Fat Acceptance Movement?

first of all kitten...for being a computer geek, you should know where the fucking enter button is.
If you are going to try an type a novel and seem intelligent then paragraphs would be greatly appreciated

*smirks* Now to point out the circle you have talked yourself into by twisting and not really paying attention to most of what I say. McDonalds (and other fast food places) are not real food, we know this, and yet ... here's the kicker .. they are made of the same stuff all the "health" foods you have mentioned are. Funny how that works. I never said eat anything you want, what I did say is that the natural foods which have the tastes your body craves contain the nutrients your body needs at the time of the craving, the unnatural and processed foods sharing this flavor do not. By eating the "healthy" (ie unnatural) foods which share the flavor you are starving part of your body. When your bodies chemistry becomes that out of sync you will lose energy or develop serious health problems regardless of your weight.

You are just dumb. Healthy foods are not made up of the same stuff mcdonalds is you idiot. Grilled chicken? Tuna? Turkey? Egg Whites? Sorry to break it to ya champ but these are the main things that healthy people eat. YOu are just showing everyone how fucking clueless you are. When you eat CORRECTLY, you have more energy when you eat like shit you have less. I mean i always see the 400 pounders doing jumping jacks cause they are bursting with energy.

People have a predetermined weight height ratio, and as you already said, everyone's is different. Thus fat people are most often just the way they are at their healthiest. Do you really think it's natural to crave a Snickers bar? No, however the sweet, chocolatey taste with peanuts are a natural craving, sweet being the fruit, peanuts ... well any nuts will usually do but sometimes it has to be peanuts, and chocolate actually has major health benefits as they have recently published (and I even think the news reported this fact for once). The problem is that the Snickers bar is mostly unnatural and over processed products. So, what to do, buy some chocolate syrup (most of the cheap brands are more natural), strawberries (or some other fruit you like), and peanuts, then chow until you no longer crave it. After that you can pretty much eat anything (which will likely be only a small amount because of already being full).

you are wrong....the craving arguement is fucking flawed, just like your lifestyle.

If you are craving nuts, thats fine....Almonds aren't bad for you...the snickers fucking is!

Yes buy choclate syrup, the cheap kind.

HERSHEY'S Syrup - HERSHEY'S

Serving Size 2 tbsp. (39 g)
Amount Per Serving %DV *
Total Calories 100
Calories from Fat
Sodium 15 mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 24 g 8%
Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%
Sugars 20 g
Protein less than 1 g 1%

Umm 2 table spoons has 24 carbs and 20 grams of sugar with almost no protien an dno fiber. Yes douse on that chocolate syrup!!!! I really hope no one on this board takes you seriously because you give advise for the worst shit in the world.

Did you really say that fat people are healthy just the way they are because of their weight height ratio? Are you realy this fucking dense or are you making a special effort today? Guess what....weight to height ratio isn't a fixed fucking number. Go to any doctor and ask them if someone 5'3 should weigh 245 pounds...

Yes, I know all about the MINOR benefits that chocolate gives...that is of course pure chocolate, so unless you are growing cocoa beans in your yard you are shit out of luck!

Is Chocolate a Health Food? | Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients | Find Articles at BNET

Positives

Chocolate is quite nutritious. Not only is it a good source of folic acid, [3] copper, [4] and magnesium, [5] but it is rich in antioxidant polyphenols, [6] including flavonoids. [7] The polyphenol content alone in a single 40 gram candy bar of dark chocolate is equivalent to 2 days' worth of fruits and vegetables. [8] In fact, cocoa powder is believed to surpass both green tea and garlic as a protective antioxidant food. [9]

Monomers of the flavonoid catechin in commercial dark chocolate are 4 times higher than those in black tea, and epidemiological studies suggest that tea, presumably because of these monomers, may have a protective effect against cardiovascular diseases, and possibly cancer. 7 This comparison is even more striking when the catechin oligomers are included, as they are abundant in chocolate, but are present in only minor amounts in tea. [10] These substances resemble the oligomeric proanthocyanidins found in Pycnogenol[R], a commercial antioxidant extract which has been studied extensively for its beneficial health effects. [11]

Chocolate's flavonoids are generally more powerful than vitamins in limiting the oxidation of cholesterol circulating in low-density, and very-low-density lipoproteins (LDL & VLDL cholesterol), [9] a process which has been found to be fundamental to the development of atherosclerosis. Indeed, when volunteers consumed cocoa in which the fat had been removed, the time it took for LDL to oxidize (lag time) was prolonged. [12] There is also evidence that cocoa has an aspirin-like effect on blood clotting. [13]

It has very nice positives...however there are hudnreds of other foods that do the same shit or better and don't have the following negatives to it!

Negatives

Chocolate is high in fat, the majority of which is saturated, and cocoa butter has been shown to raise serum cholesterol concentrations. [14] Thirty percent of the fatty acids in chocolate consist of stearic acid, a long-chain saturated fatty acid. A study of 80,000 women found that stearic acid increased the risk of coronary heart disease (CHD) more than the other three long-chain saturates (lauric, myristic and palmitic acids). [15] The data also suggested, however, that moderate chocolate consumption is unlikely to have major adverse or beneficial effects on CHD risk. [16]

Rich in oxalates, chocolate may contribute to the development of kidney stones. [17] Its high content of methylxanthines (theobromine and caffeine) may foster the development of benign breast disease [18] and migraine headaches. [19] Chocolate ingestion relaxes the lower esophageal sphincter, [20] which may cause heartburn.

In addition, there have been numerous reports of hypersensitivity reactions to chocolate, resulting in headache, eczema, bronchial asthma and other illnesses. [21] However, some of these reactions can be attributed to its additives, such as soya lecithin, vanillin, and lactose.

Now am I saying to NEVER eat chocolate...not at all. I will have some rarely from time to time, its delicious. Though I am more of a vanilla man myself.

However, you completely took it into your own context simply because your self hatred is still strong in your own mind, so you project it onto fat people.

i am just trying to get to everyone else ont he board that everything you are spewing here is bullshit. Like I said, I used to be large and I lost weight in my early teens. I never hated skinny people fo rbeing in shape...you just sound like a fat person who hates the world and everyone in shape because they do something about it and you have no determination or will power to get there.

Historically, fat people have actually been the strongest, for many reasons, in cold climates for instance, a skinny person is more likely to get hypothermia, while someone well insulated could probably avoid it for a lot longer (thus why most vikings were pretty heavy and many Europeans of all walks). Fat people are also less likely to be harmed in a fall, though some less likely to be able to right themselves afterward quickly, but that's another issue.

Yeah and also fat people were the first to be gutted and eaten by tribes because they supplied the most meat...wahts your fucking point. The fat caveman was also the first to be eaten by the sabertooth tiger cause he couldn't run away fast enough. Also, not all vikings were obese genius...Leif Erikson was far from a fat guy.

There are benefits and risks with both sides of the spectrum, you do know most body builders have VERY weak bones, even the ones that remember to take their calcium suppliments, right? The health issues do not come from being over weight, they come from eating too much unnatural foods, no matter how "healthy" the companies say they are. Oh, but that requires logic to realize ... :eusa_whistle:

And like I said before, I am not talking about being a fucking body builder! Get the ring ding out of your mouth and try to soak that thought in for a second. You have provided no medical data to prove your claims, no sources...nothing!

Your logic fails and as I said before I hope to God no one on this board takes any of the lunacy you say seriously because you are prescribing bad nutrition.

Yes, Health issures do not come from being over weight??????? LMAO That is the most ridiuclous statement I have ever heard.....Keep typing really, I am enjoying all the messages from people telling me whata fucking loon you are on this thread

I agree with you. Too much focus on "thin" isn't healthy either.

I was fortunate enough to be born with a good metabolism, but I know fat people who have literally battled their weight all their life and they're still fat. Metabolism is a huge factor for many fat people. Not all fat people are lazy and a couple of them are my dearest friends, so I don't like when people are cruel to others because of their size. Fat people are people too! :cool:

I work with a girl who is probably in better physical condition than I am, she does aerobics 5 times a week (I run 4 days a week, but I think she does aerobics for like an HOUR. Jeez.)

And guess what? She's fat. She's at least 60 pounds overweight.

I think she is probably doing everything she CAN to lose weight, and still can't seem to do it. I suspect a hormone imbalance because she also has facial hair.

Can you imagine being in that situation? I mean, seriously? I have so much empathy for her. Think about trying to date...and how it would affect your self-confidence?

I can't even imagine. Even in my heaviest days, I was never more than 20 or 30 pounds overweight. And, even then, I was under a size 12.

People who toss these words around offend me because I know how hurtful they can be to people who are really in these situations.

Actually, the facial hair does betray a hormonal imbalance, but I doubt being fat is linked to it, at least not enough to make a huge difference. What you eat can cause hormone imbalances if you don't eat enough of the vitamins and minerals your specific body needs. Oh, and never bother with the vitamin pills, two reasons. The first is that your body doesn't get what it should from them, and the second is they are not balanced to your specific body. Tell your friend to look at exactly what she is craving, and find the natural version of that taste instead of ignoring it. If, for instance, she is craving cheesecake, try some sort of cheese and fruit combination. Cakes ... well ... whole wheat toast with honey comes to mind. The easiest way to figure it out, go shopping when hungry, but avoid ALL processed foods, especially the ones labeled "healthy" or "diet". Eventually their body will balance out, the hormones will become more what they are suppose to be for her (do not take hormone replacement, even if monitored by a doctor they are dangerous and will increase the health issues with little benefit). If she has "pudginess" then balancing the hormones will get rid of that, and she will look a healthy regardless of hew size. Another indicator for an unhealthy diet is the need for lotions on the skin. The body uses many of the oils we consume for lubrication, to keep our skin healthy, if you get enough of the natural oils (olive is one of the best) your skin will be soft and glow quite nicely without the use of lotions or other artificial chemicals.

Excellent advise.

Generally speaking just stay away from PROCESSED FOODS.

Not only will that cost you less at the grocery store, but the nutritional value of those foods is much lower than starting from scratch.

Add to that fact that if you are cooking for somebody else, you are doing something that psychologically benefits both YOU and them, too.

I stand in lines at the grocery store and note that manyt people's purchases are MOSTLY packaged, pre-prepared and much more expensive than the food I buy.

And I cannot help but notice that they and their kids are quite often very fat, too.

Now I realize that it's impossible to entirely eliminate canned foods and some processed foods, too.

But cutting back on those foods IS going to help A LOT.

Those are the foods that are laden with corn syrup, salt and chemicals, folks.

They are convenient, but they are not really THAT convenient.

Take a half hour out of you life to prepare you own food, and not only will that give you better food, but it will also SLOW YOU DOWN somewhat.

It reminds you, when you're cooking for yourself, that YOU COUNT enough that you are cooking real food for YOURSELF and the people you love.

Oh, another thing...learn to prepare food such that you have leftovers, and then EAT them.

Saves a small fortune if you do.

I'm feeding four people, three of them young men, and believe me, if I fed them pre prepared foods?

My shopping bill would be more than twice as high as it is now...probably more since that food doesn't stick with you like REAL FOOD.

Last edited:
also, I'm prettyy sure the reason obesity has gone up in the past 20 years is the rising increase of fast food chains all over and parents taking their children to east there 4 times a week.

Oh, and to answer the question of why I know so much about dietary needs:

I am thin, have been my whole life, rail thin, twig thin, so thin that people thought I had an eating disorder (doctors always prod me because they doubt I eat like I do) and never could gain weight. Why would one want to gain weight? Disease. One of the common symptoms of very deadly diseases (cancer, AIDs, etc) is being too thin. Also, people like me are prone to illness because of being too thin (funny that only emergency room medics will tell you that, when you get sick). The result of being too thin is that when you are sick sleep is the best medicine, while sleeping your body will repair itself faster, however, this requires a LOT of fat to burn for energy and use to replace any damaged cells from illness or infection. If you have no fat stored you have to be constantly feed nutrients when fighting off major infections. So, after a few of these I tried to gain weight, in the hopes that I wouldn't have to suffer anymore and just "sleep it off". See, the infection I get is VERY common, but because of lacking the fat stores it often spreads too much thus requiring hospital care. I consulted a lot of nutritionists ... and every single one of them said I should be healthier than most people, and even ignored my medical records completely, even where the REAL doctors said I needed to gain some weight. So, after finding no answers there, I went deeper, talking to doctors and nurses about what the body needs and trying to figure out how best to maintain a truly healthy weight ... the end result: Listen ... listen to what your body needs. Don't give into the fads, the hype, or the fears. Your body tells you EXACTLY what you need and when you need it, the only problem is that most people have lost the ability to understand it. As I stated before, the flavor tells you what you need from the natural food selection, but because we have those flavors in so many of our artificial foods now, we eat the wrong things. Now I am a healthy 120-130, depending on how lazy I get in shopping. That's up from the 100 I weighed when eating only junk food and fast food.

Andrew ... Hershey's isn't even real chocolate syrup, the label even says chocolate "flavored" syrup. Also, those are not the ingredients, those are the nutrients. People NEED carbs for energy, that's what the body uses them for. They need sugar to help keep the adrenal gland balanced, just not too much. They need fat for ... well a LOT of things. They need proteins for ... a lot of things to. Basically all you have shown is that someone decided they didn't like the stuff so they tried to make it look bad, in the wrong way. Chocolate syrup, the natural stuff, is sugar and cocoa, nothing else, and yes it is very healthy if consumed when your body needs it. Cocoa has many health benefits, I just can't remember them all, and Hershey's contains very little of it. Look at the ingredients, not the nutrients. Oh, and if Hershey's is the cheapest where you are there is something wrong in that store. I believe Western Family makes a truly natural chocolate syrup, though I haven't bought any in a long time so I don't know if they still do. Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Cocoa, nothing else. That's what chocolate syrup really is. Of course a genius like you knows that, right?

Not only will that cost you less at the grocery store, but the nutritional value of those foods is much lower than starting from scratch.

Add to that fact that if you are cooking for somebody else, you are doing something that psychologically benefits both YOU and them, too.

I stand in lines at the grocery store and note that manyt people's purchases are MOSTLY packaged, pre-prepared and much more expensive than the food I buy.

And I cannot help but notice that they and their kids are quite often very fat, too.

Take a half hour out of you life to prepare you own food, and not only will that give you better food, but it will also SLOW YOU DOWN somewhat.

Oh, another thing...learn to prepare food such that you have leftovers, and then EAT them.

It really shocks me how parents don't cook anymore. My kids go to other kids' houses, and "dinner" is a frozen pizza. WTF? I'm not saying we NEVER eat that, because maybe once every couple of weeks we might eat a frozen pizza, but EVERY NIGHT? Good lord.

Last night, we had tilapia with roasted corn (I added red pepper and carmelized onion to the recipe), and stir fried vegetables (pea pods, carrots, red pepper, onion and mushrooms). The night before that, we had lowfat enchilada casserole (with black beans, corn, corn tortillas, beef, light cheese, and diced tomatoes) and a green salad.

I really hate processed foods, and I like to know what my kids are putting into their bodies.

I've often thought that if we were to reform the welfare system, one component that should be added is teaching low income families how to cook healthy, nutritious meals from SCRATCH.

Last edited:
I work with a girl who is probably in better physical condition than I am, she does aerobics 5 times a week (I run 4 days a week, but I think she does aerobics for like an HOUR. Jeez.)

And guess what? She's fat. She's at least 60 pounds overweight.

I think she is probably doing everything she CAN to lose weight, and still can't seem to do it. I suspect a hormone imbalance because she also has facial hair.

Can you imagine being in that situation? I mean, seriously? I have so much empathy for her. Think about trying to date...and how it would affect your self-confidence?

I can't even imagine. Even in my heaviest days, I was never more than 20 or 30 pounds overweight. And, even then, I was under a size 12.

People who toss these words around offend me because I know how hurtful they can be to people who are really in these situations.

Actually, the facial hair does betray a hormonal imbalance, but I doubt being fat is linked to it, at least not enough to make a huge difference. What you eat can cause hormone imbalances if you don't eat enough of the vitamins and minerals your specific body needs. Oh, and never bother with the vitamin pills, two reasons. The first is that your body doesn't get what it should from them, and the second is they are not balanced to your specific body. Tell your friend to look at exactly what she is craving, and find the natural version of that taste instead of ignoring it. If, for instance, she is craving cheesecake, try some sort of cheese and fruit combination. Cakes ... well ... whole wheat toast with honey comes to mind. The easiest way to figure it out, go shopping when hungry, but avoid ALL processed foods, especially the ones labeled "healthy" or "diet". Eventually their body will balance out, the hormones will become more what they are suppose to be for her (do not take hormone replacement, even if monitored by a doctor they are dangerous and will increase the health issues with little benefit). If she has "pudginess" then balancing the hormones will get rid of that, and she will look a healthy regardless of hew size. Another indicator for an unhealthy diet is the need for lotions on the skin. The body uses many of the oils we consume for lubrication, to keep our skin healthy, if you get enough of the natural oils (olive is one of the best) your skin will be soft and glow quite nicely without the use of lotions or other artificial chemicals.

Excellent advise.

Now I realize that it's impossible to entirely eliminate canned foods and some processed foods, too.

But cutting back on those foods IS going to help A LOT.

Those are the foods that are laden with corn syrup, salt and chemicals, folks.

They are convenient, but they are not really THAT convenient.

It reminds you, when you're cooking for yourself, that YOU COUNT enough that you are cooking real food for YOURSELF and the people you love.

I'm feeding four people, three of them young men, and believe me, if I fed them pre prepared foods?

My shopping bill would be more than twice as high as it is now...probably more since that food doesn't stick with you like REAL FOOD.

Actually, canned soups are quite healthy if your body is craving salt, they contain sodium as their primary preservative in most cases (but not all, again, read the ingredients). Simple rule of thumb I learned when I was young, if you can't say it out lowed without stumbling on the word, don't eat it. If you can then you probably already know what it is and should be able to make a smarter choice. Back when I was growing up it was a motto one company adapted, now it's being revived by Campbell's I think. Also, if you buy veggies or meat, the farmers markets if you can. Super markets have to by law use preservatives, for veggies it's almost always wax but sometimes they do spray with other chemicals. Meats ... well you're lucky if all they use is salt these days. But farmers markets are not held to such skewed standards, and they don't usually cost more. In Seattle the Pike Market is about the same price as Safeway, except meat is cheaper (I love liver ... with onions, fried with margarine ... damn I am getting hungry again).

It really shocks me how parents don't cook anymore. My kids go to other kids' houses, and "dinner" is a frozen pizza. WTF? I'm not saying we NEVER eat that, because maybe once every couple of weeks we might eat a frozen pizza, but EVERY NIGHT? Good lord.

Last night, we had tilapia with roasted corn (I added red pepper and carmelized onion to the recipe), and stir fried vegetables (pea pods, carrots, red pepper, onion and mushrooms). The night before that, we had lowfat enchilada casserole (with black beans, corn, corn tortillas, beef, light cheese, and diced tomatoes) and a green salad.

I really hate processed foods, and I like to know what my kids are putting into their bodies.

I've often thought that if we were to reform the welfare system, one component that should be added is teaching low income families how to cook healthy, nutritious meals from SCRATCH.

As great as that would be, they would have to give them twice as many stamps. Fresh ingredients are more expensive now than junk food, in many areas (the further from the source the more expensive it is). Since junk food doesn't go bad as easily the cost isn't effected by distance shipped as much as fresh food is. Since most who rely on food stamps are deeper in the city and further from the farms, they generally have to pay more for the fresh stuff. Farmers markets (the only way to really get a good price) rarely take food stamps now that they are on cards.

Andrew ... Hershey's isn't even real chocolate syrup, the label even says chocolate "flavored" syrup. Also, those are not the ingredients, those are the nutrients. People NEED carbs for energy, that's what the body uses them for. They need sugar to help keep the adrenal gland balanced, just not too much. They need fat for ... well a LOT of things. They need proteins for ... a lot of things to. Basically all you have shown is that someone decided they didn't like the stuff so they tried to make it look bad, in the wrong way. Chocolate syrup, the natural stuff, is sugar and cocoa, nothing else, and yes it is very healthy if consumed when your body needs it. Cocoa has many health benefits, I just can't remember them all, and Hershey's contains very little of it. Look at the ingredients, not the nutrients. Oh, and if Hershey's is the cheapest where you are there is something wrong in that store. I believe Western Family makes a truly natural chocolate syrup, though I haven't bought any in a long time so I don't know if they still do. Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Cocoa, nothing else. That's what chocolate syrup really is. Of course a genius like you knows that, right?

/facepalm

Yes, I know what carbs and protiens and sugars are for you nitwit....hwoever when you intake 30% of your daily carbs in 2 tablespoons of syrup that is a problem.

Also just looking at the ingredients not at the nutritional info is also idiotic. Some people care about how many carbs and sugars and protiens they are taking in.

Raw Certified Organic Chocolate Syrup » Wilderness Family

Total Fat
0g (1%)

Saturated Fat
<1g (1%)

Cholesterol
0mg (0%)

Sodium
3mg (0%)

Total Carbohydrate
29g (10%)

Dietary Fiber
1g (4%)

Sugars
27g

Protein
1g (2%

umm in 1 tablespoon you get all that...so when you douse it all over your oancakes or icecream and take in 120 carbs and 130 sugars in one meal....THATS A BAD THING!

Just showing everyone how fucking clueless you are once again...

Also, I know you can't remember the positives and negatives to chocolate, don't worry I know that you wouldn't know that so I provided that info for you...the negatives far outweight the bad if you eat the shit every day

/facepalm

Yes, I know what carbs and protiens and sugars are for you nitwit....hwoever when you intake 30% of your daily carbs in 2 tablespoons of syrup that is a problem.

Also just looking at the ingredients not at the nutritional info is also idiotic. Some people care about how many carbs and sugars and protiens they are taking in.

Raw Certified Organic Chocolate Syrup » Wilderness Family

Total Fat
0g (1%)

Saturated Fat
<1g (1%)

Cholesterol
0mg (0%)

Sodium
3mg (0%)

Total Carbohydrate
29g (10%)

Dietary Fiber
1g (4%)

Sugars
27g

Protein
1g (2%

umm in 1 tablespoon you get all that...so when you douse it all over your oancakes or icecream and take in 120 carbs and 130 sugars in one meal....THATS A BAD THING!

Just showing everyone how fucking clueless you are once again...

Also, I know you can't remember the positives and negatives to chocolate, don't worry I know that you wouldn't know that so I provided that info for you...the negatives far outweight the bad if you eat the shit every day

Of course you missed the biggest point .. it's not chocolate syrup, it's chocolate "flavored" syrup. Look, the amount of cocoa (the important part of real and natural chocolate) is so small they don't even list it, if there is even any in it at all now. Also, again (repeating oneself is so annoying) oh clueless one, Hershey's in most stores is NOT the cheapest, in my local grocer it's 5 bucks for a SMALL bottle, while the real chocolate syrup (comes in a can) costs a whopping 3 bucks for twice as much. The real stuff contains only three ingredients ... remember what I said they were? As for the benefits, real cocoa is actually healthy for the heart and blood, again (and again ...) the REAL chocolate syrup has benefits, so when craving it you should eat it, but instead you would eat the Hershey's crap? You just ignored almost everything I posted for your own ignorant garbage. But oh well, such is the folly of people like you who talk themselves into corners.

Oh, I forgot to address what I was going to ... oh well. Anyhoo, what you posted here isn't chocolate syrup either, just because it tastes like chocolate doesn't mean it is. It's the easiest flavor to create artificially.

Last edited:
you spew such utter fucking nonsense.

moron, almost every syrup will ahve some sort of preservative in it it...or else it would fucking SPOIL!. HOWEVER THE ONE I LINKED YOU IS JUST THAT NATURAL YOU FUCKING DUNCE.

"Ingredient #1:
Agave syrup is a delicious natural sweetener, milder than honey, made from the blue agave plant, a cactus that grows in the desert.

Ingredient #2:
In addition to raw agave, this delicious raw chocolate syrup also contains raw cacao powder. Raw cacao powder comes from the bean that would eventually become chocolate. Unlike chocolate, however, these beans are never heated and they still retain most of their natural antioxidants. While the ORAC score on fresh blueberries is around 32 (per gram), this natural raw chocolate syrup boasts of a ORAC score of 245 &#956;molTE/g, proving it is loaded with natural antioxidants!

No other ingredients:
Since there is no water added to this product, it is shelf stable without the addition of preservatives. There is no need for gums, artificial flavors or any other additives. That is it; there are no other ingredients. Yet this completely natural syrup is shelf stable and does not require any refrigeration!
"

try reading next time

also if you just mix those 3 ingriedients together...you have a lot of fat, carba and sugar in just 1 or 2 tablespoons if fucking syrup.....you are fucing dense...

also you don't need to go try sound all smart what the benefits of chocolate is since I already listed it in a post prior to this one....difference is I listed the negatives also.

Last edited:
you spew such utter fucking nonsense.

moron, every natural syrup will have some sort of preservative in it...or else it would fucking SPOIL!, also if you just mix those 3 ingriedients together...you have a lot of fat, carba and sugar in just 1 or 2 tablespoons if fucking syrup.....you are fucing dense...

also you don't need to go try sound all smart what the benefits of chocolate is since I already listed it in a post prior to this one....difference is I listed the negatives also.

Um .. you do realize that sugar is a natural preservative, as is sodium of course. Also again, you focus on something that real biology states we MUST have in our diet, and ones that our bodies happen to burn off rather quickly. Cane sugar also has more carbohydrates in it, but has been PROVEN healthier than corn syrup, which has less carbohydrates than cane sugar. Cocoa itself has almost none, and almost no fat, until it's processed to spread it out more. It's expensive when pure. What you listed is your falling for hype, nothing more. There is no real science involved in it. Biology states that the "health industry" is full of shit, but you of course like to ignore the real science and instead latch onto something that will justify your own self pity.

As great as that would be, they would have to give them twice as many stamps. Fresh ingredients are more expensive now than junk food, in many areas (the further from the source the more expensive it is).

I don't really think that's true.

Junk foods (some of them, not most of them) might appear cheaper, but since they don't actually satisfy your need for nutrients, you inevitably end up eating more them.

If I replaced the meat, veggies, fruit eggs milk with prepared foods, it would cost me twice as much to feed the army I'm feeding right now.

Since junk food doesn't go bad as easily the cost isn't effected by distance shipped as much as fresh food is.

That's probably true. Fresh fruit and veggies do tend to cost more at purchase. And I do tend to go heavy on meat milk and cheese in my dinners because of that, too.

Since most who rely on food stamps are deeper in the city and further from the farms, they generally have to pay more for the fresh stuff.

I almost never buy at farmers markets. Generally the food at farmers markets IS more expenseive that the fresh foods at the Shop and Save.

And while those veggies and fruitss are tastier, the additional cost is generally too high to justify the purchases.

Farmers markets (the only way to really get a good price) rarely take food stamps now that they are on cards.

Not here in Maine. Of course we have a lot of vanity farmers hereabouts, too.

They really don't farm on a large enough scale to produce cheap eats.

Much like my own gardening is, in the long run, probably more expesnive than just buying the food from a shop and save or a REAL farmer's market.

Economies of scale are a significant issue when it comes to food prices.

That's exactly why (among other things) farming has become mostly a corporate event rather than the family farming it once was.

lol what real science you idiot...you haven't provided one fucking source or pieceof data to back up any of the shit you spew out of your twinkie filled mouth.

Still waiting on that diet of eat shit and dont exercise plan

I just bought a bottle of Hersheys chocolate FLAORED syrup last night.

I don't know when they made that change from REAL CHOCOLATE to choclate flavored, but it is apparent to me

1. It's not as good

2. It's thinnner than real chocolate

3. It's not cheaper than the syrup used to be,

It's criminal what is happening to our food supplies, folks.

I just think your fucking clueless and only make excuses...

I wasn't born fat, I was fat cause I ate like shit when I was younger

I know plenty of fat people and you know what they all have in common genius?

Bad Nutrition and no exercise

Please point me to a 350 pound person who eats right and exercises 5 times a week.

Also, you don't have to be a fucking bodybuilder you dolt to go to the gym....there hundreds of types of workouts you can do. Some to gain size and others to stay where you're at and just tone.

Most important is keeping your heart rate up, how many 350 pounders you know doing cardio 3 times a week?

You say a fat person might eat less then a skinny person....you may be right...usually you're wrong but in small cases you are right.. Because the skinny person most likely exercises and has a high metabolism

Michael Phelps takes in 12k calories per day when training, perfect example.

The fat guy tho may eat less but take a look at what hes eating...he eats shit, takes in a lot of carbs, sugars, fat (the badkind) and calories...you may think because the fat guy is eating less cause he eats 3 times a day but the shit he eats has triple the calories and sugar intake that I would take in eating 6 times a day.

Like I said, I don't look like a body builder, but I am in shape...everyone doesn't need to be a body builder to be in basic healthy shape...you don't need a 6 pac either....however if you get winded cause your fat ass gets up from the couch to get the remote you have a fucking problem

This country is first or 2nd in the world in obesity and all of a sudden its I was born with this...it's such a bunch of horseshit...put the fucking fork down, eat right and take care of yourself.

I haven't seen a wendy's mcdonalds or burger king in over 3 years, those places are just fucking awful

I'm a con for trying to convince people that anyone can do it? Thats a con you idiot...well fuck you

Cause guess what EVERYONE CAN DO IT! Sorry you don't have the determination or mindset to have a goal like that....you would be surprised how many people do. Everyone can take care of themselves...People just don't do it...thats the bottom line

Almost all kids eat nothing but junk food, but the vast majority are still very thin. Most fat adults eat healthy and even do more than most skinny adults. Explain why that is possible if your idiotic and non-scientific concept is real?

simple?

Because when your younger your metabolism is as high as it will ever be in your life.

YOu ever say in your life "Man I could eat that back in the day but not now" That is pretty much common fucking sense, sorry that eludes you.

Please show me the fat adults that eat healthy...I am waiting. Show me the fat adult that takes in 2000 calories which is a lot to me but I will be conservative and exercises regularly.

Let me guess, you think Diet Coke is good for your right?

I wouldn't say diet coke is good for you, but how is it bad for you? I doesn't have many calories and calories is what makes you fat. Please explain how diet coke makes people fat? My husband drinks diet coke all the time and he's not fat.

BTW, I don't drink soda very often at all, mostly when I do, it's diet, but I'm a green tea and water person and for the most part and I have a weight problem. I've lost 12 pounds in the last year and I consider that a win.

I don't know when they made that change from REAL CHOCOLATE to choclate flavored, but it is apparent to me

1. It's not as good

amen to that!

lol what real science you idiot...you haven't provided one fucking source or pieceof data to back up any of the shit you spew out of your twinkie filled mouth.

Still waiting on that diet of eat shit and dont exercise plan

My ex-husband has a food 'absorption problem' and celiacs disease that is presently in remission. He eats crap, ALL the time and is very thing. Some of it is his body type (tall, lanky) and the rest of it is due to 'the more I eat, the more I shit'. And no, he isn't big on exercise, although he's quite muscular for some odd reason. If I ate the way he did, I'd weight a ton. Some people are lucky - can eat what they want, minimal exercise while remaining thin, with no underlying health issues. I think it catches up with them eventually, sooner or later. :lol:

1. It's not as good

I agree. Worse they are using this fat scare to make even more changes just like it. Pretty soon there will be no real nutrients left in food if this keeps up, and we will all become sicker and need to buy the REALLY expensive meds they peddle, not to mention the high cost of having your body chemistry tested in order to determine what over priced suppliment pills you will be forced to take. The diet industry is one huge scam, and people buy into it, that's the sad part. Farmer market prices depend on the product and area, sometimes it's cheaper, sometimes more expensive. In Seattle it's about the same as grocery stores (Pike Market being the best if you avoid all the tourist shops). In the Pike Market there is a meat store tucked in the back, talk about good quality at a very reasonable cost. Better than anything even the fancy stores have and no more than Safeway or Albertson's. It's hard to find, but those tend to be the best shops anywhere, if they stay in business. Thinking of heading up there today myself, only a few blocks but it's raining so bus time. The one thing people need to pay attention to, which many products no longer print on the label now (stupid new laws don't make them) is the ingredients, not the nutritional facts. The nutritional facts are for the average physiology of what they consider a healthy person to be, but in reality most of us don't fit what they say is average. Many factors can change what a person needs in their diet. Race (not just skin color but bloodline race), climate, season, environment, and activity level. The complete test to determine what nutrient intake is healthy for one person is expensive and time consuming, and has to be done every couple of months to be accurate. Thus is why listening to your cravings is so important. It's how all living things survived, and how our species has been able to be so strong above the others, the ability to fulfill those cravings regardless of what they changed to because of food preservation and farming.

Almost all kids eat nothing but junk food, but the vast majority are still very thin. Most fat adults eat healthy and even do more than most skinny adults. Explain why that is possible if your idiotic and non-scientific concept is real?

simple?

Because when your younger your metabolism is as high as it will ever be in your life.

YOu ever say in your life "Man I could eat that back in the day but not now" That is pretty much common fucking sense, sorry that eludes you.

Please show me the fat adults that eat healthy...I am waiting. Show me the fat adult that takes in 2000 calories which is a lot to me but I will be conservative and exercises regularly.

Let me guess, you think Diet Coke is good for your right?

I wouldn't say diet coke is good for you, but how is it bad for you? I doesn't have many calories and calories is what makes you fat. Please explain how diet coke makes people fat? My husband drinks diet coke all the time and he's not fat.

BTW, I don't drink soda very often at all, mostly when I do, it's diet, but I'm a green tea and water person and for the most part and I have a weight problem. I've lost 12 pounds in the last year and I consider that a win.

It's the caffeine and sodium that can cause bloating. I'm sure you need to drink quite a bit of it to see serious changes in size and appearance.

Forum List

Back