Evolution.

Evolution is an accepted fact. No, it doesn't matter if you dance and prance and cackle. No, your opinion of me or of anyone else has no bearing on this. no, it is not "leftist" to call it a fact. Saying so makes you sound like a goddamn idiot.

No it is not, but only someone that does not understand would think so..

There are actually few facts in in the science world. In the science world the truth is fluid!

Just because it is this way today, does not mean it will be this way tomorrow!

Evolution still has not been proven, it is a school of thought about human. Just like you can not prove most things like string theory and other sciences.

But only someone that does not understand would call it "fact"..

It is an "accepted fact", as much as the "accepted fact" that the Moon revolves about the earth, and the earth about the Sun. We know it as well as we know anything. No, it is not a "school of thought", it is the most well-supported scientific theory in the history of mankind. Yes, it has been proven, as much as anything has ever been 'proven'.

And I don't even have to guess at this fact: I know a LOT more about evolutionary theory than you will ever know.

See the far left continues to prove my comments, they wanted to bash the OP and they prove they do not understand evolution!

Why bash anyone when you have proven you do not even understand evolution and it is not a "fact", never has been.

Only those that remain ignorant in the far left religion boast such things!

I do understand evolution, clearly much better than you or the OP.

And the OP starts a stupid thread like this every other day, and repeats all the same incorrect nonsense he was corrected on the last time he started this thread.

And then you -- his mommy? -- come along to paint the absurd picture that he is just "innocently seeking truth"... haha, no. What this represents is a fellow religious nutball (you) trying to provide covering fire for a another religious nutball (OP) , since both of you are irrational deniers who know less than nothing about this topic and don't WANT to know anything about this topic.

No you do not and you just proven once again you do not understand much of anything!

It is all about bashing someone that does not believe as you do..

Typical far left drone, has nothing!

I deny nothing, I have just proven once again that anyone bashing the OP on this subject, knows nothing about it!

And you have proven my comments correct.

No, it's about ridiculing not only his complete lack of knowledge, bad evidence, and horrible arguments, but also pointing out that he is a fraud to claim he is honestly seeking truth. He is not. As is easily explained, and as I already explained. So yes, he is not only ignorant and a liar, he is actually PROUD to be ignorant.

Oh, and before you get all crybaby on me, try to keep in mind that your little buddy (the OP) makes no secret of the fact that he calls these scientists incompetent and liars. try to remember that the next time you feel bad for him for being insulted, as he is clearly the most insulting person in this thread. IMAGINE the nerve of some uneducated slob, trying to even TALK about the life's work of dedicated scientists, much less critique it? And then, to also call them incompetent and liars? He deserves every single insult he gets, the cheeky little f***.

There are actually few facts in in the science world. In the science world the truth is fluid!

Evolution still has not been proven, it is a school of thought about human. Just like you can not prove most things like string theory and other sciences.

It is an "accepted fact", as much as the "accepted fact" that the Moon revolves about the earth, and the earth about the Sun. We know it as well as we know anything. No, it is not a "school of thought", it is the most well-supported scientific theory in the history of mankind. Yes, it has been proven, as much as anything has ever been 'proven'.

And I don't even have to guess at this fact: I know a LOT more about evolutionary theory than you will ever know.

See the far left continues to prove my comments, they wanted to bash the OP and they prove they do not understand evolution!

Why bash anyone when you have proven you do not even understand evolution and it is not a "fact", never has been.

And the OP starts a stupid thread like this every other day, and repeats all the same incorrect nonsense he was corrected on the last time he started this thread.

And then you -- his mommy? -- come along to paint the absurd picture that he is just "innocently seeking truth"... haha, no. What this represents is a fellow religious nutball (you) trying to provide covering fire for a another religious nutball (OP) , since both of you are irrational deniers who know less than nothing about this topic and don't WANT to know anything about this topic.

No you do not and you just proven once again you do not understand much of anything!

I deny nothing, I have just proven once again that anyone bashing the OP on this subject, knows nothing about it!

No, it's about ridiculing not only his complete lack of knowledge, bad evidence, and horrible arguments, but also pointing out that he is a fraud to claim he is honestly seeking truth. He is not. As is easily explained, and as I already explained. So yes, he is not only ignorant and a liar, he is actually PROUD to be ignorant.

Oh, and before you get all crybaby on me, try to keep in mind that your little buddy (the OP) makes no secret of the fact that he calls these scientists incompetent and liars. try to remember that the next time you feel bad for him for being insulted, as he is clearly the most insulting person in this thread. IMAGINE the nerve of some uneducated slob, trying to even TALK about the life's work of dedicated scientists, much less critique it? And then, to also call them incompetent and liars? He deserves every single insult he gets, the cheeky little f***.

See the far left proves my comments!

They want to bash, but they themselves have zero knowledge of the subject that they bash others for..

They keep proving my point!

But drone on..

They want to bash, but they themselves have zero knowledge of the subject that they bash others for..

But drone on..

Nobody really thinks anyone is proving any of your points. You are masturbating in public right now.

But drone on..

Nobody really thinks anyone is proving any of your points. You are masturbating in public right now.

See they continue to prove my point!

They know nothing other than bashing!

bash away, it is in your nature, bash anyone that dares to challenge the far left religion!

But drone on..

bash away, it is in your nature, bash anyone that dares to challenge the far left religion!

"Challenge"

haha.... what?? See, this is why you two are a joke. No, you are not "challenging" the most well-supported scientific theory in the history of mankind by dancing and prancing on a message board. You present no challenge whatsoever to anything, save for the patience of others. And the fact that you think you are challenging anything shows how little either of you understand not only about evolution, but about science in general.

But drone on..

"Challenge"

haha.... what?? See, this is why you two are a joke. No, you are not "challenging" the most well-supported scientific theory in the history of mankind by dancing and prancing on a message board. You present no challenge whatsoever to anything, save for the patience of others. And the fact that you think you are challenging anything shows how little either of you understand not only about evolution, but about science in general.

You have nothing, so just bash!

I have put forth a premise that the posters bashing the OP would not know anything about evolution and they keep proving that they do not!

They only want to bash!

Perfect example of the far left mentality!

But drone on..

"Challenge"

I have put forth a premise that the posters bashing the OP would not know anything about evolution and they keep proving that they do not!

They only want to bash!

Of course, I knew more about evolution than the two of you put together by the end of 8th grade science class.

I also know that, when a squawking crybaby has to declare victory repeatedly, he hasn't actually won anything.

But drone on..

"Challenge"

They only want to bash!

Of course, I knew more about evolution than the two of you put together by the end of 8th grade science class.

I also know that, when a squawking crybaby has to declare victory repeatedly, he hasn't actually won anything.

They did it again..

Seriously you can not make this stuff up!

They really have no clue, they can only bash!

"Challenge"

They only want to bash!

They did it again..

Seriously you can not make this stuff up!

They really have no clue, they can only bash!

Help us understand your unlogic. Because I ridiculed you...therefore I know nothing about evolution? Is that your big point?

Evolution is an accepted fact. No, it doesn't matter if you dance and prance and cackle. No, your opinion of me or of anyone else has no bearing on this. no, it is not "leftist" to call it a fact. Saying so makes you sound like a goddamn idiot.

So it is the "bashing" of the OP that gives you proof? Hmmm. An odd source indeed.

Just by way of an FYI, I have a degree in secondary education. I was to be a science teacher. So I know enough about evolution and understand it quite clearly as well.

But drone on..

"Challenge"

They only want to bash!

Whether we "bash" the OP does not determine our level of knowledge of the theory of evolution. Your claims to the contrary are nonsense.

As for the "far left" nonsense, you might pay more attention to my posts. To call someone who favors tax reform, is a supporter of the 2nd Amendment indeed the entire US Constitution, presses for less gov't interference in private lives, and other similar views, a "far leftist" shows your own imagination to be more powerful than your intellect.

Yes I understand you are upset that you got a taste of your own medicine and can not handle what you dish out.

No, just repeating what people say isn't dishing it out. Y ou have to be able to form coherent thoughts, Vorlon-boy.

See how the far left reacts, they are nothing but far left drone trolls as one has already admitted!

And as always irony impaired!

Evolution is a fact. The Darwinist theory of evolution arranges the facts in a logical order, as theories should always do. It is scientific. So it deals with physical facts. Such a thing has never contradicted religion and doesn't now either. I am a Christian. Christianity is not in contradiction with evolution either.
There is absolutely NO actual evidence that a single mammal has EVER evolved into 2 distinctly different mammals.

Well there is no actual evidence that you evolution deniers will accept.

There is a distinct difference.
There is NO actual evidence if there were there would be no argument. Go ahead provide the evidence revolutionize the theory of Evolution.

There is NO actual evidence if there were there would be no argument. Go ahead provide the evidence revolutionize the theory of Evolution.
There is overwhelming evidence, you just have to open your mind. Is there any other explanation for goosebumps?

Evolution is a fact. The Darwinist theory of evolution arranges the facts in a logical order, as theories should always do. It is scientific. So it deals with physical facts. Such a thing has never contradicted religion and doesn't now either. I am a Christian. Christianity is not in contradiction with evolution either.
There is absolutely NO actual evidence that a single mammal has EVER evolved into 2 distinctly different mammals.

"There is NO actual evidence if there were there would be no argument. "

There is no argument. No, a bunch of ignorant deniers squawking on the internet is not an actual argument or challenge to the theory.

"There is NO actual evidence if there were there would be no argument. "

There is no argument. No, a bunch of ignorant deniers squawking on the internet is not an actual argument or challenge to the theory.

Exactly.

The evidence is there- but the die hard Evolution deniers will always deny it doesn't meet there ever evolving(pun intended) standards of what they will accept as evidence.

We certainly don't know everything about evolution yet- but there is no theory that better fits the evidence we have, for how the myriad of species around the globe came into being.

The evidence for evolution is carried in every cell of the bodies of the deniers. Sad that they are so determinedly ignorant. But it is their right to be as stupid as they please.

The evidence for evolution is carried in every cell of the bodies of the deniers. Sad that they are so determinedly ignorant. But it is their right to be as stupid as they please.
Every individual is derived from the template that God created for the species.

Haven't you been arguing that the evidence for evolution is incomplete or that there is not enough of it?

Forum List

Back