Was the 2020 Election Stolen?

1682720588357.png

1682720622943.png

This is what the filthy GOVT workers like FANN allowed them to present. The good stuff got whitewashed or refused cooperation by MCBOS ...no penalty.

Last edited:
A lawsuit prevented the Cyber Ninjas from directly reviewing any signatures. However, months later, the Senate retained Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai to test a scientifically selected sample of 499 signatures from Maricopa County. A panel of six individuals (including three forensic document examiners) examined the signatures and unanimously found a 12 percent error rate. When that rate is applied to all mail-in ballots in the county, it suggests that there may have been over 200,000 highly questionable (or phony) signatures in the election—not 587.

The Dems have cheated to take over Arizona. First Trump got screwed over, then Kari Lake.

Or....both were dogshit candidates that just lost.

I mean, Kari Lake? What we y'all thinking?

A newcaster with zero relevant experience? She's never led anything, she's never run a business, never held elected office, ever worked in a legislature, never worked as part of the executive branch, never been in the military, never so much as sat on a PTA board.

She's a newcaster out of college. Then ran for governor.

What did you think was gonna happen?

It depends on your definition of stolen. One can twist and warp it to be true. Democrats repeatedly claimed the 2016 election and others were stolen. My main beef is democrats don't get called out for their election lies while Republicans do.
The Demonrats are hypocrites indeed.they screamed and yelled at the top of their lungs thst dominon machines stole votes from them yet when the shoe is on the other foot and it works to their advantage all of a sudden they go quiet and stop complaining and develop Alzheimer’s diseace when that’s brought up to them how they complained before 2020 that they stole votes,Demonrats are the biggest fucking hypocrites on the planet.

By the way I cannot believe after two years later we are still asking if election fraud happened when every patriotic American and the whole world knows the answer is yes yet we are still making threads on this two years later. :cuckoo: Isn’t it time to be worried about what’s going on now instead of dwelling how we got screwed two years ago? Especially sense presidential election fraud has gone on fir DECADES now with several illegitimate presidents from that time,yet the 2020 election fraud is the only one you guys want to keep harping about?:cuckoo:

The Demonrats are hypocrites indeed.they screamed and yelled at the top of their lungs thst dominon machines stole votes from them yet when the shoe is on the other foot and it works to their advantage all of a sudden they go quiet and stop complaining and develop Alzheimer’s diseace when that’s brought up to them how they complained before 2020 that they stole votes,Demonrats are the biggest fucking hypocrites on the planet.

By the way I cannot believe after two years later we are still asking if election fraud happened when every patriotic American and the whole world knows the answer is yes yet we are still making threads on this two years later. :cuckoo: Isn’t it time to be worried about what’s going on now instead of dwelling how we got screwed two years ago? Especially sense presidential election fraud has gone on fir DECADES now with several illegitimate presidents from that time,yet the 2020 election fraud is the only one you guys want to keep harping about?:cuckoo:

Don't expect human behavior from democrats.

I've been agnostic on this issue, leaning towards 'No' -- based on various things. I believe what happened was that a certain class of people who normally vote Republican -- suburban 'soccer moms' and the like -- decided to take a chance on what appeared to be a rather conservative Democrat for President, but then voted Republican down-ticket. A comprehensive 'Plot' would have delivered the Democrats a resounding victory in House and Senate and state Legislatures.

Cheating. Maybe. And it's possible that this is what gave the Democrats their victory. Not a comprehensive plot, but un coordinated cheating in the key states, just enough to let the Democrats win.

However, regardless, the job of patriots now is to make sure the next election is honest.

Leftists think there is absolutely no case for the 'stolen election' story. Here's the best case I've found so far. I know Leftists won't read this, but patriots should.

[ Biden’s Inexplicable Victory - Chronicles ]
No.

The Democratic Party received more votes because your party had a horrible candidate.

It depends on your definition of stolen. One can twist and warp it to be true. Democrats repeatedly claimed the 2016 election and others were stolen. My main beef is democrats don't get called out for their election lies while Republicans do.
No, they did not. We claimed it was influenced by russia for the benefit of a candidate looking to have that influence.

Yeah, by Russian influence.
First off, you denied any democrats said the election was stolen. I proved to you that Hillary did. You denied that she said the election was stolen by trying to claim she really meant something else instead when she clearly said the election was stolen. Now you come up with some bullshit accusation that Russia elected Trump without any evidence. Do you have any evidence that anything Russia did changed even one vote? Nope.

Forum List

Back