extremist Christian-hate-filled posts

Kick my ass? Maybe.....however, you're too much of a pussy to think about it. Smart? Possible.....however, you didn't get his brains either.

Catholics by the way, are nothing more than evil assholes who deserve to be nuked until they glow, and then shot in the dark.

"blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God."

long way to go, dude, a loooooong way to go.

you eat with that mouth?

"blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God."

long way to go, dude, a loooooong way to go.

you eat with that mouth?

Well, for the peacemakers to be able to do their job, they've gotta have someone who can fight, i.e. the military. Did you think that the name "ABikerSailor" was just something I thought was cool? 20 years in the Navy, and I own a Harley.

And...yes, I DO eat with that mouth. I also salt my food with my ears.

Ask a sailor if you don't habla.

Finding these an attack on you is showing that you have a deep hatred of yourself. I still see no attack made on you at all. Try again. And repeating the same repost, that's just grasping at straws especially since you have not proven anything.

You don't find what you wrote to be an attack? Gee, did you think it was an expression of your "tolerance" and "respect for the differing beliefs of others" to insult their name and their Holy Scriptures then? LOL Christian haters always insist that all sorts of off-the-wall cults must only be referred to with the utmost respect, even taking umbrage when they are referred to as a "cult" -while feeling free to launch the most vicious and insulting attacks on Christianity. And then make the false claim about what "wonderful" humanitarians they are, how LOVING and RESPECTFUL they are of others. Which is totall bullshit. You represent an intolerant bigot who has targeted a specific group for your hatred. No different from any other bigot in history who always insist that a specific group DESERVES it -and oops -when taken to extremes, someone like you will claim YOU had nothing to do with that. Sure you did -you are trying to feed hatred and bigotry against a specific group. And without any concern about where that might lead. Typical of all bigots.

The fact someone else objected to what you wrote doesn't make HIM the one brimming with blatant hatred and disgust.

After reading through these posts, I must point out that it is obvious that paganism hasn't brought you anything positive -which makes you a poor spokesperson for the "joys" being a pagan. It appears to have brought you little more than a sharp drop in IQ and a loss of critical thinking skills. And that is giving you the benefit of the doubt that you possessed those things once.

I, for one, treat all of you dogma junkies like the ignorant sheep you are. Across the board. You are all retarded to me. Muslim. Buddhist. Christitarian. But, I have to say.. it's pretty rich to see someone cry about being disrespected for their personal beliefs.. and then go on to talk shit on someone else's beliefs. I suggest you all man up and stop acting like opinions on the interwebs is equivalent to a fucking roman lion goring you at martyrfest 2008. For real. go pray for some fucking testicular fortitude and realize that you have it better than any given spirituality that YOUR faithful was busy torching like a fucking human smore's during the last thousand years.

I, for one, treat all of you dogma junkies like the ignorant sheep you are. Across the board. You are all retarded to me. Muslim. Buddhist. Christitarian. But, I have to say.. it's pretty rich to see someone cry about being disrespected for their personal beliefs.. and then go on to talk shit on someone else's beliefs. I suggest you all man up and stop acting like opinions on the interwebs is equivalent to a fucking roman lion goring you at martyrfest 2008. For real. go pray for some fucking testicular fortitude and realize that you have it better than any given spirituality that YOUR faithful was busy torching like a fucking human smore's during the last thousand years.

You have a lot of faith in your atheism. :badgrin:

faith? There is something ore tangible to be found in EVIDENCE, dude. I suggest you hop on board the wagon that gave us science rather than stick with your particular flavour of greek pantheon.

Yes the atheist has tremendous faith by ignoring evidence all around him. :badgrin:

shock me and post your evidence. Thats the big difference between the both of us, dude... I won't hesitate to lay a ton of PHYSICAL evidence on your head while your last examples what, uh, "look in the mirror"..

:lol:

shock me and post your evidence. Thats the big difference between the both of us, dude... I won't hesitate to lay a ton of PHYSICAL evidence on your head while your last examples what, uh, "look in the mirror"..

The proof: Everything exists therefore .... god dunnit!

*snicker* That's not proof enough? *grin*

You don't find what you wrote to be an attack? Gee, did you think it was an expression of your "tolerance" and "respect for the differing beliefs of others" to insult their name and their Holy Scriptures then? LOL Christian haters always insist that all sorts of off-the-wall cults must only be referred to with the utmost respect, even taking umbrage when they are referred to as a "cult" -while feeling free to launch the most vicious and insulting attacks on Christianity. And then make the false claim about what "wonderful" humanitarians they are, how LOVING and RESPECTFUL they are of others. Which is totall bullshit. You represent an intolerant bigot who has targeted a specific group for your hatred. No different from any other bigot in history who always insist that a specific group DESERVES it -and oops -when taken to extremes, someone like you will claim YOU had nothing to do with that. Sure you did -you are trying to feed hatred and bigotry against a specific group. And without any concern about where that might lead. Typical of all bigots.

The fact someone else objected to what you wrote doesn't make HIM the one brimming with blatant hatred and disgust.

After reading through these posts, I must point out that it is obvious that paganism hasn't brought you anything positive -which makes you a poor spokesperson for the "joys" being a pagan. It appears to have brought you little more than a sharp drop in IQ and a loss of critical thinking skills. And that is giving you the benefit of the doubt that you possessed those things once.

:clap2::D

You seem to think that I am trying to convince you of something. On the contrary, nothing makes me happier than the thought of Lucifer having his way with you on Judgment Day. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back