Cop Opens Fire On Handcuffed, Unarmed Suspect in Police Car After Mistaking Acorn for Gunshot

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Apparently it was an acorn that fell on the roof of his vehicle.

Also claimed to be hit by fire.

This is pathetically hilarious.

At least all of those rounds that he and his backup emptied from a crossfire position missed their target.

I guess that's good. Isn't it? :dunno:

''Investigators found that 1.1 seconds passed between the acorn hitting the roof of the patrol vehicle and Hernandez first yelling “shots fired!”

Hernandez fired his last shots lying on his left side in the road, yelling: “I’m hit! I’m hit!”

He was, in fact, not hit.

''Sgt. Beth Roberts heard Hernandez with terror in his voice yelling that he had been struck by gunfire and saw him scrambling in the road.

Hernandez and Roberts were shooting in crossfire positions and without cover.

Analysts found it was hard to tell, but they believe Roberts first fired 0.231 seconds after Hernandez’s initial shot.''

Last edited:
OMG is this real? Honestly I don't know what to think other then guy must be one of the mentally challenged hires.

Funny, but I can sort of get it. I've had my clock rang by effing acorns falling from high-pruned trees before, especially if that pointy end gets you.

Funny, but I can sort of get it. I've had my clock rang by effing acorns falling from high-pruned trees before, especially if that pointy end gets you.

Yeah, there is some validity to the guy shitting his pants like that.

Sometimes, depending on one's life experience, if you just hear a loud bang you're ducking and looking around. But I digress.

But just immediately poppping off rounds like that without confirmation is quite another aspect to it.

At least all of those rounds that he and his backup emptied from a crossfire position missed their target.
Might have been better for the arrestee to have been hit just once to better sue the police dept., rather than just "emotional trauma" alone.

Here's a link without a paywall:

Deadly assault by acorn. Inspires real confidence in the police, doesn't it?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.100picsquizanswers.net%2Fimages%2Fhundred%2F261%2Facorn.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=43340b641b3558c63e4a6dae855422b4468d092867b7a96a3d1ec5120f889722&ipo=images

Washington Post is one of the most famous for them. And the Epoch Times is another, which is why I NEVER use them.

screen-shot-2024-02-14-at-6-37-51-pm-png.902343

Hm. That's weird.

But since I never get those kinds of content blockers, I can never know if anyone else will get them.

Sorry, toobs.

At least you found and shared another link to the affair, for others who might be headed off at the pass.

Hm. That's weird.
But since I never get those kinds of content blockers, I can never know if anyone else will get them.
Sorry, toobs.
At least you found and shared another link to the affair, for others who might be headed off at the pass.

I'm in full privacy mode, and sites like WaPo, Epoch Times, NYT, and a few others throw a hissy fit when you don't let them spy on you.

I have zero cookies stored in my computer.

Apparently it was an acorn that fell on the roof of his vehicle.

Also claimed to be hit by fire.

This is pathetically hilarious.

I guess that's good. Isn't it? :dunno:

''Investigators found that 1.1 seconds passed between the acorn hitting the roof of the patrol vehicle and Hernandez first yelling “shots fired!”

Hernandez fired his last shots lying on his left side in the road, yelling: “I’m hit! I’m hit!”

He was, in fact, not hit.

''Sgt. Beth Roberts heard Hernandez with terror in his voice yelling that he had been struck by gunfire and saw him scrambling in the road.

Hernandez and Roberts were shooting in crossfire positions and without cover.

Analysts found it was hard to tell, but they believe Roberts first fired 0.231 seconds after Hernandez’s initial shot.''

They were all just warning shots.

Well, people might want to avoid that county. It should be pretty easy! :D

Dat dere is what you call "L.A.".

Forum List

Back