Father of Parkland shooting victim: 'Guns didn’t kill my daughter, Democratic policies did'

Father of Parkland shooting victim: 'Guns didn’t kill my daughter, Democratic policies did'

FINALLY !!!

I've been shouting this for YEARS. it's time for this to become known,
This is the FATHER of one of the victims of the Parkland shootings.

Responding to a recent video featuring 2020 Democratic candidates promoting tighter gun control as a safety precaution in schools, Pollack said it made him "ill."

"My daughter paid the ultimate sacrifice because of those Democratic policies and I've been hurt by the Democrats more than anybody in this country -- and I hold them responsible," Pollack said.

This man lost a child in a mass shooting...so all you anti-2nd Amendment leftists jackasses can just shove it and STFU.

While Democrats SCREAM "Confiscation" from every rooftop, they flat refuse to address the ROOT, REAL issue....their insane, socially destructive POLICIES.

Just as they did in the UK and Australia, they continue to have vast and increasing amounts of crime and violence because they stick their heads in the sand after restricting guns to the point of banning them. Then more people die from knife violence or vehiclular violence etc.

We must folks...I mean REALLY MUST, under any and all circumstances, NEVER allow the Left to disarm America or even infringe on our 2nd Amendment rights.

At ANY COST.

The Founder Fathers knew DAMN WELL what they were doing. Let no tyrants or confused mentally imbalanced person ever do that to you. it would be a fatal mistake.

God Bless this wise man and my DEEPEST condolences for his loss. I'm with you sir and together we shall stop these savage heathens.
I am personally angry that this beautiful young lady was stolen from us all and I 100% blame the left.
He is correct. Guns didn't kill his child. LEFTIST DEMOCRAT Policies do every time.
Which democratic policies do you blame for this poor child’s death?

Read the rest of the posts. I stated that the Promise Program likely played a huge part in this. The Promise Program was one created by DumBama that showed reporting of a decline in illegalities by minors, especially those of minority status.
So connect the dots. How did the promise program lead to these deaths?

The school, local authorities, even the Feds knew Nikolas Cruz was a threat long before the shooting...….and they did NOTHING to stop him

FINALLY !!!

Responding to a recent video featuring 2020 Democratic candidates promoting tighter gun control as a safety precaution in schools, Pollack said it made him "ill."

"My daughter paid the ultimate sacrifice because of those Democratic policies and I've been hurt by the Democrats more than anybody in this country -- and I hold them responsible," Pollack said.

This man lost a child in a mass shooting...so all you anti-2nd Amendment leftists jackasses can just shove it and STFU.

While Democrats SCREAM "Confiscation" from every rooftop, they flat refuse to address the ROOT, REAL issue....their insane, socially destructive POLICIES.

Just as they did in the UK and Australia, they continue to have vast and increasing amounts of crime and violence because they stick their heads in the sand after restricting guns to the point of banning them. Then more people die from knife violence or vehiclular violence etc.

We must folks...I mean REALLY MUST, under any and all circumstances, NEVER allow the Left to disarm America or even infringe on our 2nd Amendment rights.

At ANY COST.

The Founder Fathers knew DAMN WELL what they were doing. Let no tyrants or confused mentally imbalanced person ever do that to you. it would be a fatal mistake.

God Bless this wise man and my DEEPEST condolences for his loss. I'm with you sir and together we shall stop these savage heathens.
I am personally angry that this beautiful young lady was stolen from us all and I 100% blame the left.
He is correct. Guns didn't kill his child. LEFTIST DEMOCRAT Policies do every time.

Right. It was the fault of Democrats in a Republican controlled state with lax gun laws, for the Parkland shooting.

Even all of the students and teachers at Parkland call bullshit.

Next bullshit story.
You lying bastards cannot name one gun law that will stop this. Not one, and when you start lying about it, you will not EVER explain how your bullshit laws will stop it. Because it won't.

FINALLY !!!

At ANY COST.

Read the rest of the posts. I stated that the Promise Program likely played a huge part in this. The Promise Program was one created by DumBama that showed reporting of a decline in illegalities by minors, especially those of minority status.

The school, local authorities, even the Feds knew Nikolas Cruz was a threat long before the shooting...….and they did NOTHING to stop him
What would you have liked for them to do?

FINALLY !!!

At ANY COST.

Are you really that stupid?

Just looking for an explanation man. If you can’t contribute then go somewhere else

Just looking for an explanation man. If you can’t contribute then go somewhere else
You are that stupid. WTF do you think we want done with criminals and trouble makers?

You are that stupid. WTF do you think we want done with criminals and trouble makers?
Please explain it to me. What did you want done to the shooter before he did the shootings and why?

Please explain it to me. What did you want done to the shooter before he did the shootings and why?

Maybe he could've gotten the help he needed, instead of getting shuffled

So forced therapy? Should the school or police be in charge of that?

FINALLY !!!

At ANY COST.

Ask your butt-buddy Beto.

No...forced discipline you moron.

No one wanted to be bothered to grab this kid by the scruff his neck and haul him off to a mental facility.

FINALLY !!!

At ANY COST.

Ask your butt-buddy Beto.
Why?

No...forced discipline you moron.
Like what?

FINALLY !!!

At ANY COST.

Democrat / Leftist ideals perpetuate a shameless, unaccountable, indecent, immoral, anything goes type of mindset.
I suspect you already knew this?

FINALLY !!!

At ANY COST.

Democrat / Leftist ideals perpetuate a shameless, unaccountable, indecent, immoral, anything goes type of mindset.
Then connect the dots. How did dems brainwash this kid into shooting up a school?

FINALLY !!!

At ANY COST.

Then connect the dots. How did dems brainwash this kid into shooting up a school?

Like many Leftists, I believe Cruz was born with genetic deficiencies.
This is his biological mother...I’m guessing she isn’t a devout conservative.
5b9016c31982d837008b59c9-750-375.jpg

FINALLY !!!

At ANY COST.

Right. It was the fault of Democrats in a Republican controlled state with lax gun laws, for the Parkland shooting.

Even all of the students and teachers at Parkland call bullshit.

Next bullshit story.

Lax personal accountability is attributable to the violence in this country be it guns, knives, cars, bombs. Liberals and Democrats always say “Stop The Gun Violence” yer rarely I’d ever do you hear “Stop The Violence”. Guns are a means an not the root of the problem.

Forum List

Back