Fat Acceptance Movement?

Awww, did I hurt the fat girls feelings?

Trying to make everyone else miserable like you isn't the way to be productive in life.

You may want to start by taking out the can of spam out of that abyss you call a mouth and go for a walk every now and again.

Don't be upset cause there are millions of people that have the will power and determination to lose weight and feel good about themselves while you just sit there and make execuses for yourself and say how being fat really isn't a bad thing cause the vikings were fat

lmao

you are a joke, I'm just glad no one here takes you seriously cause I would hate to see someone jeapordize their health because of you

far from sad and far from loney. My life is fantastic.

By the way

in these 6,7 pages whatever it is

NOT ONE FUCKING SOURCE FROM YOU TO BACK UP ANYTHING YOU SAY

Here's a REAL list of causes, oh, and click on the "overeating" one for the real effects of of eating too much, notice it doesn't connect it to carbs, fats, cholesterol, or even sugar.

Misdiagnosis of Underlying Causes of Obesity - WrongDiagnosis.com

Geneticist, anthropological, and findings:

Obesity Causes - Genetic, Environmental, Emotional

Here's some interesting findings:

What Causes Obesity? - Move It For Your Health News Story - KTVU San Francisco

Especially this part: "up to 10 percent of people who are mildly obese and try to lose weight on their own or through commercial weight loss programs have binge eating disorder"

Oh yeah, less than 10% is a lot ... sure. There are hundreds more ... but almost time for me to meet some friends for a mall trip (we make men jealous by acting like we are interested then acting like lesbians, it's a lot of fun). So, one last one. I chose this because it mentions an asshole who I met, and he is the reason I lost faith in doctors, see if you can spot who:

Big Fat Facts: The Truth About Fat, Obesity, Gastric Bypass, and Weight Loss

I also like it because it shows the opposite extreme to the extreme morons like Andrew claim ... damned extremists, if they would all only start looking at ALL the facts instead of just what supports their claims.

Generally speaking just stay away from PROCESSED FOODS.

Not only will that cost you less at the grocery store, but the nutritional value of those foods is much lower than starting from scratch.

Add to that fact that if you are cooking for somebody else, you are doing something that psychologically benefits both YOU and them, too.

I stand in lines at the grocery store and note that manyt people's purchases are MOSTLY packaged, pre-prepared and much more expensive than the food I buy.

And I cannot help but notice that they and their kids are quite often very fat, too.

Take a half hour out of you life to prepare you own food, and not only will that give you better food, but it will also SLOW YOU DOWN somewhat.

Oh, another thing...learn to prepare food such that you have leftovers, and then EAT them.

Saves a small fortune if you do.

It really shocks me how parents don't cook anymore. My kids go to other kids' houses, and "dinner" is a frozen pizza. WTF? I'm not saying we NEVER eat that, because maybe once every couple of weeks we might eat a frozen pizza, but EVERY NIGHT? Good lord.

Last night, we had tilapia with roasted corn (I added red pepper and carmelized onion to the recipe), and stir fried vegetables (pea pods, carrots, red pepper, onion and mushrooms). The night before that, we had lowfat enchilada casserole (with black beans, corn, corn tortillas, beef, light cheese, and diced tomatoes) and a green salad.

I really hate processed foods, and I like to know what my kids are putting into their bodies.

I've often thought that if we were to reform the welfare system, one component that should be added is teaching low income families how to cook healthy, nutritious meals from SCRATCH.

There are so many people out there that don't know how to cook and never took the time to learn.

I understand people have busy lifestyles, but fast food and convenient prepackaged foods are so unhealthy. And those kinds of food do not include enough fruit and vegetables. If people don't have time, they should try to cook meals in big batches so that they can be reheated easily during the days when they need to jump from one activity to another.

But even I have to admit that it is just so easy to go to the drive-through especially on those days when you are run-down, tired, and don't want to start taking out the pots and pans once you get home. That's why it's so helpful to have a frozen meatloaf in the freezer, so you won't be tempted to buy a sack of burgers.

BTW, Catz, your tilapia sounds excellent. I guess it helps when you enjoy cooking for yourself and/or your family.

Generally speaking just stay away from PROCESSED FOODS.

Not only will that cost you less at the grocery store, but the nutritional value of those foods is much lower than starting from scratch.

Add to that fact that if you are cooking for somebody else, you are doing something that psychologically benefits both YOU and them, too.

I stand in lines at the grocery store and note that manyt people's purchases are MOSTLY packaged, pre-prepared and much more expensive than the food I buy.

And I cannot help but notice that they and their kids are quite often very fat, too.

Take a half hour out of you life to prepare you own food, and not only will that give you better food, but it will also SLOW YOU DOWN somewhat.

Oh, another thing...learn to prepare food such that you have leftovers, and then EAT them.

Saves a small fortune if you do.

It really shocks me how parents don't cook anymore. My kids go to other kids' houses, and "dinner" is a frozen pizza. WTF? I'm not saying we NEVER eat that, because maybe once every couple of weeks we might eat a frozen pizza, but EVERY NIGHT? Good lord.

Last night, we had tilapia with roasted corn (I added red pepper and carmelized onion to the recipe), and stir fried vegetables (pea pods, carrots, red pepper, onion and mushrooms). The night before that, we had lowfat enchilada casserole (with black beans, corn, corn tortillas, beef, light cheese, and diced tomatoes) and a green salad.

I really hate processed foods, and I like to know what my kids are putting into their bodies.

I've often thought that if we were to reform the welfare system, one component that should be added is teaching low income families how to cook healthy, nutritious meals from SCRATCH.

There are so many people out there that don't know how to cook and never took the time to learn.

I understand people have busy lifestyles, but fast food and convenient prepackaged foods are so unhealthy. And those kinds of food do not include enough fruit and vegetables. If people don't have time, they should try to cook meals in big batches so that they can be reheated easily during the days when they need to jump from one activity to another.

But even I have to admit that it is just so easy to go to the drive-through especially on those days when you are run-down, tired, and don't want to start taking out the pots and pans once you get home. That's why it's so helpful to have a frozen meatloaf in the freezer, so you won't be tempted to buy a sack of burgers.

BTW, Catz, your tilapia sounds excellent. I guess it helps when you enjoy cooking for yourself and/or your family.
Or be like me and have a COOK to serve you. LOL

Cooking is sadly a lost art form to many. I enjoy cooking, stir fry is my specialty, though no one ever complains about my Bar-B-Que (father taught me, the great redneck he was).

Here's a REAL list of causes, oh, and click on the "overeating" one for the real effects of of eating too much, notice it doesn't connect it to carbs, fats, cholesterol, or even sugar.

Misdiagnosis of Underlying Causes of Obesity - WrongDiagnosis.com

Geneticist, anthropological, and findings:

Here's some interesting findings:

Especially this part: "up to 10 percent of people who are mildly obese and try to lose weight on their own or through commercial weight loss programs have binge eating disorder"

Oh yeah, less than 10% is a lot ... sure. There are hundreds more ... but almost time for me to meet some friends for a mall trip (we make men jealous by acting like we are interested then acting like lesbians, it's a lot of fun). So, one last one. I chose this because it mentions an asshole who I met, and he is the reason I lost faith in doctors, see if you can spot who:

I also like it because it shows the opposite extreme to the extreme morons like Andrew claim ... damned extremists, if they would all only start looking at ALL the facts instead of just what supports their claims.

lmao

wow, what to tear apart first...

lets start with the most ridiuclous of the links

lmao what a great site

bigfatfacts.com lol

THE CLAIM: Obesity is unhealthy. It causes heart disease, cancer, diabetes, hypertension, asthma, arthritis, impotence, depression, sleep apnea, deep vein thrombosis, and dementia.

THE TRUTH: Obesity has not been found to be the primary cause of any of these health problems. There is little evidence that adiposity (excess fat tissues) produces the claimed pathologies.

How about a real source you retard

Lets try this one?

Obesity and Overweight

American heart Association?

Obesity is now recognized as a major risk factor for coronary heart disease, which can lead to heart attack. Some reasons for this higher risk are known, but others are not. For example, obesity

* raises blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
* lowers HDL "good" cholesterol. HDL cholesterol is linked with lower heart disease and stroke risk, so reducing it tends to raise the risk.
* raises blood pressure levels.
* can induce diabetes. In some people, diabetes makes these other risk factors much worse. The danger of heart attack is especially high for these people.

Site says that obesity in the united states isn't as bad as people say and its mostly fabricated

lmao

Obesity and Overweight: Trends: U.S. Obesity Trends | DNPAO | CDC

Take a look at that map of the United States and see how the colors change for >30 BMI over the past 30 years,

Your site is bogus as are you.

this site does nothing to prove anything you were trying to say...I have already agreed that in some cases it is much harder for the person to lose weight however it doesn't mean ITS IMPOSSIBLE. Just takes more work

Next

Environment/Culture and Obesity

Environment also strongly influences obesity. An environment where people eat high fat and high sugar diets and take little exercise, causes more problems with excess weight and obesity than one where people eat low fat diets and get regular exercise.

wow, sounds like exactly what I have been syaing this whole time...thanks for proving my point kitten with your own source

Emotional Factors and Obesity

Many people over eat when they're stressed, bored or angry. Over time, the association between an emotion and food can become firmly fixed. Depression or stress are also causes of obesity and other patterns of disordered eating.

Exercising is a anti depressant

Lack of Physical Activity and Obesity

Lack of physical exercise is definitely one of the major causes of weight gain and obesity. Lack of physical activity caused in part by too much TV/computer games is strongly linked with obesity levels, especially in young people.

thanks again for proving my point....also this site is ridiculous just like you because this bitch anne collins talks about how some diet plans arent good and dont work and are mixed yet at the bottom she tries and promote.....HER OWN DIET PLAN! WTF IS THAT!

Nice Sites! lol

FAIL

Okay ... so if obesity IS the leading cause of heart disease then the anti-smokers lied.

If smoking is actually the leading cause of heart disease the idiots like you lie.

You do know that BOTH these claims are backed by medical doctors, right? Now let's see if you brain functions at all. Here's the thing, for every medical problem they have claimed at least two, usually more, "leading causes". That's impossible mathematically. How are they able to make the claim, because there is no real evidence support any of the claims, so they can move them around as they see fit. They use hype and media to sell special foods and crap like over priced equipment to fools like you, who just happen to be mostly fat people made insecure about themselves by the media. The sad part ... you actually believe it.

So ... I think I will light another cig, since it seems the tobacco companies were actually right. Obesity is actually the leading cause of death and all these ailments then I have nothing to worry about. Hell, may as well smoke two pack tomorrow ...

Okay ... so if obesity IS the leading cause of heart disease then the anti-smokers lied.

If smoking is actually the leading cause of heart disease the idiots like you lie.

You do know that BOTH these claims are backed by medical doctors, right? Now let's see if you brain functions at all. Here's the thing, for every medical problem they have claimed at least two, usually more, "leading causes". That's impossible mathematically. How are they able to make the claim, because there is no real evidence support any of the claims, so they can move them around as they see fit. They use hype and media to sell special foods and crap like over priced equipment to fools like you, who just happen to be mostly fat people made insecure about themselves by the media. The sad part ... you actually believe it.

leads to heart disease not the leading

HOOKED ON PHONICS WORKED FOR ME!

Really ... did you watch Health Watch this morning .. they said chocolate is good for you, and even showed images of popular candy bars.

I LOVE to cook (and eat! - therein lies the rub).

The tilapia is super easy, it came from Rachel Ray's magazine, which I love for new ideas:

Tilapia with Roasted Corn recipe - Every Day with Rachael Ray

I added half of an onion, finely chopped, and about 1/4 cup of red bell pepper, sauteed in a tsp. of olive oil until carmelized, to the light mayo and chili powder, along with some salt and a tsp. of lemon juice. I used canned corn instead of frozen, because I think it has more flavor.

Was VERY good. My kids loved it.

Thought I recognized the name ... sometimes I flip past her show looking for something good on.
Rachel is healthy to, very healthy, but not scrawny. Guess she is one of the exceptions to the rule.

So ... I think I will light another cig, since it seems the tobacco companies were actually right. Obesity is actually the leading cause of death and all these ailments then I have nothing to worry about. Hell, may as well smoke two pack tomorrow ...

There's the spirit!

Defiance in the face of overwhelming scientific evidence is what makes America the great nation it is.

Oh? Does my smoke bother you?

Well stop stealing it from me, then.

I was planning on breathing in that second hand smoke just as soon as I was done with this first hand smoke, and I surely do not appreciate you mooching it off me.

There's the spirit!

Defiance in the face of overwhelming scientific evidence is what makes America the great nation it is.

Oh? Does my smoke bother you?

Well stop stealing it from me, then.

I was planning on breathing in that second hand smoke just as soon as I was done with this first hand smoke, and I surely do not appreciate you mooching it off me.

Oddly ... what you said is true ... in spite of me trying to be extremely sarcastic.

Forum List

Back