Fearless leader to address the children

I urge all right wingers to keep your children at home. Hold a tea party. We can't have right wing spawn being indoctrinated with leftist teachings like respecting others, working hard and studying.
Do you know what happens to children who get an education???
They become liberals

There a DIFFERENCE between an "EDUCATION" and "INDOCTRINATION" dumbass. **YOU** are a product of INDOCTRINATION, and I think most of the RATIONAL THINKING conservatives here would agree with me that YOU are ONE WEIRD ASS SONS A BITCH. You're NON THINKING defense of obama and his COMMUNIST, NAZI type take overs and agenda are nothing more than robot like, sheeple, empty headed followings of a person who is no more American in ideal than Hitler was.

Get a clue man.... because one day you're either going to wake up and get your head out of your ass or you're going to be left behind in that cess pool you call progressiveness.

Can you explain the specific concepts your children would be indoctrinated with???

I didn't thinks so.........study hard, stay in school, respect your teachers and fellow students

What communist and nazi concepts those are.

Conservatives are afraid to have their children receive an education. Educated children become liberals
I'm beginning to believe you really are JUST IGNORANT...

in⋅doc⋅tri⋅nate

  /ɪnˈdɒktrəˌneɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [in-dok-truh-neyt] Show IPA

–verb (used with object), -nat⋅ed, -nat⋅ing.
1. to instruct in a doctrine, principle, ideology, etc., esp. to imbue with a specific partisan or biased belief or point of view.
2. to teach or inculcate.
3. to imbue with learning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ed⋅u⋅ca⋅tion

  /ˌɛdʒʊˈkeɪʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ej-oo-key-shuhn] Show IPA

–noun
1. the act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life.
2. the act or process of imparting or acquiring particular knowledge or skills, as for a profession.
3. a degree, level, or kind of schooling: a university education.
4. the result produced by instruction, training, or study: to show one's education.
5. the science or art of teaching; pedagogics.

Last edited:
There a DIFFERENCE between an "EDUCATION" and "INDOCTRINATION" dumbass. **YOU** are a product of INDOCTRINATION, and I think most of the RATIONAL THINKING conservatives here would agree with me that YOU are ONE WEIRD ASS SONS A BITCH. You're NON THINKING defense of obama and his COMMUNIST, NAZI type take overs and agenda are nothing more than robot like, sheeple, empty headed followings of a person who is no more American in ideal than Hitler was.

Get a clue man.... because one day you're either going to wake up and get your head out of your ass or you're going to be left behind in that cess pool you call progressiveness.

Can you explain the specific concepts your children would be indoctrinated with???

I didn't thinks so.........study hard, stay in school, respect your teachers and fellow students

Conservatives are afraid to have their children receive an education. Educated children become liberals

in⋅doc⋅tri⋅nate

1. to instruct in a doctrine, principle, ideology, etc., esp. to imbue with a specific partisan or biased belief or point of view.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ed⋅u⋅ca⋅tion

–noun
1. the act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life.
2. the act or process of imparting or acquiring particular knowledge or skills, as for a profession.
4. the result produced by instruction, training, or study: to show one's education.

Nice try Mr Webster
I asked for specific concepts other than studying hard, respecting teachers, setting goals that you think are indoctrination. By your answer you showed you have no idea. But America already knew that

President Obama’s Address to Students Across America September 8, 2009

President Obama’s Address to Students Across America September 8, 2009

Why cant he leave kids alone?

Well Obama will not have the opportunity to indoctrinate our son, as the school he goes to will not be showing this bull shit.

Slowly but steadily, this mans true colors are showing and they are not Red, White & Blue!

Yes! Stand up for your right not to have your kid indoctrinating in those Marxist ideas like studying hard in school will help you succeed. Who does that Marxist Pig think he is, anyways?

My children already study hard in and out of school, it's called parenting!

They don't need a political info commercial to teach them that!

in⋅doc⋅tri⋅nate

ed⋅u⋅ca⋅tion

–noun

Nice try Mr Webster
I asked for specific concepts other than studying hard, respecting teachers, setting goals that you think are indoctrination. By your answer you showed you have no idea. But America already knew that

JESUS CHRIST man... you are the most DENSE MOTHER FUCKER on the board.... now get this you cock sucking IGNORANT, SLACK JAWED, MOUTH BREATHING MORON....

.... OBAMA ADDRESSING YOUNG SCHOOL CHILDREN IS ABSOLUTE INDOCTRINATION IN THE PUREST FORM... HE IS NOT A TEACHER, AND IT HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH *****EDUCATION!!!***** HE IS TRYING TO PUSH HIS POLITICAL AGENDA!!!

Now PLEASE, grow a fucking brain.

Last edited:

in⋅doc⋅tri⋅nate

ed⋅u⋅ca⋅tion

–noun

Nice try Mr Webster

JESUS CHRIST man... you are the most DENSE MOTHER FUCKER on the board.... now get this you cock sucking IGNORANT, SLACK JAWED, MOUTH BREATHING MORON....

.... OBAMA ADDRESSING YOUNG SCHOOL CHILDREN IS INDOCTRINATION, HE IS NOT A TEACHER, AND IT HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH *****EDUCATION!!!***** HE IS TRYING TO PUSH HIS POLITICAL AGENDA!!!

Pale Rider, clearly some of these people never grasped the concept of good parenting, so they need the government, as in politicians, to step in and do it for them, in the form of a political info commercials.

Pity them, don't swear them. They are some of these under privileged mindless adults we are expected to coddle, in order to think of ourselves as decent American's! lol

Last edited:

in⋅doc⋅tri⋅nate

ed⋅u⋅ca⋅tion

–noun

The lesson plans are out there. The speech will be out there tomorrow for everyone to look at. I will come back and ask you where the indoctrination part of the speech/lesson plans is. OK? Just giving you time to do your so-called research.

We've seen Presidents do this Through History. It's nothing new.

True, but, not exactly true!

The difference is outlined preset activities by a politician, not by the children's teachers. The difference is learning great quotes of many, not focusing on one mans ideals and value system!

in⋅doc⋅tri⋅nate

ed⋅u⋅ca⋅tion

–noun

The lesson plans are out there. The speech will be out there tomorrow for everyone to look at. I will come back and ask you where the indoctrination part of the speech/lesson plans is. OK? Just giving you time to do your so-called research.

Ya you do that. I'm sure your head will be up obama's ass clear to your shoulders.

in⋅doc⋅tri⋅nate

ed⋅u⋅ca⋅tion

–noun

Nice try Mr Webster

.... OBAMA ADDRESSING YOUNG SCHOOL CHILDREN IS ABSOLUTE INDOCTRINATION IN THE PUREST FORM... HE IS NOT A TEACHER, AND IT HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH *****EDUCATION!!!***** HE IS TRYING TO PUSH HIS POLITICAL AGENDA!!!

Ah yes...big red letters makes your bullshit so much truer. :lol:

What political agenda is Obama pushing?

Why weren't you writing your big red letters when Bush Sr. was addressing school children?

Why weren't you writing your big red letters when Reagan was addressing school children?

My daughter's Middle School had a Career day when non-teachers came in and talked about their jobs...was that indoctrination? They weren't teachers.

Pale Rider. Show us the indoctrination in this lesson plan:

Grades 7-12 Menu of Classroom Activities: President Obama’s Address to Students Across America
Produced by Teaching Ambassador Fellows, U.S. Department of Education
September 8, 2009

Before the Speech:
• Quick Write or Think/Pair/Share (Students spend a few minutes Thinking and writing about the question; Paired with another student to discuss, then Sharing their ideas with the class as a whole). What do we associate with the words responsibility, persistence, and goals? How would we define each term? A teacher might create a web of student ideas for each of the words.
• Quick Write or Brainstorm: What are your strengths? At what are you successful as a person/student? What makes you successful at these efforts? List at least three things you are successful at and why you feel successful with these tasks.
• Short readings. Notable quotes excerpted (and posted in large print on board) from President Obama’s speeches about education. Teacher might ask students to think alone, compare ideas with a partner, and share their collaborations with the class (Think/Pair/Share) about the following: What are our interpretations of these excerpts? Based on these excerpts, what can we infer the President believes is important to be successful educationally?
• Brainstorm or Concept Web: Why does President Obama want to speak with us today? How will he inspire us? How will he challenge us? What might he say?
• Brainstorm or Concept Web: What other historic moments do you remember when the President spoke to the nation? What was the impact? Students could create a Cause/Effect graphic organizer.

During the Speech:
• Listening with a purpose: personal responsibility, goals, persistence. Teachers might ask pairs of students to create a word bank from the web of any one of the terms (personal responsibility, goals, or persistence) at the top of a double-column style notes page. On the right-hand side, students could take notes while President Obama talks about personal responsibility, or goals, or persistence, trying to capture direct quotations. At the end of the speech, students could then write the corresponding terms from the word bank in the left hand column, to increase retention and deepen their understanding of an important aspect of the speech.
• Listening with a purpose: Inspiration and Challenges. Using a similar double-column style notes page as the one above, the teacher could focus students on quotations that either propose a specific challenge to them or inspire them in some meaningful way. Students could do this individually, in pairs or groups.

Transition/Quick Review: Teachers could ask students to look over the notes and collaborate in pairs or small groups. What more could we add to our notes? Teachers might circulate and ask students questions such as: What are the most important words in the speech? What title would you give it? What’s the thesis?

After the Speech:
Guided Discussion:
• What resonated with you from President Obama’s speech? What lines/phrases do you remember?
• Who is President Obama addressing? How do you know? Describe his audience.
• We heard President Obama mention the importance of personal responsibility. In your life, who exemplifies this kind of personal responsibility? How? Give examples.
• How are we as individuals and as a class similar? Different?
• Suppose President Obama were to give another speech about being educationally successful. Who could he speak to next? Who should be his next audience? Why? What would he say?
• What are the three most important words in the speech? Rank them. What title would you give this speech? What’s the thesis?
• What is President Obama inspiring you to do? What is he challenging you to do?
• What do you believe are the challenges of your generation?
• How can you be a part of addressing these challenges?
Video Project:
• Teachers could encourage students to participate in the Department of Education’s “I Am What I Learn” video contest. On September 8th the Department will invite K-12 students to submit a video no longer than 2 min, explaining why education is important and how their education will help them achieve their dreams. Teachers are welcome to incorporate the same or a similar video project into an assignment. More details will be released via U.S. Department of Education Home Page.

in⋅doc⋅tri⋅nate

ed⋅u⋅ca⋅tion

–noun

The speech and the lesson plans (indoctrination) should be made available to all parents before hand, in full detail, just as all things taught are in our schools are. I review text books and lesson plans each year, all the time and I am kept abreast of changes and new things all the time for my review by school staff.

So after the fact is of little use. I am the parent. I decide what and what is not acceptable for my child, not a politician who wishes to instill his/her ideals onto my child, without my consideration and that is all Obama is and is doing!

Simply because a person has the title of President before his name, that does not give him unsupervised access to my child.

Pale Rider. Show us the indoctrination in this lesson plan:

Grades 7-12 Menu of Classroom Activities: President Obama’s Address to Students Across America
Produced by Teaching Ambassador Fellows, U.S. Department of Education
September 8, 2009

Before the Speech:
• Quick Write or Think/Pair/Share (Students spend a few minutes Thinking and writing about the question; Paired with another student to discuss, then Sharing their ideas with the class as a whole). What do we associate with the words responsibility, persistence, and goals? How would we define each term? A teacher might create a web of student ideas for each of the words.
• Quick Write or Brainstorm: What are your strengths? At what are you successful as a person/student? What makes you successful at these efforts? List at least three things you are successful at and why you feel successful with these tasks.
• Short readings. Notable quotes excerpted (and posted in large print on board) from President Obama’s speeches about education. Teacher might ask students to think alone, compare ideas with a partner, and share their collaborations with the class (Think/Pair/Share) about the following: What are our interpretations of these excerpts? Based on these excerpts, what can we infer the President believes is important to be successful educationally?
• Brainstorm or Concept Web: Why does President Obama want to speak with us today? How will he inspire us? How will he challenge us? What might he say?
• Brainstorm or Concept Web: What other historic moments do you remember when the President spoke to the nation? What was the impact? Students could create a Cause/Effect graphic organizer.

During the Speech:
• Listening with a purpose: personal responsibility, goals, persistence. Teachers might ask pairs of students to create a word bank from the web of any one of the terms (personal responsibility, goals, or persistence) at the top of a double-column style notes page. On the right-hand side, students could take notes while President Obama talks about personal responsibility, or goals, or persistence, trying to capture direct quotations. At the end of the speech, students could then write the corresponding terms from the word bank in the left hand column, to increase retention and deepen their understanding of an important aspect of the speech.
• Listening with a purpose: Inspiration and Challenges. Using a similar double-column style notes page as the one above, the teacher could focus students on quotations that either propose a specific challenge to them or inspire them in some meaningful way. Students could do this individually, in pairs or groups.

Transition/Quick Review: Teachers could ask students to look over the notes and collaborate in pairs or small groups. What more could we add to our notes? Teachers might circulate and ask students questions such as: What are the most important words in the speech? What title would you give it? What’s the thesis?

After the Speech:
Guided Discussion:
• What resonated with you from President Obama’s speech? What lines/phrases do you remember?
• Who is President Obama addressing? How do you know? Describe his audience.
• We heard President Obama mention the importance of personal responsibility. In your life, who exemplifies this kind of personal responsibility? How? Give examples.
• How are we as individuals and as a class similar? Different?
• Suppose President Obama were to give another speech about being educationally successful. Who could he speak to next? Who should be his next audience? Why? What would he say?
• What are the three most important words in the speech? Rank them. What title would you give this speech? What’s the thesis?
• What is President Obama inspiring you to do? What is he challenging you to do?
• What do you believe are the challenges of your generation?
• How can you be a part of addressing these challenges?
Video Project:
• Teachers could encourage students to participate in the Department of Education’s “I Am What I Learn” video contest. On September 8th the Department will invite K-12 students to submit a video no longer than 2 min, explaining why education is important and how their education will help them achieve their dreams. Teachers are welcome to incorporate the same or a similar video project into an assignment. More details will be released via U.S. Department of Education Home Page.

Could I please read the speech?

Fair Enough.

It took the Dems. a long time to realize that Hillary was a bad choice. Have We yet to realize what choosing McCain cost our Campaign? Our Party Leaders were blind. Elections have consequences. The Nation will suffer them, and I Pray, survive them.

In many various school groups and activities over the years we have had many guest speakers come in and address the children. Be it in the classroom or at a extra curricular activity dinner. Not once can I ever recall us not being able to not just read their address before hand for content approval, but, also being able to dictate to some degree what basic topic they would be speaking on or what particular part of their life is notable for our group or class.

Further, the latest reports out of the White House pressroom state that this address is being changed and that the finale text is not yet complete, as reported on the early morning news, today.

So as a parent this leaves me in doubt as to what exactly the content will be and what will be said to my children by clearly one of the most intriguing men of our current moment.

Sorry folks, preach all you want, but, this parent isn't biting. This guys track record isn't that good for me to swallow this one! Thankfully our school staff didn't bite either!

Fair Enough.

It took the Dems. a long time to realize that Hillary was a bad choice. Have We yet to realize what choosing McCain cost our Campaign? Our Party Leaders were blind. Elections have consequences. The Nation will suffer them, and I Pray, survive them.

I agree! ............. in fact, Hillary stood a chance of getting my vote had she been the one running aginst McCain.

My feelings on this topic would be the same for nearly all politicians with the exception of a few locally from both parties, whom I know a great deal about and feel I can trust with my child.

in⋅doc⋅tri⋅nate

ed⋅u⋅ca⋅tion

–noun

The speech and the lesson plans (indoctrination) should be made available to all parents before hand, in full detail, just as all things taught are in our schools are. I review text books and lesson plans each year, all the time and I am kept abreast of changes and new things all the time for my review by school staff.

So after the fact is of little use. I am the parent. I decide what and what is not acceptable for my child, not a politician who wishes to instill his/her ideals onto my child, without my consideration and that is all Obama is and is doing!

The lesson plans are available now on the web and the speech will be available tomorrow...Sunday.

Next?

Forum List

Back