Evolution.

Evolution is a fact. The Darwinist theory of evolution arranges the facts in a logical order, as theories should always do. It is scientific. So it deals with physical facts. Such a thing has never contradicted religion and doesn't now either. I am a Christian. Christianity is not in contradiction with evolution either.
There is absolutely NO actual evidence that a single mammal has EVER evolved into 2 distinctly different mammals.
The archeological and geological findings are a fact. The arrangement of these facts in the Darwinian evolutionary order is logical. Plus here is the newest on human evolution. The RH positive/negative blood divide is driving the humans to split into two incompatible species.
There is absolutely no actual evidence that a single mammal has ever evolved into 2 distinctly different species.
Oldest Sequenced Genome Sheds Light on Horse Evolution
Horses are STILL horses they did not evolve into 2 distinctly different mammals dumb ass.
Horses were not always horses. That's what the link shows you.

There is NO actual evidence that a single mammal ever evolved into 2 distinctly different mammals. NONE nada zip.

Yes there is. There are literally mountains of evidence of this. In fact, it's not something that can be stopped.
And yet you can not link to a single proven fact, go figure.

Of course I can. This is the most robust scientific theory in the history of mankind. SURELY you don't think that an uneducated slob like yourself is actually challenging it by showing your ass here....right?

There is NO actual evidence if there were there would be no argument. Go ahead provide the evidence revolutionize the theory of Evolution.
There is overwhelming evidence, you just have to open your mind. Is there any other explanation for goosebumps?
And yet you can not link to a single fact that proves one mammal evolved into two distinctly different mammals. Evolution only occurs within a species. That is ALL that has been shown to exists.
I linked to one but evidently you have a hard time reading. No worries.
Nope all 3 of the listed mammals can actually breed with each other they are all HORSES.
What did breeding have to do with your prerequisite? You never mentioned it until I proved you wrong.
It proves they are not distinctly different species, they are in fact the same one with genetic differences. Remind me the last time a Monkey had a human?

There is overwhelming evidence, you just have to open your mind. Is there any other explanation for goosebumps?
And yet you can not link to a single fact that proves one mammal evolved into two distinctly different mammals. Evolution only occurs within a species. That is ALL that has been shown to exists.
Nope all 3 of the listed mammals can actually breed with each other they are all HORSES.
What did breeding have to do with your prerequisite? You never mentioned it until I proved you wrong.
It proves they are not distinctly different species, they are in fact the same one with genetic differences. Remind me the last time a Monkey had a human?
Yeah I missed that in your ask. However I did supply another link that proves you completely wrong.

The ability to successfully interbreed is one of the factors when determing what is or is not the same species.

Donkeys and horses are not the same species. Just like horses and zebras are not the same species. While both pairings can produce offspring, the offspring is always sterile. That is not a successful interbreeding, since it is a dead end.

The evidence for evolution is carried in every cell of the bodies of the deniers. Sad that they are so determinedly ignorant. But it is their right to be as stupid as they please.
Every individual is derived from the template that God created for the species.
I wonder why its so hard for people to accept that god or whatever higher power started the process and evolution is in charge of continuing it? Life definitely has a base pattern that has all the signs of a engineer.

It is difficult to accept because I see no evidence and no need for God to let go of the handles.

The evidence for evolution is carried in every cell of the bodies of the deniers. Sad that they are so determinedly ignorant. But it is their right to be as stupid as they please.
I wonder why its so hard for people to accept that god or whatever higher power started the process and evolution is in charge of continuing it? Life definitely has a base pattern that has all the signs of a engineer.

It is difficult to accept because I see no evidence and no need for God to let go of the handles.

....and the theory of evolution explains the diversity of species without any need to propose a god at all. That is far more compelling.

Isn't it a coincidence that NOT a single mammal species in the last 8000 years of mans recordings has EVER evolved into 2 distinctly different species. But of course it all happened BEFORE man noticed.

Put aside the religion connotations and just imagine a person that builds things. So this person creates life accidentally or on purpose and from that template creates different types of life and then gets bored and walks away. Those life forms evolve due to environmental pressure. Right now this person is off doing something more important. eventually this person will come back and be surprised regarding the results of experimentation

Isn't it a coincidence that NOT a single mammal species in the last 8000 years of mans recordings has EVER evolved into 2 distinctly different species. But of course it all happened BEFORE man noticed.
Thats probably because it takes a lot longer than 8K years for evolution to do its work in most cases. Besides 8k years ago no one was documenting to see if mammals were changing.

Thats probably because it takes a lot longer than 8K years for evolution to do its work in most cases. Besides 8k years ago no one was documenting to see if mammals were changing.
Wrong the records we have go back more then 8 thousand years yet not a single verifiable instance of a mammal evolving into 2 distinctly different species.

A few things wrong with what you are saying. First, mankind didnt know about speciation until about 150 years ago. Second, speciation takes a long time.

Now, I want you to listen to me closely:

I want you to pause for a moment and ask yourself a question: "I, who knows less than nothing about evolution, have questions about it. Is it very likely or not that, for the past 150 years, the people who have dedicated their lives to this foeld of science thought of these questions before I did?"

While the answer is obvious, its implications are clearly not obvious to you. The main implication is that the answers to your questions are easily found on the internet. But, here you are, presenting these questions (which have all already been answered), as if you are honestly seeking the answers to them. You are not. You are a fraud. If you wanted answers to these questions, you would be looking for them elsewhere.

Some mammals stopped evolving tens of millions of years ago.
This is Tyrone Washington from Chicago's lower east side, he collects aluminum cans for a living.

malapa-fossil-reconstruction-615.jpg

Wrong the records we have go back more then 8 thousand years yet not a single verifiable instance of a mammal evolving into 2 distinctly different species.
Show me some documentation people have of evolving mammal species from 3200 BC

This is Tyrone Washington from Chicago's lower east side, he collects aluminum cans for a living.

Go back to the children's table and let the grownups talk.

I've already educated everyone at the children's table, now it's your turn to be educated.

I've already educated everyone at the children's table, now it's your turn to be educated.

You do provide an educational model of the dangers of dropping out of school in the 3rd grade.

I have already seen enough of your posts to know you admire those who wear sheets and burn crosses. That is all the education I need from you. On this particular topic, feel free to try your best. But I seriously doubt you know enough to be anything but a joke.

Show me some documentation people have of evolving mammal species from 3200 BC
Remeber when you couldn't prove that white people invented the knockout game so you deflected by telling me to look it up myself?

Well, look it up yourself. That one just came back to bite you on the ass!

Last edited:

He is just acting out for attention. Like most children ignoring him hurts him.

You do provide an educational model of the dangers of dropping out of school in the 3rd grade.

Yes, The last thing I want is my students ending up sitting on a stoop drinking a 40oz Colt 45 with their pants below their butt cheeks.

I have already seen enough of your posts to know you admire those who wear sheets and burn crosses. That is all the education I need from you. On this particular topic, feel free to try your best. But I seriously doubt you know enough to be anything but a joke.
Who wears sheets and burns crosses?

Forum List

Back