extremist Christian-hate-filled posts

Matter of fact, Jim Bakers son? He's a decent preacher man, as well as does a lot of stuff in the vein of what Jesus did......he's out there with the (supposed) dregs of society, trying to get them to see the light.

Others, (like Joel Osteen for one), only accept the people that come to their mega churches, dressed in their Sunday best, acting like good lobotomized sheep.

Matter of fact, Jim Bakers son? He's a decent preacher man, as well as does a lot of stuff in the vein of what Jesus did......he's out there with the (supposed) dregs of society, trying to get them to see the light.

Others, (like Joel Osteen for one), only accept the people that come to their mega churches, dressed in their Sunday best, acting like good lobotomized sheep.

There was one preacher I knew closely, he was sweet, died a few years ago sadly, since then he has been missed by a lot of people, and the charity he worked with has not been able to find a decent replacement. I just called him father, he was like that to everyone, even us non-christians. Also I know of another who worked in a church for homeless women, she was awesome, her lesbian lover was a bit of a nut but then she was the one that taught me not to judge all christians bad for the acts of the moronic ones with loud mouths.

The great invisible myth in the sky doesn't even give a flying shit, according to your own bibull. Actually read it instead of taking someones word for it, please, we need more atheists.

Will you now curse the Lord in you wicked support of that which is contrary to His Word? Will you also share of the damnation that God will give to homosexuals also?

The Magnificent Bass judges no one, its the Word of God that judges you.

If that were true of most xtians then I would have more respect for them, for in their own bibull there is no mention of homosexuality being a sin (laying with another man, okay, but nothing about sex with another man, and nothing about lesbians) nothing about killing pagans (that witch thing is a complete mistranslation) etc.

If that were true of most xtians then I would have more respect for them, for in their own bibull there is no mention of homosexuality being a sin (laying with another man, okay, but nothing about sex with another man, and nothing about lesbians) nothing about killing pagans (that witch thing is a complete mistranslation) etc.

The Word does say homosexuality is a sin and if you reject Christians, the REAL ones, not those who falsely claim to be so, you reject the One by who's name we Christians are called by and the One who sent Him also.

Still waiting, why has your god not killed me? I have been showing people the true light of science and reason for over a decade now, and my life only gets better, so where is your proof?

Ya know Kitten.....the Malignant Ass (because his hate grows like cancer), is a prime example of why I quit Christianity until after I got old enough to figure out that hypocritical, self-loathing bastards like him are not the example of what the Bible is all about.

By the way, go to a place on the 'net called the Universal Torah Network. First, listen to the series that they have on the B'Neih Noach (Sons of Noah). Not only is there some really good theological evidence there, but there is also some really good solid science talked about there. Sam Peak, Rabbi Richman and Rabbi Greenbaum are some really great teachers. Rabbi Richman talks mainly about the Temple, Rabbi Greenbaum tells stories from the Tanach and the Torah, and Sam Peak unites Jewish theology with Christianity.

Give it a shot! Ya may enjoy it.

Ya know Kitten.....the Malignant Ass (because his hate grows like cancer), is a prime example of why I quit Christianity until after I got old enough to figure out that hypocritical, self-loathing bastards like him are not the example of what the Bible is all about.

The Bass doesn't hate sodomites, he loves them, so much so that he continually points out the errors of their ways by use of the Word of God for none is perfect and good, but God.

What's a falcon video? The only thing under my bed is a leaf from the dining room table.

HA! Acting coy probably works with your Leif Garret boy toy, dude, but around here... Well... not so much.

leif.jpg

Forum List

Back