Fat Acceptance Movement?

also still waiting on one link from you tubby showing all that medical data of yours...you havent provided shit.

hence you're an idiot

also still waiting on one link from you tubby showing all that medical data of yours...you havent provided shit.

hence you're an idiot

*smirks* If I was stupid enough to post my pic online it would be more proof than anyone would need ... that you are just self hating.

i've just got one comment on this thread.
food.fight.jpeg

FOOD FIGHT!!!

hence you're an idiot

*smirks* If I was stupid enough to post my pic online it would be more proof than anyone would need ... that you are just self hating.

I wasnt asking for a pic of you, you fucking oaf...I just ate, no need to vomit in my office from the rolls of skin hanging off your chin that you use as a napkin

I was asking for all this medical and scientific data you claim to have

reading comprehension is fun!

Last edited:
and I am now 4 months without a ciggerate and I like to be with smokers, tests me and I like the smell...I dont bitch about it

If you're fat, lose weight. I'm a pretty big guy, but I try to keep it from becoming all fat. Anything is possible. If you want to be a big large, have fun with it, I don't care.

Fat Acceptance Movement.....good grief.

Either it'll bankrupt health care providers and our tax fund, or the mov't will die off when obese people have health problems.

I feel fat at 108 lbs! I'm 5' 4" I got that belly roll going on and cannot get rid of it. My husband tells me I'm crazy because he doesn't see the roll. OMG a few months ago I looked 7 months pregnant! LOL

I smoke, quit for 6mths but started again. *sigh*

God, former fatties are just as obnoxious as former smokers and former alcoholics.

Yes ... they are, the only difference is how self hating former fatties are sometimes.

not at all you slob

Actually I enjoy helping people get back in shape cause I am very into fitness.

Don't think I hate large people, I don't...what pisses me off is people whoa re clueless like you anjd try to pass on what they know as fact when tis complete and utter bullshit and nonsense.

I saw this picture and had to post it. She is 320 lbs. I have no idea how tall she is.

1.JPG

If I was that tall I know I wouldn't be wearing heels like that! She looks meaty. LOL

Andrew, quit being a self hating dick just because you went through all that extra work only to find out you didn't have to.

Forum List

Back