Fair And Balanced Fox News

daveman [URL="http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/12/inside-media-matters-sources-memos-reveal-erratic-behavior-close-coordination-with-white-house-and-news-organizations/3/" said:

Dave, you need to stop with The Daily Caller. It's a POS started by a bitter little man, Tucker Carlson. Only a bat crap crazy would like it.
I'll stop with The Daily Caller when you stop with the bat crap crazy Media Matters.

Ball's in your court.

Former CNN journalist Amber Lyon is spilling the beans on the Obama Admin... paying CNN for positive spin... and paying them not to run certain stories. Naturally, the left will excuse this.

Which organization is owned by a Saudi? Msnbc or Fox?

If you are honest you will think about why Fox is the way it is.

Neither he is a shareholder not the owner.

Like many leftiest, he latches on to shit - regardless of its accuracy - and just keeps repeating it.... parrotting, I call it. There's a lot of it around these days.... it's that theory that if you repeat a lie often enough, and with conviction, the lie becomes the truth.

Lies and the left... a perfect match.

Fox News hosts and contributors have campaigned for Republican candidates and organizations from coast to coast this election cycle.

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is the largest beneficiary of the Fox News campaigning. Five Fox News figures are advising Romney's campaign, and nine have been featured in a Romney event.

Fair and Balanced?? More like Fraudulent and Biased!!!

REPORT: 30+ Fox News Hosts And Contributors Who Are Campaigning For Republicans | Blog | Media Matters for America

What are you bitching about? All the other news channels have been in Obama's camp for the last 4 years.

daveman [URL="http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/12/inside-media-matters-sources-memos-reveal-erratic-behavior-close-coordination-with-white-house-and-news-organizations/3/" said:

Dave, you need to stop with The Daily Caller. It's a POS started by a bitter little man, Tucker Carlson. Only a bat crap crazy would like it.
Tucker Carlson is one of the brightest men on the planet, with the exception of a few good men at USMB, that is. ;)

Fox News hosts and contributors have campaigned for Republican candidates and organizations from coast to coast this election cycle.

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is the largest beneficiary of the Fox News campaigning. Five Fox News figures are advising Romney's campaign, and nine have been featured in a Romney event.

REPORT: 30+ Fox News Hosts And Contributors Who Are Campaigning For Republicans | Blog | Media Matters for America

What are you bitching about? All the other news channels have been in Obama's camp for the last 4 years.
That's what she's bitching about. There's a news outlet the left doesn't control, and it's spreading dangerous and unapproved ideas.

The left absolutely hates that.

Former CNN journalist Amber Lyon is spilling the beans on the Obama Admin... paying CNN for positive spin... and paying them not to run certain stories. Naturally, the left will excuse this.
So CNN has an incentive for kissing up to Democrats, hm? :dunno:

I swear I saw drool on Wulf Blitzer's lapels when he was interviewing President Clinton on an almost-daily basis in the late 90s. All that for a few dollar bills, hm?

:lmao:

Do I really need to point out the irony of your statement here? You love Media Matters and Chris, Rachel and the whole MSNBC gang because you only want to hear positive stories about liberals and negative ones about conservatives. I want to hear honest accurate stories about both conservatives and liberals while some of the FOX host lean right and push a conservative viewpoint Sean Hannity being the most prominent example you get a far more balanced presentation from them then you do either MSNBC or Media Matters.

That is such crap. My favorite show on MSNBC is, "Morning Joe". Have you ever seen it?? I don't think right wing nut jobs like Joe either. But it's a good show.

Joe is a former Congressman Joe Scarborough (R-Fla.) and is the host of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” the show Time Magazine calls “revolutionary” and The New York Times ranked as the top news program of 2008. In April 2011, Scarborough was named to the prestigious “Time 100” list of the world’s most influential people. He was a part of a small group of Republican congressmen who National Journal said possessed a surprising amount of power given their youth and lack of years in Congress. In describing why he was selected, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said, “Joe speaks from his mind without fear of favor, before he puts his country before his party…That independence makes Joe Scarborough such a valuable voice in American politics. And it’s what makes Morning Joe such a successful show.”

Joe Scarborough - msnbc - Morning Joe | NBC News

Mika Brzezinski is his co-host and she is a democrat. So the show offers a lot of balance and that's one of the reasons I like it.

Morning Joe is one I repeat one show that makes the attempt to have something other than the all liberal viewpoint the rest Andrea Mitchell, Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews, Ed Schultz, Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O Donnell and on down the line are as total left and one sided as it can get. If you want to try and pass MSNBC off as something it's not fine but next time try it with someone who has not watched the network and doesn't know what it really is.

I will repeat something, also. You do not like them because they get at the truth. Especially Rachel and Lawrence. I don't believe that you watch their shows anyway.

Can you please direct us to theeads you have created in the past taking issue with CBS NBC abc CNN msnbc et al have displayed similar partisanship? :eusa_eh:

Thank you California Girl. I Binged! Amber Lyon's problem with CNN and found an article describing how they withhold important news stories from the American people here: Former Reporter Amber Lyon Exposes Massive Censorship at CNN » People Alliance

Back in March 2011, CNN sent a four person team to Bahrain to cover the Arab Spring. Once there, the crew was the subject of extreme intimidation amongst other things, but they were able to record some fantastic footage. As Glenn Greenwald of the UK’s Guardian writes in his blockbuster article from today: “In the segment, Lyon interviewed activists as they explicitly described their torture at the hands of government forces, while family members recounted their relatives’ abrupt disappearances. She spoke with government officials justifying the imprisonment of activists. And the segment featured harrowing video footage of regime forces shooting unarmed demonstrators, along with the mass arrests of peaceful protesters. In sum, the early 2011 CNN segment on Bahrain presented one of the starkest reports to date of the brutal repression embraced by the US-backed regime.
Despite these accolades, and despite the dangers their own journalists and their sources endured to produce it, CNN International (CNNi) never broadcast the documentary. Even in the face of numerous inquiries and complaints from their own employees inside CNN, it continued to refuse to broadcast the program or even provide any explanation for the decision. To date, this documentary has never aired on CNNi.
She was the reporter for CNN who dove under the oil spill to cover the news and earned them great honors. Then they laid her off after stonewalling the report of herself and 3 other CNN reporters who went to cover the Arab Spring and brought back troubling news. The link describes that information.

Thank you for mentioning Amber Lyon. What a young superstar of an investigative reporting she is.

That's America's tradition: we may not like the news, but we can have confidence it is the truth.

Today's bigwig tv outfits often just want information that benefits their political party, the Democrats. Nothing more.

I am hoping 3-times Emmy Award winner Amber Lyon will inspire other young journalists to do the right thing and insist on bringing the truth--whether good or bad--to the American people. It's just the right thing to do.

Last edited:
That is such crap. My favorite show on MSNBC is, "Morning Joe". Have you ever seen it?? I don't think right wing nut jobs like Joe either. But it's a good show.

Joe is a former Congressman Joe Scarborough (R-Fla.) and is the host of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” the show Time Magazine calls “revolutionary” and The New York Times ranked as the top news program of 2008. In April 2011, Scarborough was named to the prestigious “Time 100” list of the world’s most influential people. He was a part of a small group of Republican congressmen who National Journal said possessed a surprising amount of power given their youth and lack of years in Congress. In describing why he was selected, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said, “Joe speaks from his mind without fear of favor, before he puts his country before his party…That independence makes Joe Scarborough such a valuable voice in American politics. And it’s what makes Morning Joe such a successful show.”

Joe Scarborough - msnbc - Morning Joe | NBC News

Mika Brzezinski is his co-host and she is a democrat. So the show offers a lot of balance and that's one of the reasons I like it.

Morning Joe is one I repeat one show that makes the attempt to have something other than the all liberal viewpoint the rest Andrea Mitchell, Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews, Ed Schultz, Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O Donnell and on down the line are as total left and one sided as it can get. If you want to try and pass MSNBC off as something it's not fine but next time try it with someone who has not watched the network and doesn't know what it really is.

I will repeat something, also. You do not like them because they get at the truth. Especially Rachel and Lawrence. I don't believe that you watch their shows anyway.
And as I said you watch because they tell what you want to hear not because they get at any truth they validate a preconceived narrative that you already have about FOX conservatives and anyone or anything non liberal. When host only have on guest who support and back up the point they are selling your not getting truth your getting talking points if that's what you want fine but don't try and pass it off as something it's not to those who know better.

Can you please direct us to theeads you have created in the past taking issue with CBS NBC abc CNN msnbc et al have displayed similar partisanship? :eusa_eh:

Why would you ask me that?? I am not a student and you are not my teacher. Also, I'm not sure what a theeads is.

Where is your proof??? Strange that you are constantly making claims that you cannot support.

Which organization is owned by a Saudi? Msnbc or Fox?

If you are honest you will think about why Fox is the way it is.

Neither he is a shareholder not the owner.

Like many leftiest, he latches on to shit - regardless of its accuracy - and just keeps repeating it.... parrotting, I call it. There's a lot of it around these days.... it's that theory that if you repeat a lie often enough, and with conviction, the lie becomes the truth.

Lies and the left... a perfect match.

Dummy.

Forum List

Back