Mitch McConnell's Fox News Denouncement Sends MAGA Into Meltdown

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
This amuses..LOl!

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has joined some of his GOP colleagues in condemning Fox News host Tucker Carlson's reframing of the January 6 Capitol attack, sparking a MAGA meltdown on social media.
McConnell, who former President Donald Trump has repeatedly referred to as a "broken old crow," said on Tuesday that he thought the way Carlson presented newly aired surveillance footage taken from the Capitol on January 6 was a "mistake."Carlson on Monday described January 6 rioters as "sightseers" who were "peaceful" while airing a small portion of nonviolent moments on the day of the riot, taken from the more than 40,000 hours of footage given to him by GOP House Speaker Kevin McCarthy.The airing of the footage prompted Trump to demand that those imprisoned for crimes related to the attempted insurrection be released, while many of his supporters celebrated Carlson's footage as a refutation of other footage that clearly shows violence from the rioters.
McConnell took a different stance when asked about the footage, backing a statement from U.S. Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger, who said the "outrageous" presentation had "conveniently cherry-picked from the calmer moments" of the riot to reach "offensive and misleading conclusions.""Clearly the chief of the Capitol Police, in my view, correctly described what most of us witnessed firsthand on January 6," McConnell told reporters while holding up a copy of Manger's statement."It was a mistake, in my view, for Fox News to depict this in a way that's completely at variance with what our chief law enforcement official here at the Capitol thinks," he continued.
Trump supporters and associates, including his son Donald Trump Jr., lashed out at McConnell a short time later."Don't believe anything that you see in the video," Trump Jr. said while tweeting a clip of McConnell's comments. "Believe the politicized report from the person who reported directly to Nancy Pelosi and what the main stream media have pretended is the truth for two years. With Republicans like Mitch who needs democrats
"McConnell said 'my concern is how it was depicted' on Carlson's highly rated show," tweeted Jenna Ellis, former lawyer of the ex-president. "Apparently he wasn't concerned about the J6 committee's depiction?!"

McConnell also received some praise for rejecting Carlson's narrative.
"Another rare agreement with McConnell," tweeted Chris Hahn, Democratic activist and podcaster who has appeared on Carlson's show. "Tucker is a conspiracy theorist and an apologist for seditionists."
Progressive podcaster Brian Tyler Cohen tweeted, "Republicans are now calling Mitch McConnell a Democrat for siding with Capitol Police against Tucker Carlson."
"In case you were wondering how far right they've gone."

McConnell was not the only Republican to denounce Carlson and the footage aired by Fox. His fellow GOP Senators Kevin Cramer, Thom Tillis, John Thune, Mitt Romney, Mike Rounds and Chuck Grassley were among those who also pushed back on Tuesday.
Cramer said Carlson's framing was "just a lie," according to CNN's Manu Raju, while Tillis reportedly called the narrative "bulls***."

Idiot, the only people in meltdown are Mitch, Chuckie, the whole Dem Party, the J6 Committee and YOU because once again, all of the real facts are once again made public what total criminal HACKS all of you are!
LOL! The real facts have been on display every day since Jan. 6. Everyone has seen them and no amount of whitewashing or cherry-picking is going to change a thing..too funny~

I get a laugh out of imagining the looks on those convicted and doing time....wonder what THEY think?

LOL! The real facts have been on display every day since Jan. 6. Everyone has seen them and no amount of whitewashing or cherry-picking is going to change a thing..too funny~

I get a laugh out of imagining the looks on those convicted and doing time....wonder what THEY think?
StalinSmile.jpg

Yeah..ya gotta check yer hole card..when the Turtle is the voice of reason eh?
I'm not a Trumpster, dope.....I'm so far to his right that you can't see me for the curvature of the Earth.

It's totally impossible for you facile-minded moonbats to see past the "1" or "0". isn't it?

McTurtle is and has always been a fraud of a "conservative".

LOL! The real facts have been on display every day since Jan. 6.
Except about 40,000 hours of video hid from the public and the lawyers of the defendants.

Everyone has seen them
If everyone has seen them then what is Chuckie pissing his pants for?

and no amount of whitewashing or cherry-picking is going to change a thing..
Yep, I think Lez Chunky, Adam Kissassinger, the J6 Committee and the whole Dem and RINO party have figured out that much.

They are wondering how many millions they will get in lawsuits and how much sooner they will be released now their fraudulent arrest now proven.

I'm not a Trumpster, dope.....I'm so far to his right that you can't see me for the curvature of the Earth.

It's totally impossible for you facile-minded moonbats to see past the "1" or "0". isn't it?
Oh I know what you are..anarcho-accelerationist with delusions of Libertarianism. Not sure that's really, 'to the Right'..but whatever~

BTW..not sure why you brought up Trump--he's irrelevant...IMO.

Oh I know what you are..anarcho-accelerationist with delusions of Libertarianism. Not sure that's really, 'to the Right'..but whatever~

BTW..not sure why you brought up Trump--he's irrelevant...IMO.
Be all that as it may, McTurtle is still a fucking fraud....And it's so totally amusing to watch moonbats like you jam your heads up his wrinkled ass.

This amuses..LOl!

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has joined some of his GOP colleagues in condemning Fox News host Tucker Carlson's reframing of the January 6 Capitol attack, sparking a MAGA meltdown on social media.
McConnell, who former President Donald Trump has repeatedly referred to as a "broken old crow," said on Tuesday that he thought the way Carlson presented newly aired surveillance footage taken from the Capitol on January 6 was a "mistake."Carlson on Monday described January 6 rioters as "sightseers" who were "peaceful" while airing a small portion of nonviolent moments on the day of the riot, taken from the more than 40,000 hours of footage given to him by GOP House Speaker Kevin McCarthy.The airing of the footage prompted Trump to demand that those imprisoned for crimes related to the attempted insurrection be released, while many of his supporters celebrated Carlson's footage as a refutation of other footage that clearly shows violence from the rioters.
McConnell took a different stance when asked about the footage, backing a statement from U.S. Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger, who said the "outrageous" presentation had "conveniently cherry-picked from the calmer moments" of the riot to reach "offensive and misleading conclusions.""Clearly the chief of the Capitol Police, in my view, correctly described what most of us witnessed firsthand on January 6," McConnell told reporters while holding up a copy of Manger's statement."It was a mistake, in my view, for Fox News to depict this in a way that's completely at variance with what our chief law enforcement official here at the Capitol thinks," he continued.
Trump supporters and associates, including his son Donald Trump Jr., lashed out at McConnell a short time later."Don't believe anything that you see in the video," Trump Jr. said while tweeting a clip of McConnell's comments. "Believe the politicized report from the person who reported directly to Nancy Pelosi and what the main stream media have pretended is the truth for two years. With Republicans like Mitch who needs democrats
"McConnell said 'my concern is how it was depicted' on Carlson's highly rated show," tweeted Jenna Ellis, former lawyer of the ex-president. "Apparently he wasn't concerned about the J6 committee's depiction?!"

"Another rare agreement with McConnell," tweeted Chris Hahn, Democratic activist and podcaster who has appeared on Carlson's show. "Tucker is a conspiracy theorist and an apologist for seditionists."
Progressive podcaster Brian Tyler Cohen tweeted, "Republicans are now calling Mitch McConnell a Democrat for siding with Capitol Police against Tucker Carlson."

McConnell was not the only Republican to denounce Carlson and the footage aired by Fox. His fellow GOP Senators Kevin Cramer, Thom Tillis, John Thune, Mitt Romney, Mike Rounds and Chuck Grassley were among those who also pushed back on Tuesday.

Cramer said Carlson's framing was "just a lie," according to CNN's Manu Raju, while Tillis reportedly called the narrative "bulls***."
McConnell? Lol, you can have that crooked bitch.

This amuses..LOl!

Good for Mitch.

This amuses..LOl!

“MAGA meltdown”? LOL, we are laughing our asses off at the RINOs showing themselves as the little shit weasels they really are. It is fucking glorious.

Does McTurtle's colon smell like a pine forest?
I don't know. Turtles are pretty low to the ground, so may smell of Kentucky Blue Grass.
If you think it reeks, send him some of that stuff they are advertising on TV for foul underboob, ass crack, and raunchy twat odor. That commercial makes me wonder if those people still use soap or maybe carrying water conservation a bit too far. That commercial make me cringe.

Forum List

Back