EXCLUSIVE: In 179 fatalities involving on-duty NYPD cops in 15 years, only 3 cases led to indictment

So whats the official stance of C-FAG? Is it just that there HAS to be more indictments? Just...because? Like they just cant be rightful that often?

Or...does justified not matter? Is it that you just want more fairness arrests....just to balance the scale?

1 out of 179 cases with only 1 conviction that was probation?

You tell me. If you had 179 rats and hired me and I caught 1 would you call that a victory? Should I say "you just want me to catch more "just because"?

So whats the official stance of C-FAG? Is it just that there HAS to be more indictments? Just...because? Like they just cant be rightful that often?

Or...does justified not matter? Is it that you just want more fairness arrests....just to balance the scale?

You tell me. If you had 179 rats and hired me and I caught 1 would you call that a victory? Should I say "you just want me to catch more "just because"?

So you're saying without question...all 179 of those were unjustified??? How? Why?

So you're saying without question...all 179 of those were unjustified??? How? Why?

I'm not saying anything...>The newspaper did.

I'm not saying anything...>The newspaper did.

So they're mad that all these big ole meanie pants cops didnt get arrested for killing someone.

They do know the term "justifiable homicide" right? Not all killing is illegal. The vast majority of police killings are self defense or defense of another person.

Sorry C-FAG but you're being duped by a good ole fashioned witch hunt. They've gone on for centuries. Cops happen to be the "witches" today.

So, per capita 1 in 50,200 people have been killed by cops in 15 years, yet in the last year 1 in 2666 cops have been killed by ambushes.
Sounds like the people are winning vs the cops.

Why don't cops lives matter?
So let me get this right. 179 in 15 years. About 12 a year. NYPD has 40, 000 officers patrolling 9, 000, 000 people. And their work results in about....1 death a month. And...as the C-FAG members OP showed...they're almost always justified.

Thanks C-FAG for shining some truth on the myth of police brutality.

So, per capita 1 in 50,200 people have been killed by cops in 15 years, yet in the last year 1 in 2666 cops have been killed by ambushes.
Sounds like the people are winning vs the cops.

Why don't cops lives matter?
So let me get this right. 179 in 15 years. About 12 a year. NYPD has 40, 000 officers patrolling 9, 000, 000 people. And their work results in about....1 death a month. And...as the C-FAG members OP showed...they're almost always justified.

Thanks C-FAG for shining some truth on the myth of police brutality.

Oh...um....C-FAG has no answer.

Forum List

Back