Fair And Balanced Fox News

Fox News hosts and contributors have campaigned for Republican candidates and organizations from coast to coast this election cycle.

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is the largest beneficiary of the Fox News campaigning. Five Fox News figures are advising Romney's campaign, and nine have been featured in a Romney event.

Fair and Balanced?? More like Fraudulent and Biased!!!

REPORT: 30+ Fox News Hosts And Contributors Who Are Campaigning For Republicans | Blog | Media Matters for America

Or simply consider the fact Fox isn’t ‘news’; devoid of journalist ethics, they’re at liberty to be as partisan as they wish – it’s not as if they have any credibility outside of the rightist echo-chamber.

Oh, bull. Anybody that doesn't say what you nuts want to hear is lying.

The Members Of Romney's Campaign Who Work For Fox | Blog | Media Matters for America

What a coincidence, I was thinking the same about you. FWIW, I don't really think you're lying, I just think you're misguided and misinformed.

Her main sources are MSNBC,CNN and Media Matters.....thats really all anyone needs to know about her.

Actually only MSNBC is one of my main sources. The other two are not. You think you know it all and you don't. That's one of the reasons I don't like you. Also, I think you are totally misinformed. I can't imagine who in the hell are your main sources. Maybe the kids in your 6th grade class???

Fox News hosts and contributors have campaigned for Republican candidates and organizations from coast to coast this election cycle.

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is the largest beneficiary of the Fox News campaigning. Five Fox News figures are advising Romney's campaign, and nine have been featured in a Romney event.

REPORT: 30+ Fox News Hosts And Contributors Who Are Campaigning For Republicans | Blog | Media Matters for America

And we ALL know that liberal media is fair and balanced...:eusa_whistle:

I never said they were. Of course I was talking about Fox. So of course you right wing bat crap crazies respond talking about MSNBC and CNN. Talk about Romney and you respond with Obama. Talk about Bush and you respond with Clinton. Talk about red and you respond with blue. Why is that??

o'yess, you want stalin jr to silence fox.

The international left is just communism underground.

$yawn2.jpg

It's fair and balanced. It's Arab owned. They love America.

The leftist bias of the New York Times beautifully encapsulated in seven words used about a week before two presidential elections. Headline over Saturday’s editorial on the third quarter GDP creeping up to 2.0 percent under Democrat Barack Obama: “Slow but Steady Improvement.” Headline twenty years ago (October 29, 1992) when Republican incumbent George H.W. Bush was in the White House and the third quarter GDP nearly doubled to 2.7 percent: “Gross National Letdown.”

Read more: NY Times Called Bush

Your point??? :lol::lol::lol:

As usual, you fail to distinguish between hard news and opinion, and between fact and fiction. FNC's News programs are objectively more accurate than their competitors, and their opinion shows generally present both sides of an issue. The fact that their liberal commentators are constrained by a "no spin" format is their problem, not FNC's.

The Op also fails to note that their source Media Matters is one of most biased far left anti Fox, anti Republican, anti anything that is not super liberal sources out there. The next time the left wants to make bias claims you will have more credibility if you don't use a biased source.

Why?? I think it's the truth. I think you people hate MM for the same reason you hate Chris and Rachel. You only believe positive stories about conservatives and negative stories about liberals.

Fox vs. many....... I'm a Fox fan. I watch the many to stay abreast of there bias, homely ladies and wimpy minions.

As usual, you fail to distinguish between hard news and opinion, and between fact and fiction. FNC's News programs are objectively more accurate than their competitors, and their opinion shows generally present both sides of an issue. The fact that their liberal commentators are constrained by a "no spin" format is their problem, not FNC's.

The Op also fails to note that their source Media Matters is one of most biased far left anti Fox, anti Republican, anti anything that is not super liberal sources out there. The next time the left wants to make bias claims you will have more credibility if you don't use a biased source.

Why?? I think it's the truth. I think you people hate MM for the same reason you hate Chris and Rachel. You only believe positive stories about conservatives and negative stories about liberals.
Do I really need to point out the irony of your statement here? You love Media Matters and Chris, Rachel and the whole MSNBC gang because you only want to hear positive stories about liberals and negative ones about conservatives. I want to hear honest accurate stories about both conservatives and liberals while some of the FOX host lean right and push a conservative viewpoint Sean Hannity being the most prominent example you get a far more balanced presentation from them then you do either MSNBC or Media Matters.

Shouldn't this thread be in the Media forum?

BTW, where's the Media Matters report over how biased MSNBC is? And where's your indignant post about that?

Biased is one thing, supporting and coordinating directly with campaigns is another.

Yea, because we all know the other networks aren't apart of Obama's re-election campaign..

obama-forward1.jpg

msnbc-lean-forward.jpg

BTW, where's the Media Matters report over how biased MSNBC is? And where's your indignant post about that?

Biased is one thing, supporting and coordinating directly with campaigns is another.
Inside Media Matters: Sources, memos reveal erratic behavior, close coordination with White House and news organizations | The Daily Caller

Page 3
A group with the ability to shape news coverage is of incalculable value to the politicians it supports, so it’s no surprise that Media Matters has been in regular contact with political operatives in the Obama administration. According to visitor logs, on June 16, 2010, Brock and then-Media Matters president Eric Burns traveled to the White House for a meeting with Valerie Jarrett, arguably the president’s closest adviser. Recently departed Obama communications director Anita Dunn returned to the White House for the meeting as well.

It’s not clear what the four spoke about — no one in the meeting returned repeated calls for comment — but the apparent coordination continued. “Anita Dunn became a regular presence at the office,” says someone who worked there. Then-president of Media Matters, Eric Burns, “lunched with her, met with her and chatted with her frequently on any number of matters.”​
Page 4
Media Matters also began a weekly strategy call with the White House, which continues, joined by the liberal Center for American Progress think tank. Jen Psaki, Obama’s deputy communications director, was a frequent participant before she left for the private sector in October 2011.

Every Tuesday evening, meanwhile, a representative from Media Matters attends the Common Purpose Project meeting at the Capitol Hilton on 16th Street in Washington, where dozens of progressive organizations formulate strategy, often with a representative from the Obama White House.

In the past several years, Media Matters has focused much of its considerable energy on the Fox News Channel. The network, declares one internal memo, “is the de facto leader of the GOP and it is long past time that it was treated as such by the media, elected officials, and the public.” At the end of September 2009, Burns made the case publicly in an interview on MSNBC.

Fox, he said, “is a political organization, and their aim is to destroy a progressive policy agenda.”

Less than a month later, in language that could have been copied directly from a Media Matters press release, White House communications director Anita Dunn leveled almost precisely the same charge, dismissing Fox as “more a wing of the Republican Party.”​

Further:
Justice Department Caught Coordinating with Media Matters to Spin Press | Habledash
Here are some of the details:

Internal Department of Justice emails obtained by The Daily Caller show Attorney General Eric Holder’s communications staff has collaborated with the left-wing advocacy group Media Matters for America in an attempt to quell news stories about scandals plaguing Holder and America’s top law enforcement agency.

Dozens of pages of emails between DOJ Office of Public Affairs Director Tracy Schmaler and Media Matters staffers show Schmaler, Holder’s top press defender, working with Media Matters to attack reporters covering DOJ scandals. TheDC obtained the emails through a Freedom of Information Act request.

Emails sent in September and November 2010 show Schmaler working with Media Matters staffer Jeremy Holden on attacking news coverage of the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation scandal.

Holden attacked former DOJ Civil Rights Division attorneys J. Christian Adams and Hans von Spakovsky on Sept. 20, 2010 for what he called an attempt “to reignite the phony New Black Panther Party scandal.”

Before Holden posted his article at 7:52 p.m., Schmaler sent him several emails with information helping him attack both former DOJ oficials.​

But I certainly don't expect you to condemn MM.

Most of the Liberals I know, watch Fox News and when I ask why, they say "because they concentrate on NEWS more than politics."

Benghazi as the most recent evidence.

Got any proof that any Fox News anchors/hosts are supporting or coordinating with the Romney campaign? Media Matters is a far left loon outfit that is engaged in a blood feud with Fox, anything they say without corrorating evidence shouldn't be taken at face value.
Guess you didn't read the link where they lay out all their sources and back up their claims.
Doesn't stop them from lying.

“MEDIA MATTERS Watch” : Media Matters’ Falsehoods Exposed!

Do I really need to point out the irony of your statement here? You love Media Matters and Chris, Rachel and the whole MSNBC gang because you only want to hear positive stories about liberals and negative ones about conservatives. I want to hear honest accurate stories about both conservatives and liberals while some of the FOX host lean right and push a conservative viewpoint Sean Hannity being the most prominent example you get a far more balanced presentation from them then you do either MSNBC or Media Matters.

That is such crap. My favorite show on MSNBC is, "Morning Joe". Have you ever seen it?? I don't think right wing nut jobs like Joe either. But it's a good show.

Joe is a former Congressman Joe Scarborough (R-Fla.) and is the host of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” the show Time Magazine calls “revolutionary” and The New York Times ranked as the top news program of 2008. In April 2011, Scarborough was named to the prestigious “Time 100” list of the world’s most influential people. He was a part of a small group of Republican congressmen who National Journal said possessed a surprising amount of power given their youth and lack of years in Congress. In describing why he was selected, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said, “Joe speaks from his mind without fear of favor, before he puts his country before his party…That independence makes Joe Scarborough such a valuable voice in American politics. And it’s what makes Morning Joe such a successful show.”

Joe Scarborough - msnbc - Morning Joe | NBC News

Mika Brzezinski is his co-host and she is a democrat. So the show offers a lot of balance and that's one of the reasons I like it.

Last edited:
daveman [URL="http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/12/inside-media-matters-sources-memos-reveal-erratic-behavior-close-coordination-with-white-house-and-news-organizations/3/" said:

Dave, you need to stop with The Daily Caller. It's a POS started by a bitter little man, Tucker Carlson. Only a bat crap crazy would like it.

Most of the Liberals I know, watch Fox News and when I ask why, they say "because they concentrate on NEWS more than politics."

Benghazi as the most recent evidence.

Sure. :rolleyes:

That is such crap. My favorite show on MSNBC is, "Morning Joe". Have you ever seen it?? I don't think right wing nut jobs like Joe either. But it's a good show.

Joe is a former Congressman Joe Scarborough (R-Fla.) and is the host of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” the show Time Magazine calls “revolutionary” and The New York Times ranked as the top news program of 2008. In April 2011, Scarborough was named to the prestigious “Time 100” list of the world’s most influential people. He was a part of a small group of Republican congressmen who National Journal said possessed a surprising amount of power given their youth and lack of years in Congress. In describing why he was selected, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said, “Joe speaks from his mind without fear of favor, before he puts his country before his party…That independence makes Joe Scarborough such a valuable voice in American politics. And it’s what makes Morning Joe such a successful show.”

Joe Scarborough - msnbc - Morning Joe | NBC News

Mika Brzezinski is his co-host and she is a democrat. So the show offers a lot of balance and that's one of the reasons I like it.

Morning Joe is one I repeat one show that makes the attempt to have something other than the all liberal viewpoint the rest Andrea Mitchell, Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews, Ed Schultz, Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O Donnell and on down the line are as total left and one sided as it can get. If you want to try and pass MSNBC off as something it's not fine but next time try it with someone who has not watched the network and doesn't know what it really is.

Which organization is owned by a Saudi? Msnbc or Fox?

If you are honest you will think about why Fox is the way it is.

Forum List

Back