Exclusive: New statement from Tommy Robinson in prison

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
One of Tommy Robinson’s producers, Caolan Robertson, joins Alex Jones live via Skype to relay an EXCLUSIVE message from the prison where the English nationalist is being held captive:

Exclusive: New Statement From Tommy Robinson in Prison

Things are going to get real messy I bet esp. if they still have him as prisoner. Good people need to start standing up to these pos Gov.

Americas next in line if we don't keep fighting the leftist loons.

Will Alex be taking his shirt off over this? It's funny to see his fat belly jiggle when he gets excited.

[
I have never supported rape of any kind you lying piece of shit. Show me your evidence.

Other than every single fucking time the subject comes up, you mean?

To be fair, though, it is only the British kids whose rape you support because they are disposable to you and only when raped by a Muslim man.

If it were Muslim children systematically raped due to their ethnicity rather than British children, you would be all over it like shit on stink instead of calling people names for not supporting the hate crime like you do.

Tommy Robinsons statement in full

"Im scared and I want to see my Mum."

Ends
You support muslims raping British children because you are so terrified and you have the temerity to call OTHERS cowards?

Sheesh.
I have never supported rape of any kind you lying piece of shit. Show me your evidence.
He has none, never in all the time he has been here, has he ever provided a link to the many disgusting claims he he makes about members who disagree with him. If you try to point out that he is broad brushing you WILL be accused of of supporting it. I don’t know anyone on this board who supports child rape. Being critical of Robinson and his bigotry is not supporting child rape.

Ends
You support muslims raping British children because you are so terrified and you have the temerity to call OTHERS cowards?

Sheesh.
He has none, never in all the time he has been here, has he ever provided a link to the many disgusting claims he he makes about members who disagree with him. If you try to point out that he is broad brushing you WILL be accused of of supporting it. I don’t know anyone on this board who supports child rape. Being critical of Robinson and his bigotry is not supporting child rape.

This is not even about Tommy Robinson, what this is about is that we have the Leftist Pro-Islamist Propagandists denying that there are Muslim Gang Rape Gangs and we have them belittling rape victims so they can protect their Muslim pets.

[

To be fair, though, it is only the British kids whose rape you support because they are disposable to you and only when raped by a Muslim man.

If it were Muslim children systematically raped due to their ethnicity rather than British children, you would be all over it like shit on stink instead of calling people names for not supporting the hate crime like you do.

"If it were Muslim children systematically raped due to their ethnicity rather than British children, you would be all over it like shit on stink instead of calling people names for not supporting the hate crime like you do."

Of course he would and so would Coyote, I am disappointed that Coyote has lowered herself to such a level that she now feels she needs to hold Tommy T's hand in threads, points are being deducted here from me, she's now down - 20 already in my estimation.

[

"If it were Muslim children systematically raped due to their ethnicity rather than British children, you would be all over it like shit on stink instead of calling people names for not supporting the hate crime like you do."

Of course he would and so would Coyote, I am disappointed that Coyote has lowered herself to such a level that she now feels she needs to hold Tommy T's hand in threads, points are being deducted here from me, she's now down - 20 already in my estimation.

When people are falsely accused of supporting something horrendous, then someone should speak up don't you think?

One of Tommy Robinson’s producers, Caolan Robertson, joins Alex Jones live via Skype to relay an EXCLUSIVE message from the prison where the English nationalist is being held captive:

Exclusive: New Statement From Tommy Robinson in Prison

Things are going to get real messy I bet esp. if they still have him as prisoner. Good people need to start standing up to these pos Gov.

Americas next in line if we don't keep fighting the leftist loons.
I had to look up who the hell this guy is.

No surprise that you are a fan.

There is an all out assault on free speech in the UK and Europe and here...

It isn't just the rape and forced drug addiction of the children. The British left also supports the beatings and rape of women, acid attacks and machete attacks.

Ends

Sheesh.
You cant reason with loons and they are all collected on this thread. I understand that Robinson now works for "rebel media" a white trash, alt right news outlet. So does katie hopkins.
That is why they have been given all of this publicity and that is why he acted in the way he did. His new masters must be delighted with him.
Hardly anyone is interested in this story over here and nobody sees their rights under any threat.

Of course the right to a fair trial is not considered important to people who used to hang blacks for drinking from the wrong fountain.

Ends

Sheesh.

This is not even about Tommy Robinson, what this is about is that we have the Leftist Pro-Islamist Propagandists denying that there are Muslim Gang Rape Gangs and we have them belittling rape victims so they can protect their Muslim pets.
Perhaps you could provide us with a link to that ?

Forum List

Back