Fat Acceptance Movement?

Almost all kids eat nothing but junk food, but the vast majority are still very thin. Most fat adults eat healthy and even do more than most skinny adults. Explain why that is possible if your idiotic and non-scientific concept is real?

simple?

Because when your younger your metabolism is as high as it will ever be in your life.

YOu ever say in your life "Man I could eat that back in the day but not now" That is pretty much common fucking sense, sorry that eludes you.

Please show me the fat adults that eat healthy...I am waiting. Show me the fat adult that takes in 2000 calories which is a lot to me but I will be conservative and exercises regularly.

Let me guess, you think Diet Coke is good for your right?

I wouldn't say diet coke is good for you, but how is it bad for you? I doesn't have many calories and calories is what makes you fat. Please explain how diet coke makes people fat? My husband drinks diet coke all the time and he's not fat.

BTW, I don't drink soda very often at all, mostly when I do, it's diet, but I'm a green tea and water person and for the most part and I have a weight problem. I've lost 12 pounds in the last year and I consider that a win.

The funny thing is they did away with that myth a looong time ago. But instead of telling the truth they replaced it, first it was fat content, then cholesterol content, now carbs. Yes, they at one time said cholesterol was the reason people got fat off food ...

Truth is, it's not the food that makes you fat. They just tell you that so they can get you to buy their product. Anyone who thinks doctors can't be bought by companies ... look back on what drugs they have peddled for what ailment and how each ailment tends to go through "cycles" of being more common one year then less the next. Doctors don't just make money on their patients, they make more money by gambling with our lives. Also, most doctors don't want you to be healthy, if you were they wouldn't be able to charge as much.

Almost all kids eat nothing but junk food, but the vast majority are still very thin. Most fat adults eat healthy and even do more than most skinny adults. Explain why that is possible if your idiotic and non-scientific concept is real?

simple?

Because when your younger your metabolism is as high as it will ever be in your life.

YOu ever say in your life "Man I could eat that back in the day but not now" That is pretty much common fucking sense, sorry that eludes you.

Please show me the fat adults that eat healthy...I am waiting. Show me the fat adult that takes in 2000 calories which is a lot to me but I will be conservative and exercises regularly.

I wouldn't say diet coke is good for you, but how is it bad for you? I doesn't have many calories and calories is what makes you fat. Please explain how diet coke makes people fat? My husband drinks diet coke all the time and he's not fat.

BTW, I don't drink soda very often at all, mostly when I do, it's diet, but I'm a green tea and water person and for the most part and I have a weight problem. I've lost 12 pounds in the last year and I consider that a win.

grats on your weight loss!

I am kinda big into nutrition so if you want send me a PM if you have any questions

Reason diet soda is bad is because of Aspartame. Its a terrible ingredient in the soda

It is linked to cancer and heart disease.

Studies also show that people who drink diet soda have a higher chance for high cholestoral an dobesity and other major health problems including diabtes

simple?

The funny thing is they did away with that myth a looong time ago. But instead of telling the truth they replaced it, first it was fat content, then cholesterol content, now carbs. Yes, they at one time said cholesterol was the reason people got fat off food ...

Truth is, it's not the food that makes you fat. They just tell you that so they can get you to buy their product. Anyone who thinks doctors can't be bought by companies ... look back on what drugs they have peddled for what ailment and how each ailment tends to go through "cycles" of being more common one year then less the next. Doctors don't just make money on their patients, they make more money by gambling with our lives. Also, most doctors don't want you to be healthy, if you were they wouldn't be able to charge as much.

please tell us genius..if calories intake isnt the main reason for weight gain then what is.

I think I am going to love your nonsense answer

please tell us genius..if calories intake isnt the main reason for weight gain then what is.

Um .. we already addressed this, using biological sciences for the answer ... of course you just denied it anyway because you would rather live by media induced ignorance instead of utilizing real science.

I am kinda big into nutrition so if you want send me a PM if you have any questions

Reason diet soda is bad is because of Aspartame. Its a terrible ingredient in the soda

Studies also show that people who drink diet soda have a higher chance for high cholestoral an dobesity and other major health problems including diabtes

I've been hearing that, too. I used to drink at least 1 can of diet soda a day, (actually, when I was in law school and not eating, I probably drank 6 cans of diet soda and 13 cups of coffee a day.. but that's another story). Anyway, I have maybe a can or two of diet soda a week now... no weight gain or loss.

But they say that for some reason, the artificial sweetner tricks your body into thinking it's had sugar so your body responds with the same types of cravings it would have if you drank sugar soda... increased appetite, desire for more sugar to maintain the increased glucose in your body.

Personally, I never saw that... I guess I just find it strange that they would find a link between gaining weight and diet soda.

And I think sweet n low (good old fashioned saccharine) is better for you than aspertame.

I've been hearing that, too. I used to drink at least 1 can of diet soda a day, (actually, when I was in law school and not eating, I probably drank 6 cans of diet soda and 13 cups of coffee a day.. but that's another story). Anyway, I have maybe a can or two of diet soda a week now... no weight gain or loss.

But they say that for some reason, the artificial sweetner tricks your body into thinking it's had sugar so your body responds with the same types of cravings it would have if you drank sugar soda... increased appetite, desire for more sugar to maintain the increased glucose in your body.

Personally, I never saw that... I guess I just find it strange that they would find a link between gaining weight and diet soda.

And I think sweet n low (good old fashioned saccharine) is better for you than aspertame.

It's another myth, though oddly another of the few that when they found it was false they aired it on TV ... damn I watch too much TV sometimes. All my friends and I had a good laugh when they first made the cancer claim, even though we hated the taste of it still ... they said Microwave ovens caused cancer, proven wrong ... before that it was TVs, again proven wrong ... lately it's been cell phones, still no real link and will soon be proven wrong. They have to have something to make people afraid of, keeps you going to the doctor.

Um .. we already addressed this, using biological sciences for the answer ... of course you just denied it anyway because you would rather live by media induced ignorance instead of utilizing real science.

o thats right...I have been overwhelmed with all the medical data ytou have thrown at me I must have forgotten

:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

o thats right...I have been overwhelmed with all the medical data ytou have thrown at me I must have forgotten

What more data do you need than the simple fact that geneticists and biologists have shown that humans are not suppose to be thin, and that no matter what you do, you will always be near your normal and natural weight and height. There is no changing it, your body may change on it's own but that's just nature. It's because of this trait that humans have survived, and if we continue to try to work against it we will just become another failed evolutionary step.

It's another myth, though oddly another of the few that when they found it was false they aired it on TV ... damn I watch too much TV sometimes. All my friends and I had a good laugh when they first made the cancer claim, even though we hated the taste of it still ... they said Microwave ovens caused cancer, proven wrong ... before that it was TVs, again proven wrong ... lately it's been cell phones, still no real link and will soon be proven wrong. They have to have something to make people afraid of, keeps you going to the doctor.

Aspartame: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You

Aspartame: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You

According to researchers and physicians studying the adverse effects of aspartame, the following chronic illnesses can be triggered or worsened by ingesting of aspartame:(2) Brain tumors, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, chronic fatigue syndrome, parkinson's disease, alzheimer's, mental retardation, lymphoma, birth defects, fibromyalgia, and diabetes.

Aspartame is made up of three chemicals: aspartic acid, phenylalanine, and methanol. The book "Prescription for Nutritional Healing," by James and Phyllis Balch, lists aspartame under the category of "chemical poison." As you shall see, that is exactly what it is.

What Is Aspartame Made Of?

Aspartic Acid (40 percent of aspartame)

Dr. Russell L. Blaylock, a professor of neurosurgery at the Medical University of Mississippi, recently published a book thoroughly detailing the damage that is caused by the ingestion of excessive aspartic acid from aspartame. Blaylock makes use of almost 500 scientific references to show how excess free excitatory amino acids such as aspartic acid and glutamic acid (about 99 percent of monosodium glutamate (MSG) is glutamic acid) in our food supply are causing serious chronic neurological disorders and a myriad of other acute symptoms.(3)

How Aspartate (and Glutamate) Cause Damage

Aspartate and glutamate act as neurotransmitters in the brain by facilitating the transmission of information from neuron to neuron. Too much aspartate or glutamate in the brain kills certain neurons by allowing the influx of too much calcium into the cells. This influx triggers excessive amounts of free radicals, which kill the cells. The neural cell damage that can be caused by excessive aspartate and glutamate is why they are referred to as "excitotoxins." They "excite" or stimulate the neural cells to death.

Aspartic acid is an amino acid. Taken in its free form (unbound to proteins) it significantly raises the blood plasma level of aspartate and glutamate. The excess aspartate and glutamate in the blood plasma shortly after ingesting aspartame or products with free glutamic acid (glutamate precursor) leads to a high level of those neurotransmitters in certain areas of the brain.

The blood brain barrier (BBB), which normally protects the brain from excess glutamate and aspartate as well as toxins, 1) is not fully developed during childhood, 2) does not fully protect all areas of the brain, 3) is damaged by numerous chronic and acute conditions, and 4) allows seepage of excess glutamate and aspartate into the brain even when intact.

The excess glutamate and aspartate slowly begin to destroy neurons. The large majority (75 percent or more) of neural cells in a particular area of the brain are killed before any clinical symptoms of a chronic illness are noticed. A few of the many chronic illnesses that have been shown to be contributed to by long-term exposure to excitatory amino acid damage include:

Multiple sclerosis (MS)
ALS
Memory loss
Hormonal problems
Hearing loss
Epilepsy
Alzheimer's disease
Parkinson's disease
Hypoglycemia
AIDS
Dementia
Brain lesions
Neuroendocrine disorders
The risk to infants, children, pregnant women, the elderly and persons with certain chronic health problems from excitotoxins are great. Even the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB), which usually understates problems and mimics the FDA party-line, recently stated in a review that:

"It is prudent to avoid the use of dietary supplements of L-glutamic acid by pregnant women, infants, and children. The existence of evidence of potential endocrine responses, i.e., elevated cortisol and prolactin, and differential responses between males and females, would also suggest a neuroendocrine link and that supplemental L-glutamic acid should be avoided by women of childbearing age and individuals with affective disorders."(4)

Aspartic acid from aspartame has the same deleterious effects on the body as glutamic acid.

The exact mechanism of acute reactions to excess free glutamate and aspartate is currently being debated. As reported to the FDA, those reactions include:(5)

Headaches/migraines
Nausea
Abdominal pains
Fatigue (blocks sufficient glucose entry into brain)
Sleep problems
Vision problems
Anxiety attacks
Depression
Asthma/chest tightness.

Phenylalanine (50 percent of aspartame)

Phenylalanine is an amino acid normally found in the brain. Persons with the genetic disorder phenylketonuria (PKU) cannot metabolize phenylalanine. This leads to dangerously high levels of phenylalanine in the brain (sometimes lethal). It has been shown that ingesting aspartame, especially along with carbohydrates, can lead to excess levels of phenylalanine in the brain even in persons who do not have PKU.

Methanol (aka wood alcohol/poison) (10 percent of aspartame)

Methanol/wood alcohol is a deadly poison. Some people may remember methanol as the poison that has caused some "skid row" alcoholics to end up blind or dead. Methanol is gradually released in the small intestine when the methyl group of aspartame encounter the enzyme chymotrypsin

click link for FULL ARTICLE

but don't worry Kitten, god knows you won't read real data...cause you have all your "biological sciences" wherever they may be

What more data do you need than the simple fact that geneticists and biologists have shown that humans are not suppose to be thin, and that no matter what you do, you will always be near your normal and natural weight and height. There is no changing it, your body may change on it's own but that's just nature. It's because of this trait that humans have survived, and if we continue to try to work against it we will just become another failed evolutionary step.

lmao

first off where is your proof fo rany of that

secondly,

thats not what they say you idiot

yes all bilogists say the natural thing for a human is to be fat an dobese right

I guess thats why Japan has one of the best life expectancy rates in the world...because they are fat. :cuckoo:

you will always be near your normal natural weight and height?

So what abou tthe tens, hundreds of thousands, or millions of people out there that lost 250+ pounds by working hard....what about the skinny people who were like that baturally all of a sudden balloned up 300 pounds becuase of their bad diet

I guess thats all genetics and was destined huh

You are fucking dumb

Andrew ... it hasn't been in wide usage long enough for them to gain any real data on aspartame. Not to mention that there was no real controlled study so the findings are not accurate even if they were from 100 years ago (it takes about that much time for any uncontrolled study to result in enough data to be accurate, controlled studies take at least 10 to 20 years depending on what they are looking for).

Now, for your other post, you do realize why the fat sumo wrestlers in Japan are so revered .... it's because they all eat tons of carbs (rice) but only a few manage to get fat. Of course a genius such as yourself would know that, right?

Also yes, biologists have said that, one even went on national TV once and said it, but no one paid attention because people seem to enjoy self loathing or something to worry about more than hearing "life is just not really that bad or scary".

lol cause japenese peopel cant get fat is this the idioocy you are saying now? Have you ever been to Japan? I highly doubt it.

The reason they are revered is no tbecause they were one of the lucky japanese to get fat you idiot...its because its a major sport in Japan! God you cant be this dumb

Yes biologist went on national tv? lmao 1 biologist to which you have no proof...take a fucking walk you twinkie eating moron

lunch time!
Think i'll go get me a grilled chicken salad

OOO NOEZZZZ THERE MAY BE PRESERVATIVES IN THERE SOMEWHERE

as I am in the best shape of my life since I have been taking care of myself

bbl

Keep going Andrew ... you may one day cease in making yourself look a fool. Learn the history of Japan, not the current culture, though their diet hasn't changed any. They still eat tons of rice .. being a genius like yourself you do know what grain has a LOT of ... right?

Wow, 3 pages since I last logged on here. Can we all agree that everyone is different? What works for one will not work for another. We are not cookie cutters!

Food is overrated! Just eat it to stay alive. LOL

Keep going Andrew ... you may one day cease in making yourself look a fool. Learn the history of Japan, not the current culture, though their diet hasn't changed any. They still eat tons of rice .. being a genius like yourself you do know what grain has a LOT of ... right?

The history means nothing you imbicile. You think that they are revered today because the outcome of the Japanese people may depend on a sumo match?

You do know that is the origins right..dates back to about 2000 years ago.

And I never once said I was from Washington, sorry to far from civilization....pretty sure that the majority of the board knows I live in South florida

Forum List

Back