extremist Christian-hate-filled posts

Nailed Cock and Any Bimbo probably go to church together, and, because they appear to be Baptists, I'd be willing that Fred Phelps is their hero, if not their preacher.

Nailed Cock and Any Bimbo probably go to church together, and, because they appear to be Baptists, I'd be willing that Fred Phelps is their hero, if not their preacher.

Biker dude, Allie has shown she has little knowledge in history, only mottos and a very skewed and limited idea of what the real world is.

Lol. You have fun with this. I recommend you read some of his posts before you enlist his aid. Two idiots together still don't make one intelligent person.

Who's that gay looking guy on your avatar?

*smirk* Hate to say this without knowing you so well, but most gay guys look like the one in your avatar. Yes, I know a lot of them, they are the only ones who don't want to get into my pants because at least they aren't interested in what I have.

*smirk* Hate to say this without knowing you so well, but most gay guys look like the one in your avatar. Yes, I know a lot of them, they are the only ones who don't want to get into my pants because at least they aren't interested in what I have.
Not sure with knowing me well has to do with your personal observation of who looks gay or not, but most people associate the gay look with a limp wrist, a goofy grin, and a reliance on "macho" decorations, like black leather or lots of chrome on a heavy motorcycle. Or maybe one of those silly looking head bandannas. :D

Not sure with knowing me well has to do with your personal observation of who looks gay or not, but most people associate the gay look with a limp wrist, a goofy grin, and a reliance on "macho" decorations, like black leather or lots of chrome on a heavy motorcycle. Or maybe one of those silly looking head bandannas. :D

Luckily they have grown into being themselves more. Most are hot, muscle bound, hunks now. When they get older they manage to keep that look for the most part. Most gay men you couldn't point out in a crowd in reality. The ones that do act all flamey though are mostly straight men who are just weird.

Luckily they have grown into being themselves more. Most are hot, muscle bound, hunks now. When they get older they manage to keep that look for the most part. Most gay men you couldn't point out in a crowd in reality. The ones that do act all flamey though are mostly straight men who are just weird.
Yeah nice theory. Good luck with it.

Yeah nice theory. Good luck with it.

Let me guess, as soon as someone tells you they are gay you immediately see them as a demon. Probably, since you seem to not wish to get to know them you really don't know them at all. I however have many friends in all areas, so I can say with experience: gay men act less 'gay' than straight men do now.

Let me guess, as soon as someone tells you they are gay you immediately see them as a demon. Probably, since you seem to not wish to get to know them you really don't know them at all. I however have many friends in all areas, so I can say with experience: gay men act less 'gay' than straight men do now.
Wow onto the baseless assumptions now. :badgrin:

Ask your boyfriend. :D

I've reread this thread and don't see anything to the effect of an admission to anything... Yup. I guess we know why you and science classes don't gel as well as you and studded leather and buttless chaps.

You DO realize that the guy in your avatar, Jon Voight, played the Midnight Cowboy, right? You probably haven't read the book or anything so it's probably lost on you that the man-loving adventures of Joe Buck pretty much advertise your closetcase gayness like a neon light buzzing in the dead of the night.

Midnight Cowboy is a 1965 novel by James Leo Herlihy (1927–1993) that chronicles the naïve Texan Joe Buck's odyssey from Texas to New York, New York, where he plans on realizing his dream of becoming a male prostitute servicing rich ladies. Joe proves a failure as a hustler and winds up on the streets serving a mainly gay clientele, but he does make a human connection with Rico "Ratso" Rizzo, his roommate and would-be pimp.
Midnight Cowboy (novel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

You DO realize that the guy in your avatar, Jon Voight, played the Midnight Cowboy, right? You probably haven't read the book or anything so it's probably lost on you that the man-loving adventures of Joe Buck pretty much advertise your closetcase gayness like a neon light buzzing in the dead of the night.

Midnight Cowboy is a 1965 novel by James Leo Herlihy (1927–1993) that chronicles the naïve Texan Joe Buck's odyssey from Texas to New York, New York, where he plans on realizing his dream of becoming a male prostitute servicing rich ladies. Joe proves a failure as a hustler and winds up on the streets serving a mainly gay clientele, but he does make a human connection with Rico "Ratso" Rizzo, his roommate and would-be pimp.
Midnight Cowboy (novel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Jon Voight was really hot then...

MV5BODkwNzY3MDY0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjg5MDk2MQ@@._V1._CR52,0,380,380_SS80_.jpg

Did you like when people talked about *your* sexuality... not that I think Shogun cares, but you sure do.

It didn't bother the Bass at all, it only exposed their weaknesses when they can't debate. Anyone who questions the Bass' sexuality is below the Bass so why get mad at behavior by people who are below the Bass?

Biker dude, Allie has shown she has little knowledge in history, only mottos and a very skewed and limited idea of what the real world is.

This from a nitwit who can't remember what she said two posts ago.

Forum List

Back