Who Is Tommy Robinson and What Is He About:

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
Tommy Robinson is a tough, street-wise, cockney Englishman who has run afoul of the law a few times in his younger years but never in a way which is either contemptible or has brought harm to any innocent person. While he has paid the punitive price for his misdeeds he has since become a thorn in the side of the political power structure by brazenly calling attention to a situation which the law enforcement establishment in England has for years chosen to ignore.

That situation is the active presence of so-called "grooming gangs," comprised mainly of Pakistani Muslim migrants, who for years have engaged in the practice of either seducing or overtly kidnapping young White girls, some as young as eleven, gang-raping and addicting them to heroin, and pimping them to paedophiles. For some as yet un-established reason, this practice has gone on unobstructed by the police.

Tommy Robinson became interested when a distant relative of his became victimized by one of these grooming gangs and the police showed little to no interest in the matter. So Robinson started raising hell about that, and about the way his hometown of Luton was being overrun by aggressive Muslims, and that is when his troubles began.

Those who would like to know more are urged to spend some time with the following videos -- and there is much more similar information available on YouTube.

Tommy Robinson is a tough, street-wise, cockney Englishman who has run afoul of the law a few times in his younger years but never in a way which is either contemptible or has brought harm to any innocent person. While he has paid the punitive price for his misdeeds he has since become a thorn in the side of the political power structure by brazenly calling attention to a situation which the law enforcement establishment in England has for years chosen to ignore.

That situation is the active presence of so-called "grooming gangs," comprised mainly of Pakistani Muslim migrants, who for years have engaged in the practice of either seducing or overtly kidnapping young White girls, some as young as eleven, gang-raping and addicting them to heroin, and pimping them to paedophiles. For some as yet un-established reason, this practice has gone on unobstructed by the police.

Tommy Robinson became interested when a distant relative of his became victimized by one of these grooming gangs and the police showed little to no interest in the matter. So Robinson started raising hell about that, and about the way his hometown of Luton was being overrun by aggressive Muslims, and that is when his troubles began.

Those who would like to know more are urged to spend some time with the following videos -- and there is much more similar information available on YouTube.

He's a scumbag.

He's been done for fraud, for football hooliganism and the like.

His name isn't even Tommy Robinson, his name is Stephen Yaxley Lennon. He stole the name from another guy called Tommy Robinson. That's how much of a dickhead he is.

He's a scumbag.

His name isn't even Tommy Robinson, his name is Stephen Yaxley Lennon. He stole the name from another guy called Tommy Robinson. That's how much of a dickhead he is.

33193258_582100348821812_264940744190459904_n.jpg

wait until they get yah lmfao...

or that daughter
or that niece
or that sister
aunt.........

Yep whats' going on over there is exactly what the assholes over there wanted to .

Now they. get to watch their little girls sold off as sex slaves way to go hero,

I remember hearing about him years ago trying to get some kind of justice for these girls that were kidnapped and raped. The girls cannot even complain. They are dismissed as racists and face punishment themselves.

Grooming gangs are still 'abusing girls across Britain'

The whole grooming thing in the UK is a problem from both sides. Once the far right started getting involved in it, they made the authorities afraid to deal with it. Ridiculous, but that's what it is.

I remember hearing about him years ago trying to get some kind of justice for these girls that were kidnapped and raped. The girls cannot even complain. They are dismissed as racists and face punishment themselves.

The whole grooming thing in the UK is a problem from both sides. Once the far right started getting involved in it, they made the authorities afraid to deal with it. Ridiculous, but that's what it is.

Uh-huh....the “far-right” is to blame for why authorities are afraid to deal with it...:cuckoo:

You lefties never take responsibility for the stupidity of political correctness run amok.

Uh-huh....the “far-right” is to blame for why authorities are afraid to deal with it...:cuckoo:

You lefties never take responsibility for the stupidity of political correctness run amok.

I didn't make any comment of opinion on this. So you instantly jump to conclusions. I merely state what happened.

I agree that laws need to be dealt with the same whoever carries out the crimes.

Oh shit, there goes your argument about "lefties". Some people on the left are ridiculous. That doesn't mean all are.

As ridiculous as your posts.

They got him, though. That'll teach people to shut up.

As if he got locked up because he broke the law.

Not only did he break a law, he broke a law which is present in most countries. Contempt of court.

He even pleaded guilt to the charge.

But it gets better

EDL founder Tommy Robinson is jailed for 13 months and fears there is a price on his head | Daily Mail Online

"Robinson's lawyer Matthew Harding claimed the far-right leader had been the victim of assaults"

A football hooligan, I mean a CONVICTED football hooligan complains about fighting in prison. Er...... what?

Also, he's been in prison numerous times before.

Convicted of drunken assault on a police officer about 15 years ago and served 12 months.

Convicted in 2011 for using "threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour" during a hooligan fight between his team, Luton Town and Newport County fans.

Then he was arrested later that year for breaching bail conditions.

Then he was convicted of assault after headbutting an EDL member (that's the group he helped found) in the same month as the previous one.

Jailed in November the same year in Switzerland.

A year later he was arrested for entering the US illegally because he used SOMEONE ELSE'S PASSPORT.

Jailed in 2014 for mortgage fraud.

He was convicted of contempt of court last year for using a camera inside a court.

I mean, the guy is a fucking scumbag. There's no two ways about it. He's broken loads of laws, and he keeps doing it. The sort of person the right in the US likes?

Not only did he break a law, he broke a law which is present in most countries. Contempt of court.

But it gets better

EDL founder Tommy Robinson is jailed for 13 months and fears there is a price on his head | Daily Mail Online

"Robinson's lawyer Matthew Harding claimed the far-right leader had been the victim of assaults"

A football hooligan, I mean a CONVICTED football hooligan complains about fighting in prison. Er...... what?

Convicted of drunken assault on a police officer about 15 years ago and served 12 months.

Convicted in 2011 for using "threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour" during a hooligan fight between his team, Luton Town and Newport County fans.

Then he was convicted of assault after headbutting an EDL member (that's the group he helped found) in the same month as the previous one.

A year later he was arrested for entering the US illegally because he used SOMEONE ELSE'S PASSPORT.

He was convicted of contempt of court last year for using a camera inside a court.

I mean, the guy is a fucking scumbag. There's no two ways about it. He's broken loads of laws, and he keeps doing it. The sort of person the right in the US likes?
Yikes.

Did I say something that you feel is incorrect?

"there is an existential tiredness in Europe and feeling that perhaps for Europe the story has run out and a new story is about to begin.

the fact that society should feel it has run out of steam at precisely the moment when a new society has begun to move in cannot help but lead to vast, epochal changes." - Tommy Robinson

He's a scumbag.

Anybody against Tommy Robinson is a pedophile enabler if not one themselves. And that's what Leftists and the Media are doing.

#freeTommy

Last edited:

But it gets better

Yikes.

Well, I had the impression that you said he was arrested because he wouldn't shut up and that the British govt wanted him shut up.

There are those who view anyone on "their side" who get arrested as being victims of some conspiracy or other.

He's a scumbag.

Anybody against Tommy Robinson is a pedophile enabler if not one themselves.

#freeTommy

Complete and total bullcrap.

Firstly, there's no such thing as a "pedophile" in the UK. Secondly the guy is a thug.

Do you remember the expression about monkeys, typewriters and Shakespeare. That would be this sort of case.

The reality is, he's doing this more against Muslims than against "paedophiles" as they have in the UK.

But it gets better

Yikes.

Well, I had the impression that you said he was arrested because he wouldn't shut up and that the British govt wanted him shut up.

There are those who view anyone on "their side" who get arrested as being victims of some conspiracy or other.
Since I'm a left-leaning Independent, I'm afraid I don't have a "side".

I'm just pointing out the obvious: People everywhere need to shut their mouths or pay the price -- if they disagree with certain other people.

But it gets better

Yikes.

Since I'm a left-leaning Independent, I'm afraid I don't have a "side".

I'm just pointing out the obvious: People everywhere need to shut their mouths or pay the price -- if they disagree with certain other people.

Well, in this case I disagree that this has anything to do with "certain other people".

But it gets better

Is this supposed to be justification for muslim men drugging and raping English girls?

But it gets better

Is this supposed to be justification for muslim men drugging and raping English girls?

No, you may not have noticed that this thread is about the scumbag, not about Muslim men grooming girls. Shocking that, huh?

Forum List

Back