Exclusive: New statement from Tommy Robinson in prison

It isn't just the rape and forced drug addiction of the children. The British left also supports the beatings and rape of women, acid attacks and machete attacks.
I understand that they eat babies as well you loon.

Muslims rape anything: from rubbish bin until camel. Muslims follow satanic cult of Moon God and are enemies of humans. Muslims are killer machines who already killed more as 270m within 1400 years. All modern Muslim countries where stolen by non-Muslims and their natives where brutally killed

If they actually did that, I'm sure you would be right there to support it just as you do the child rapes, forced drug addiction, and all the rest.

It's how morons like yourself feel virtuous.

^^^^^

vir·tue sig·nal·ing
noun
noun: virtue signalling; noun: virtue signaling
the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

If they actually did that, I'm sure you would be right there to support it just as you do the child rapes, forced drug addiction, and all the rest.

^^^^^

vir·tue sig·nal·ing
noun
the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

^^^^ This is what Leftists do and Rightists do not do this, it's your crowd who do this along with your Identity Politics, these are your two main MO.

^^^^^

vir·tue sig·nal·ing
noun

^^^^ This is what Leftists do and Rightists do not do this, it's your crowd who do this along with your Identity Politics, these are your two main MO.
Hey Lucy, did you manage to find a link to back up your crazy accusations ?

^^^^^

vir·tue sig·nal·ing
noun

Are there SPECIFICALLY MUSLIM Grooming Gangs who deliberately Groom underage NON-Muslim girls to rape and pass around their Muslim friends to Gang Rape?

^^^^^

vir·tue sig·nal·ing
noun

Are there SPECIFICALLY MUSLIM Grooming Gangs who deliberately Groom underage NON-Muslim girls to rape and pass around their Muslim friends to Gang Rape?
You know there are. Are you stupid ?

^^^^^

vir·tue sig·nal·ing
noun

ROFLAO, what happened to you INSISTING they are NOT Muslim?

^^^^^

vir·tue sig·nal·ing
noun

ROFLAO, what happened to you INSISTING they are NOT Muslim?
Where did I say that ? I have pointed out that there were non Muslim members of one specific gang. That is factual. I can dig up a picture if you like ?

So did you manage to find a link ?

Forum List

Back