extremist Christian-hate-filled posts

You know something Allie Bullshitter....you're really interesting to watch on these boards.

No Christians ever killed millions? Really? Ever hear of a dude named Torquemada? How about the Inquistion and the Crusades? They killed LOTS of people during that time in the name of God.

I really find it kinda sad that there are lots of "christians" who like to say that they follow the Bible. Truth is, most of 'em don't know how to "reed goud" because they are only cherry picking the parts of the things they like, and ignoring the rest. But.....that's kinda like trying to drive your car across the country without a steering wheel. Damn difficult, as well as dangerous, with a very slim chance of getting to where you want to go.

By the way, do you really know what your Soul is? I'll give ya a hint.....it's a small piece of God carved out from under His Throne with the blade of self-will. So therefore, you should kinda pay attention to others, because those that are unlike you are the ones that can teach you the most. Now, if everyone has a soul, and everyone is in possession of a small piece of God, don't you think that instead of forcing them to believe as you do, you share with them? Symbiosis and cooperation are MUCH more beneficial than hatred and destruction. And......if God has that kind of variety (good and not so good) in the world, do you REALLY think that He wants us to think only one way?

God doesn't belong in a box or locked away somewhere. He belongs in the 'Verse.

And.....if you REALLY wanna discuss theology with me, understand something.....I'm a Christian Taoist with Torah understanding. Go ahead....try....you'll lose every time.

You're an idiot who doesn't know the bible from his ass, and who confuses Lot with Noah. So you'll pardon me if I don't pay much attention to your ridiculous commentary on how others don't understand the bible.

The Inquisition and the Crusades were Catholic Cult messes, and have nothing to do with the NT or Christianity.

But by all means, carry on. The more you blab, the more ridiculous you sound. Which means I really don't have to say anything at all.

You're an idiot who doesn't know the bible from his ass, and who confuses Lot with Noah. So you'll pardon me if I don't pay much attention to your ridiculous commentary on how others don't understand the bible.

The Inquisition and the Crusades were Catholic Cult messes, and have nothing to do with the NT or Christianity.

But by all means, carry on. The more you blab, the more ridiculous you sound. Which means I really don't have to say anything at all.

Did you see yesterday where I said I was a christian but agree more with athiests than I do your form of christianity?

You are like mormons. Think of all the Jim Baker, Hagee, Roberts, Falwell, Bush, hypocrits. Christians like you make me ill.

What the fuck? Are you a lobotomized moron? You've gotta be, because you DO realize that the Catholic church uses the Bible, and believes in Jesus, so therefore, THEY ARE CHRISTIANS RIGHT?

Yeah, people make mistakes, and you've got to be one of the biggest.

You shoulda been a blowjob dear.

Good. Believe me, I have no desire to be associated with you on any level.

What the fuck? Are you a lobotomized moron? You've gotta be, because you DO realize that the Catholic church uses the Bible, and believes in Jesus, so therefore, THEY ARE CHRISTIANS RIGHT?

Yeah, people make mistakes, and you've got to be one of the biggest.

You shoulda been a blowjob dear.

You remain an idiot. First your moronic rant about Noah sleeping with his daughters, not Lot, and now this.

Here you go, scholar:

Difference between Catholicism and Christianity

"Question: What is the difference between Catholicism and Biblical Christianity?

Answer: Catholicism and Biblical Christianity are divergent religions. They are built on different foundations, and they propose different ways of salvation.

In principle, Christianity is built solely on the Holy Scriptures, the written Word of God. The Bible is our only infallible rule of faith, being sufficient to give us the sure knowledge of the Gospel for our salvation and holiness.

Roman Catholicism demands submission of the intellect and will to the doctrines taught by the Roman magisterium (the Pope and bishops). It is claimed that the Catholic Church derives its doctrines from the "sacred deposit" found in Scriptures and Sacred Tradition. However the faithful cannot verify these doctrines by referring to the original sources. The Scriptures are inaccessible because only the magisterium is able to establish the authentic meaning. Similarly the contents of Sacred Tradition can only be known through the magisterium. Roman Catholicism is mental and spiritual slavery to the Vatican.

You remain an idiot. First your moronic rant about Noah sleeping with his daughters, not Lot, and now this.

Here you go, scholar:

Difference between Catholicism and Christianity

"Question: What is the difference between Catholicism and Biblical Christianity?

Answer: Catholicism and Biblical Christianity are divergent religions. They are built on different foundations, and they propose different ways of salvation.

In principle, Christianity is built solely on the Holy Scriptures, the written Word of God. The Bible is our only infallible rule of faith, being sufficient to give us the sure knowledge of the Gospel for our salvation and holiness.

Roman Catholicism demands submission of the intellect and will to the doctrines taught by the Roman magisterium (the Pope and bishops). It is claimed that the Catholic Church derives its doctrines from the "sacred deposit" found in Scriptures and Sacred Tradition. However the faithful cannot verify these doctrines by referring to the original sources. The Scriptures are inaccessible because only the magisterium is able to establish the authentic meaning. Similarly the contents of Sacred Tradition can only be known through the magisterium. Roman Catholicism is mental and spiritual slavery to the Vatican.

Hey swallow chick, the definition of Christian is one who believes in Christ. They follow Jesus (at least they claim to), they read the same Bible you do, as well as do a lot of the same things that Christians do.

Are you really this stupid? Yeah.....I made a mistake, and was confused. You on the other hand are nothing more than a soup sandwich.

Hey swallow chick, the definition of Christian is one who believes in Christ. They follow Jesus (at least they claim to), they read the same Bible you do, as well as do a lot of the same things that Christians do.

Are you really this stupid? Yeah.....I made a mistake, and was confused. You on the other hand are nothing more than a soup sandwich.

No, the definition of a Christian isn't one who believes in Christ, or Muslims, demons and Buddhists would all be Christians.

A Christian is a person who believes the ONLY way to salvation is through JESUS CHRIST, who believes that the only book which holds the holy spirit and the Word of God is the Bible, and does NOT believe intervention is needed between man and God to attain salvation.

I'm not a scholar, but you are really out of your depth.

No, the definition of a Christian isn't one who believes in Christ, or Muslims, demons and Buddhists would all be Christians.

A Christian is a person who believes the ONLY way to salvation is through JESUS CHRIST, who believes that the only book which holds the holy spirit and the Word of God is the Bible, and does NOT believe intervention is needed between man and God to attain salvation.

I'm not a scholar, but you are really out of your depth.

Chris·tian /ˈkrɪstʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kris-chuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or derived from Jesus Christ or His teachings: a Christian faith.
2. of, pertaining to, believing in, or belonging to the religion based on the teachings of Jesus Christ: Spain is a Christian country.
3. of or pertaining to Christians: many Christian deaths in the Crusades.
4. exhibiting a spirit proper to a follower of Jesus Christ; Christlike: She displayed true Christian charity.
5. decent; respectable: They gave him a good Christian burial.
6. human; not brutal; humane: Such behavior isn't Christian.
–noun
7. a person who believes in Jesus Christ; adherent of Christianity.
8. a person who exemplifies in his or her life the teachings of Christ: He died like a true Christian.
9. a member of any of certain Protestant churches, as the Disciples of Christ and the Plymouth Brethren.
10. the hero of Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress.
11. a male given name.

Okay....now that we've got that out of the way....

So, when you said this.....

A quick question non-scholar, isn't the "intervention between Man and God actually Jesus?

The only ones that didn't need intervention are the Jews, whom are God's Chosen People because of what their ancestor Abraham did, as well as the fact that they accepted the Torah.

Think much? Apparently not.

Yes, but the distinction between true Christianity and Christian cult off-shoots is the distance the cults are from the Bible.

For example, Catholics and Mormons have added books to the Bible (which is biblically unsound and which the bible tells us not to to do, as those scriptures will not be of the Holy Spirit or the Word of God) and Catholics, in particular, believe that Mary, the Saints and the Pope can intercede for us with God.

Jews are God's chosen people, and will be dealt with for their rejection of Christ. They are not Christians.

Yes, but the distinction between true Christianity and Christian cult off-shoots is the distance the cults are from the Bible.

For example, Catholics and Mormons have added books to the Bible (which is biblically unsound and which the bible tells us not to to do, as those scriptures will not be of the Holy Spirit or the Word of God) and Catholics, in particular, believe that Mary, the Saints and the Pope can intercede for us with God.

Jews are God's chosen people, and will be dealt with for their rejection of Christ. They are not Christians.

Distance cults are from the Bible? Just the NT or the OT also? If you say NT only, you're just as guilty.

By the way, what version of the Bible do YOU use? KJV? Well, you also understand that was pared WAAAAYYY down at the Niecene council, right? Not only did they remove quite a few books, but they also removed vital information from many stories. Daniel and the Lions den is just one.

And.....they're gonna be dealt with by God for rejecting Christ? Ummmm...no, the Jews DON'T reject Yeshua (Jesus), they just don't believe that he was the Messiah, because he was crucified before he could complete all the prophecies. By the way, you do know what "chosen" means right? Jesus came for the Nations of the World, not the Jews, because the Jews were already hooked up because of Abraham and their unquestioning acceptance of the Torah, the literal Word of God.

Is it hard to see with your eyes so close together? You've got a really narrow view.

With your recent confession about you and Shogun, is this further admission of your particular expertise?

Whose recent confession? did you want to post your evidence of that or is this another laugh riot example of your total inability to comprehend the value of evidence?

:lol:

Forum List

Back