom of their respective barrels..the good guys dont need this shit and will stay at home....so there is no one out there that i can see except more of the same 3rd rate politicians we already have....pretty sad aint it?...........

Names Harry....Names??
Not dreams but names

if i cant see em....how can i give you a name?

Thank you Harry "I hate everyone" Dresden

I thought that Obama's address to school children was very well done. I applaud him.

However, that in no way changes my pervious concerns leading up to the address. I am thankful it turned out well, but, the mere fact that there was enough concern from him and his staff that they needed to change what they had intended to share with the children, still leaves doubt in my mind as to what would have really been said, had no one showed any concern.

Bottom-line though is what it is, it was a good solid message and my wife and I will be sharing it with our son!

I am glad he changed the text. I wonder why he decided he had to do that? LOL

Bump so Sinatra can tell us or show us the "originial" text of Obama's speech.

If Barry was Honest, he'd Release it...

MeThinks his Q&A Hinted at it.

:)

peace...

If Barry was Honest, he'd Release it...

MeThinks his Q&A Hinted at it.

:)

peace...

What does it matter? Post it and they will probably ignore it. It's past. There are current battles that take precedent.

What did he change the text from? When did he do it?

BHO speaks in less than an hour.

BHO took the rightists' children yesterday, and he will take the rest of adult America tonight.

The end has come for the radical agenda of the far right. The hatred backfired on them. They will be told to get on the bus or get run over. A minority does not control the electoral majority, period. The South tried that in 1861 and was beaten down. That is what is going to happen to the rightists.

Pixie, I hope you did not listen to Obama's speech yesterday. Even though it sounded good it was encrypted with liberal mind controlling messages. Anyone who listened to it wil definitely become a liberal withiin a year.

Obama could provide world peace, great prosperity to the US and the world, a cure for cancer and heart disease, solve world hunger etc. and you would find something wrong with what he did or how he did it.

You are pathetic.

BHO speaks in less than an hour.

BHO took the rightists' children yesterday, and he will take the rest of adult America tonight.

The end has come for the radical agenda of the far right. The hatred backfired on them. They will be told to get on the bus or get run over. A minority does not control the electoral majority, period. The South tried that in 1861 and was beaten down. That is what is going to happen to the rightists.

This ain't a contest moron. You steal other peoples money, to what end? Do You Even know? Do you have a clue? You are a predator. An honest and honorable civilization would incarcerate you, to protect the masses. Clown Show. The Bill well be due soon enough.

Forum List

Back