Fair And Balanced Fox News

As usual, you fail to distinguish between hard news and opinion, and between fact and fiction. FNC's News programs are objectively more accurate than their competitors, and their opinion shows generally present both sides of an issue. The fact that their liberal commentators are constrained by a "no spin" format is their problem, not FNC's.

OMG. You nuts will justify anything the right wing does. They could rob a bank and you'd stick up for them.

Obama could kill 4 americans and you'd still stick up for him.

Fox news is little more than a feel good outlet for the right wing of the GOP. For example, this Libya non sense is slowly but surly being uncovered however, according to the feel good right wing noise machine, its all a conspiracy. Just like fast & Furious, just like all the other complete trash Fox trots out on a weekly basis. Just watch the 5 at 5, what a turd cake supreme that show is.

what a bunch of dopes.

I watch my news via AFN, the difference between the other new outlets and Fox is astounding. No contest, Fox is a opinion fest of feel good talking points for the GOP.

Shouldn't this thread be in the Media forum?

BTW, where's the Media Matters report over how biased MSNBC is? And where's your indignant post about that?

Biased is one thing, supporting and coordinating directly with campaigns is another.

Got any proof that any Fox News anchors/hosts are supporting or coordinating with the Romney campaign? Media Matters is a far left loon outfit that is engaged in a blood feud with Fox, anything they say without corrorating evidence shouldn't be taken at face value.

Oh, bull. Anybody that doesn't say what you nuts want to hear is lying.

The Members Of Romney's Campaign Who Work For Fox | Blog | Media Matters for America

Biased is one thing, supporting and coordinating directly with campaigns is another.

Got any proof that any Fox News anchors/hosts are supporting or coordinating with the Romney campaign? Media Matters is a far left loon outfit that is engaged in a blood feud with Fox, anything they say without corrorating evidence shouldn't be taken at face value.

The Members Of Romney's Campaign Who Work For Fox | Blog | Media Matters for America

What a coincidence, I was thinking the same about you. FWIW, I don't really think you're lying, I just think you're misguided and misinformed.

What a coincidence, I was thinking the same about you. FWIW, I don't really think you're lying, I just think you're misguided and misinformed.

Her main sources are MSNBC,CNN and Media Matters.....thats really all anyone needs to know about her.

Fox News hosts and contributors have campaigned for Republican candidates and organizations from coast to coast this election cycle.

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is the largest beneficiary of the Fox News campaigning. Five Fox News figures are advising Romney's campaign, and nine have been featured in a Romney event.

Fair and Balanced?? More like Fraudulent and Biased!!!

REPORT: 30+ Fox News Hosts And Contributors Who Are Campaigning For Republicans | Blog | Media Matters for America

And we ALL know that liberal media is fair and balanced...:eusa_whistle:

BTW, where's the Media Matters report over how biased MSNBC is? And where's your indignant post about that?

Oh you mean like CNN who is getting money from the government and they dont do stories about Obama that are negative because of it

I occasionally turn to fox to see how they are covering some event. The other day I am watching Megyn Kelly discuss Sandy with a reporter on the ground in NJ. It was the oddest thing, his point of view conflicted slightly with what she said and she immediately, like some five year old, had to restate her viewpoint as if to say 'I am right!' Everyone knows Fox makes people dumb, but does it also make them obnoxious, study to follow. :lol:

The leftist bias of the New York Times beautifully encapsulated in seven words used about a week before two presidential elections. Headline over Saturday’s editorial on the third quarter GDP creeping up to 2.0 percent under Democrat Barack Obama: “Slow but Steady Improvement.” Headline twenty years ago (October 29, 1992) when Republican incumbent George H.W. Bush was in the White House and the third quarter GDP nearly doubled to 2.7 percent: “Gross National Letdown.”

Read more: NY Times Called Bush

As usual, you fail to distinguish between hard news and opinion, and between fact and fiction. FNC's News programs are objectively more accurate than their competitors, and their opinion shows generally present both sides of an issue. The fact that their liberal commentators are constrained by a "no spin" format is their problem, not FNC's.

The Op also fails to note that their source Media Matters is one of most biased far left anti Fox, anti Republican, anti anything that is not super liberal sources out there. The next time the left wants to make bias claims you will have more credibility if you don't use a biased source.

You still don't get it. Msnbbc says they are left leaning. Fox swears up and down they are faair and balanced. Ask oreilly. To this day he says he is not partisan. hannity, same thing. It's sad really. They have fans who believe that tripe.

You still don't get it. Msnbbc says they are left leaning. Fox swears up and down they are faair and balanced. Ask oreilly. To this day he says he is not partisan. hannity, same thing. It's sad really. They have fans who believe that tripe.

I don't know that O'Reilly is all that partisan, he at least takes a stab at it. Hannity is way to the right, no argument there, but the rest of 'em ain't that bad. They at least try to get a liberal person on with a conservative to offer both sides of an issue. Granted, the liberal person gets interrrupted more often, they ain't as fair and balanced as they claim. But Fox will run stories you won't see anywhere else, stories that are critical of the president. Nobody else will run that, we should be aware of both sides of a story and decide for ourselves what the truth really. But that doesn't happen if the other news outlets do not cover stories and information such as the Benghazi thing.

Media Matters is a far left organization dedicated to the eradication of Fox News. There's nothing they say that is remotely unbiased or bipartisan, nothing at all. And MSNBC isn't just left leaning, those people are flat out in the tank for the left, and unabashedly so too. If Media Matters wants to do a story about news bias, don't you think they should do it by looking at everyobdy rather than just their sworn enemy? If you wanna smear FoxNews like they do, that's your right; I'm sure the other lefties around here will get that tingling sensation down their leg reading it, so knock yourself out. But I doubt you'll be convincing anybody who's undecided, to agree with you.

That's your response??? Why don't you support Fox if you think they are so fair and balanced??? Maybe because you know they aren't. I've never read about MSNBC employees supporting a candidate.

Keith Olberman?

He's not with MSNBC, and I'm sure you know that he hasn't been for a long time. Unfortunately, he was fired. I like him.

OMG. You nuts will justify anything the right wing does. They could rob a bank and you'd stick up for them.

Obama could kill 4 americans and you'd still stick up for him.

No, I wouldn't. But since that will never happen it's a bad example.

Thread should be in media forum

Oh, geez!!! I put it here because I thought it was about politics. Mods move threads all the time and they will move this one if they think it should be moved. What difference does it make??

Really?? You just proved how misguided and misinformed you are.

Forum List

Back