Fair And Balanced Fox News

Fox News hosts and contributors have campaigned for Republican candidates and organizations from coast to coast this election cycle.

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is the largest beneficiary of the Fox News campaigning. Five Fox News figures are advising Romney's campaign, and nine have been featured in a Romney event.

Fair and Balanced?? More like Fraudulent and Biased!!!

REPORT: 30+ Fox News Hosts And Contributors Who Are Campaigning For Republicans | Blog | Media Matters for America

Can you please direct us to theeads you have created in the past taking issue with CBS NBC abc CNN msnbc et al have displayed similar partisanship? :eusa_eh:

Why would you ask me that?? I am not a student and you are not my teacher. Also, I'm not sure what a theeads is.

It's threads, :rolleyes:

Asking you to establish you're not just another selective über partisan bespeaks a student teacher relationship? :eusa_eh:

Have you made or agreed with critique of other news orgs etc. who have done similar things? Can you provide an example? Thx in advance........

Can you please direct us to theeads you have created in the past taking issue with CBS NBC abc CNN msnbc et al have displayed similar partisanship? :eusa_eh:

Why would you ask me that?? I am not a student and you are not my teacher. Also, I'm not sure what a theeads is.

Asking you to establish you're not just another selective über partisan bespeaks a student teacher relationship? :eusa_eh:

Have you made or agreed with critique of other news orgs etc. who have done similar things? Can you provide an example? Thx in advance........

I don't always agree with any news agency. But I am not going to go looking for any threads that I created to prove it. I really don't see the point.

I don't always agree with any news agency. But I am not going to go looking for any threads that I created to prove it. I really don't see the point.

ok, but have you?

Since FNC is a fair and balanced conservative outlet I would request a fair and balanced discussion on why taxpayers are being ask to contribute extra private funding for our veterans in the areas specifically medical and this morning I heard another organization asking for private money for adequate equipment. What/why is this even happening?! Hold our government accountable for what they are suppose to take care of when it comes to our veterans!

Forum List

Back