extremist Christian-hate-filled posts

Your homosexuality has been confirmed. When you die you will have a first class ticket to hellfire and brimstone with no return.

confirmed? Are you kidding me? Asking a gay man about his fixation of avatar men makes one GAY?

:lol:

good job PRISON SENTENCE!

One wonders how long this debate will wage...

Who is the gayest? Bass, Shogun..or who are the others who care? Anyway, it's rather fascinating that you guys can actually debate it day after day after day.

Not that it isn't entertaining. It's always entertaining watching men get into manliness...or non-manliness....contests.

It didn't bother the Bass at all, it only exposed their weaknesses when they can't debate. Anyone who questions the Bass' sexuality is below the Bass so why get mad at behavior by people who are below the Bass?

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Prison Sex #1 is talking about someone ELSES debating weakness! :lol:

Take it to "lockdown", homo.

confirmed? Are you kidding me? Asking a gay man about his fixation of avatar men makes one GAY?

good job PRISON SENTENCE!

Why the obsession with explicit anal prison rape? No one here is a con or excon so is this an exercise in projection where you project your emotional homo trauma onto other people as a way of getting it out there without saying it you?

One wonders how long this debate will wage...

Who is the gayest? Bass, Shogun..or who are the others who care? Anyway, it's rather fascinating that you guys can actually debate it day after day after day.

Not that it isn't entertaining. It's always entertaining watching men get into manliness...or non-manliness....contests.

Blowgun started this spat by suggesting that the Bass is gay, personally the Bass could care less if Blowgun is gay as long as he doesn't try to come on to the Bass and or try to shag the Bass. What people think of the Bass the Bass could care less.

Why the obsession with explicit anal prison rape? No one here is a con or excon so is this an exercise in projection where you project your emotional homo trauma onto other people as a way of getting it out there without saying it you?

Im talking to you in language you understand, ya man hug lockdown bandit. Oh, and I believe you are not an ex con about as much as I believe that you like women. Are you REALLY talking about someone elses TRAUMA, mr soapdropper?

Blowgun started this spat by suggesting that the Bass is gay, personally the Bass could care less if Blowgun is gay as long as he doesn't try to come on to the Bass and or try to shag the Bass. What people think of the Bass the Bass could care less.

suuuuuuuure, dude.. sure. Keep telling yourself that you don't care that people know about your downlow lifestyle. Trust me, dude.. your Little Richard-like personality isn't fooling anyone.

You DO realize that the guy in your avatar, Jon Voight, played the Midnight Cowboy, right? You probably haven't read the book or anything so it's probably lost on you that the man-loving adventures of Joe Buck pretty much advertise your closetcase gayness like a neon light buzzing in the dead of the night.

Midnight Cowboy is a 1965 novel by James Leo Herlihy (1927–1993) that chronicles the naïve Texan Joe Buck's odyssey from Texas to New York, New York, where he plans on realizing his dream of becoming a male prostitute servicing rich ladies. Joe proves a failure as a hustler and winds up on the streets serving a mainly gay clientele, but he does make a human connection with Rico "Ratso" Rizzo, his roommate and would-be pimp.
Midnight Cowboy (novel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Um, that was a movie, Dan Quayle.:lol:

Okay....then you are usually seen on the waterfront, giving blowjobs to sailors for candy bars and spare change.

First its anal cavity fascination , now fellatio, just come totally clean with your homosexuality and God will maybe heal you by drawing you nearer to His Son Jesus Christ. When gays say there is no cure for their sin Jesus has one .

First its anal cavity fascination , now fellatio, just come totally clean with your homosexuality and God will maybe heal you by drawing you nearer to His Son Jesus Christ. When gays say there is no cure for their sin Jesus has one .

The great invisible myth in the sky doesn't even give a flying shit, according to your own bibull. Actually read it instead of taking someones word for it, please, we need more atheists.

You DO realize that it is a sin to judge others without any concrete evidence, right?

Well, the ones I call christian are the good ones, they leave the rest of us alone. The majority though, xtian morons. *grin* Only xtian morons take offense at the separation of the two as well.

Um, that was a movie, Dan Quayle.:lol:

indeed.. so are the falcon videos under your bed. Again, it doesn't shock me that you don't realize how glaringly obvious your avatar makes it that you enjoy frolicking around the man pole.

Forum List

Back