Fake Media Party

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Yup, the Democratic Party has gone sooo far left it's difficult to tell the difference between Fake News and them.

I wonder what happened to the pragmatic moderates, quiet Trump voters or why bother voting is my guess..:dunno:

No one promotes fake news like Donald Trump. He is spouting fake news as our top intelligence agencies inform us in detail the dangerous fake news he is promoting.

Yup, the Democratic Party has gone sooo far left it's difficult to tell the difference between Fake News and them.

I wonder what happened to the pragmatic moderates, quiet Trump voters or why bother voting is my guess..:dunno:
Our corrupt media controls the Democrats.
Without fake news we wouldn't know how insane these Democrats are.
And without stupid Democrats the media would be totally impotent.

Last edited:
The Ds and Fake news appear to want Trump reelected, that is probably the only way to give their far left the boot.

No one promotes fake news like Donald Trump. He is spouting fake news as our top intelligence agencies inform us in detail the dangerous fake news he is promoting.

Guess what, I could care less .. quit whining and get a life TDS er..

What's more concerning you .. your distorted issue or this..?

Report: Illegal immigration leads to 2,200 deaths, 118,000 rapes, 138,000 assaults
Yet illegals come here to work and Republicans are more than happy to employ them.

Guess what, I could care less .. quit whining and get a life TDS er..

What's more concerning you .. your distorted issue or this..?

Report: Illegal immigration leads to 2,200 deaths, 118,000 rapes, 138,000 assaults
Yet illegals come here to work and Republicans are more than happy to employ them.

Sure .. cheap labor and Democrats are more than happy to supply the illegals and provide far worse.

Forum List

Back