EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump made millions from Saudi Arabia,

At least Trump made millions from legitimate business.

Actually, me made millions by stealing from his employees and contractors, and extracting salaries and dividends out of incorporated shells and dumping them into bankruptcy.

Stealing??? LOL!

Is that all you got Moon Bat?

Of course to you stupid confused Moon Bats legitimate business is always thievery, isn't it?

He is not the one that set up a faux foundation as a money laundering operation to fence government influence peddling, is he?

Stealing??? LOL!

Yes, stealing. When you refuse to pay people for the work they've done, then you are stealing. When you sign a contract to pay, and you simply take it upon yourself to decide that they don't "deserve" the money after the job is done, then you are stealing.

Stealing??? LOL!

Yes, stealing. When you refuse to pay people for the work they've done, then you are stealing. When you sign a contract to pay, and you simply take it upon yourself to decide that they don't "deserve" the money after the job is done, then you are stealing.

You are really confused about this aren't you? Your hate rhetoric doesn't fit the facts but you don't give a shit, do you?

Typical for a Moon Bat.

However, it really doesn't make any difference to you, does it. That is not the reason you aren't voting for Trump.

You are grasping at straws to find a reason to demean Trump because you don't like his message of making America great again. You don't want him to close the border, lower taxes and stop the potential Muslim terrorists from coming into this country. You really don't want him to stimulate economic growth because that would make Obama's record of dismal economic growth even more of a failure.

I think nobody in this country is so stupid as to not know that Crooked Hillary is dishonest, corrupt and incompetent, even you Moon Bats that post on this forum. The facts for that are overwhelming. The only reason you are going to vote for her is because you think you will get a bigger welfare check and more Liberal policies with her. It hasn't nothing to do with Trump.

It is despicable that you are going to not hold Crooked Hillary accountable for her corruption and dishonesty just because you mistakenly think Left Wing destruction is good for the country.

It is even more despicable that you lie about the record of a successful businessman with a good vision for this country in order to justify voting for a a corrupt and dishonest Liberal bitch.

Of course you Moon Bats always have a record of being despicable, don't you?

Just think Moon Bats.

If (god forbid) Crooked Hillary wins in November The Donald will be on some news show every week reminding you idiot Moon Bats on her failures and how stupid you were to vote for the corrupt, dishonest and incompetent bitch.

Stealing??? LOL!

You are really confused about this aren't you? Your hate rhetoric doesn't fit the facts but you don't give a shit, do you?

Typical for a Moon Bat.

However, it really doesn't make any difference to you, does it. That is not the reason you aren't voting for Trump.

You are grasping at straws to find a reason to demean Trump because you don't like his message of making America great again. You don't want him to close the border, lower taxes and stop the potential Muslim terrorists from coming into this country. You really don't want him to stimulate economic growth because that would make Obama's record of dismal economic growth even more of a failure.

I think nobody in this country is so stupid as to not know that Crooked Hillary is dishonest, corrupt and incompetent, even you Moon Bats that post on this forum. The facts for that are overwhelming. The only reason you are going to vote for her is because you think you will get a bigger welfare check and more Liberal policies with her. It hasn't nothing to do with Trump.

It is despicable that you are going to not hold Crooked Hillary accountable for her corruption and dishonesty just because you mistakenly think Left Wing destruction is good for the country.

It is even more despicable that you lie about the record of a successful businessman with a good vision for this country in order to justify voting for a a corrupt and dishonest Liberal bitch.

:booze:

So you deny that Trump has a long history of refusing to pay his contracts and employees?

Stealing??? LOL!

Typical for a Moon Bat.

:booze:

So you deny that Trump has a long history of refusing to pay his contracts and employees?

Are you saying that you are spewing hate and misinformation about Trump just to cover up for the dumbass decision to support that asshole Crooked Hillary for President? That pretty well makes you an idiot, doesn't it?

Are you saying that Crooked Hillary did not lie to the families of the Benghazi victims? Why would anybody in the right mind vote for a dishonest bitch that lied to the families of Americans killed by terrorists?

I am not even voting for Trump. He is a obnoxious New York big government Liberal that will not undo the structural problems in this country caused by decades of Progressive government.

However, compared to Crooked Hillary he is a saint. Compared to that stupid filthy bitch Crooked Hillary he will be much better for the country. I think we all know that. He has not repeatedly used a position in government to sell influence. He has not lied to the American people about everything. He has not jeopardized the security of the country to cover up his corruption. Crooked Hillary has done all that and a lot more despicable things.

You don't give a shit about Trump's business dealings. If Clinton did the same thing you wouldn't say a word. You are just looking for an excuse to vote for that Crooked Hillary bitch that is owned by foreign interest and Wall Street. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You really need to pull your head out of your Libtard ass. If you don't want to vote for Trump them fine. However, you disliking Trump because he wants to seal the border, lower taxes and stop Muslim terrorism is a piss poor excuse to vote for the most corrupt, dishonest and incompetent piece of shit to ever run for President with Crooked Hillary.

The Saudis are overwhelmingly funding Clinton's Campaign. Trump isn't receiving any money from them. The foreign Globalist Elite cash is being funneled to Clinton. She represents the NWO Globalist Elite agenda. Trump isn't going along. They despise him. Clinton's the NWO Puppet.

The Saudis are overwhelmingly funding Clinton's Campaign. Trump isn't receiving any money from them. The foreign Globalist Elite cash is being funneled to Clinton. She represents the NWO Globalist Elite agenda. Trump isn't going along. They despise him. Clinton's the NWO Puppet.

You nailed it. There are many reasons not to vote for Crooked Hillary.

One of the main reasons is that she is financed and owned by foreign and corporate interests. That is indisputable giving her campaign donations and contributions to her foundation money laundering operations. She is a political whore who will spread her legs for any amount of money.

Who in their right mind would vote for somebody like that? Only these Moon Bats.

Donald Trump made millions from Saudi Arabia... because he's a brilliant businessman whose job is to actually "make millions". Oh and he created thousands of jobs while doing it. Do you see the difference between Trump and Hillary now?

You nailed it. There are many reasons not to vote for Crooked Hillary.

One of the main reasons is that she is financed and owned by foreign and corporate interests. That is indisputable giving her campaign donations and contributions to her foundation money laundering operations. She is a political whore who will spread her legs for any amount of money.

Who in their right mind would vote for somebody like that? Only these Moon Bats.

The NWO Globalist Elites fear and despise Donald Trump. I mean he has the audacity to propose putting Americans first again. The Globalist Elites can't have that. Their money is going to Hillary Clinton. Trump isn't accepting it. Donald Trump is our only hope for holding the NWO folks off.

Are you saying that you are spewing hate and misinformation about Trump just to cover up for the dumbass decision to support that asshole Crooked Hillary for President?

No. That's not what I said at all. Not even close. I never even mentioned Clinton. You're the one bringing her up. And I don't support her. So that makes you an idiot.

Are you saying that you are spewing hate and misinformation about Trump just to cover up for the dumbass decision to support that asshole Crooked Hillary for President?

No. That's not what I said at all. Not even close. I never even mentioned Clinton. You're the one bringing her up. And I don't support her. So that makes you an idiot.

Several Clinton close friends have been arrested and sent to prison for breaking Campaign financing laws. The laws they broke were for funneling foreign money into their campaigns.

The Clintons are completely owned by foreign interests. And that definitely includes Saudi Arabia. Trump is not accepting their money. That's just fact.

Several Clinton close friends have been arrested and sent to prison for breaking Campaign financing laws. The laws they broke were for funneling foreign money into their campaigns.

The Clintons are completely owned by foreign interests. And that definitely includes Saudi Arabia. Trump is not accepting their money. That's just fact.

Cool story, bro. Maybe go start a thread about it. This is a thread about Trump.

Cool story, bro. Maybe go start a thread about it. This is a thread about Trump.

Do some basic research bro. Several Clinton buddies have gone to prison for funneling foreign money into their campaigns. Fact is, Donald Trump is doing it himself, while the Clintons are completely owned by foreign interests. The NWO Globalist Elite cash is going solely to Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:

You are being dishonest.

You are bitching about Trump so as to deflect from Crooked Hillary's despicable record of dishonesty, corruption and incompetency.

Trump is a successful businessman that has created tens of thousands of jobs and who has actually built things.

During his time in having a successful business he has had labor disputes., a few investments gone bad and a few lawsuits along the way. What successful businessman hasn't?

That is small potatoes compared to Crooked Hillary never doing a damn thing of worth in her pathetic life. It is small potatoes compared to Crooked Hillary's indisputable record of corruption, dishonesty and incompetency.

For you to deflect from Crooked Hillary's record by attacking Trump's record in business just shows how dishonest you Moon Bats are to justify voting for the worst candidate to ever run for President.

You should be ashamed of yourself Moon Bat. Of course you Moon Bats have no shame or moral foundation or intellectual honesty do you? After all you voted for that jackass shithead Obama, didn't you? That just shows how far removed from reality you are.

You are bitching about Trump so as to deflect from Crooked Hillary's despicable record of dishonesty, corruption and incompetency.

This is a thread about Trump. The only one deflecting is the person who keeps bringing up Clinton. By the way, that would be you. You keep bringing up Clinton in a thread about Donald Trump.

You are being dishonest.

Trump is a successful businessman that has created tens of thousands of jobs and who has actually built things.

During his time in having a successful business he has had labor disputes., a few investments gone bad and a few lawsuits along the way. What successful businessman hasn't?

That is small potatoes compared to Crooked Hillary never doing a damn thing of worth in her pathetic life. It is small potatoes compared to Crooked Hillary's indisputable record of corruption, dishonesty and incompetency.

For you to deflect from Crooked Hillary's record by attacking Trump's record in business just shows how dishonest you Moon Bats are to justify voting for the worst candidate to ever run for President.

You should be ashamed of yourself Moon Bat. Of course you Moon Bats have no shame or moral foundation or intellectual honesty do you? After all you voted for that jackass shithead Obama, didn't you? That just shows how far removed from reality you are.
tens of thousands is yuuuuuuuge

Boy, Clinton Bootlickers really are desperate. They're supporting folks who are incredibly corrupt and completely owned by foreign interests. My God, some the Clintons' close friends have gone to prison for funneling foreign money into their campaigns.

But oh well, I guess this is another desperate attempt for Clinton Bootlickers at justifying supporting the most corrupt U.S. Presidential Candidate in history. Pretty sad stuff.

Forum List

Back