Evolution.

Have you seen me posting on those "thousands of far left religious threads"?

And my point was, and still is, the threads harp on the same things. And all are recent posts.

I also replied to your claim that "lefties don't understand or practice evolution". Now I have no idea how one would "practice" evolution. But that was not what I posted about. I pointed out two very common questions that show a lack of knowledge about the theory of evolution. And while you spouted stuff about me being closed-minded, you did not refute my comment.

This is a very pertinent quote from you

The theory of evolution does not say we evolved from apes. It says we both evolved from a common ancestor. And the theory of evolution does not address the origins of life at all.

The problem with all of these threads are that they start off with a falsehood- and then challenge us to disprove it.

I am just waiting for them to start of thread on the Theory of Gravity stating that the Theory of Gravity says that the earth is flat.

troll

I just distilled your reply to who you are.

No you have done nothing of the sort far left drone troll!

But you have proven that you do not understand evolution!

Thus proving my original comments!

All I have done is ask you how I have proven it and for examples. You have steadfastly refused to do so. You simply keep repeating the same phrase that you are right. In other words, you have made claims without any proof.

I have shown you that you do it with each and every post!

Not hard to understand that at all.

Shows that this human intellect is not superior to an ameba!

I did not say we were superior. I talked about our superior intellect. I can study the thoughts of people who have been dead for hundreds of years, so the information learned can be shared over great distance and spans of time. No other animal has shown that ability. The ability to stand on the shoulders of giants to reach new heights has not been shown by any other species.

Our use of tools is far superior to those of any other animal. Yes, there are animals that use tools. But almost none use tools to make better tools. None use tools to make tools to make other tools that help us make great tools.

Our intellect has created medicine. Which has allowed us to save millions of lives. Many of those lives made huge contributions to our society and species as a whole.

No other animal has developed the technology to exploit areas we cannot live naturally. We have studied the depths of the oceans, they outer atmospheres, the most hostile environs known.

Now, can you show evidence of any animal having a greater intellectual ability than we do?

And that makes man superior in intellect?

Other animals have developed a natural equilibrium with the planet, humans arte the only ones that have not.

Since you claim to believe in evolution, our cousins show lost of intellect. We just do not understand them as we can not communicate with them.

If Human intellect is so superior, why can we not understand the other life on this planet?

Just because Humans have done all this stuff, does not mean they humans have a superior intellect!

That is a conceit of someone that does not understand evolution.

See with each and every post, you show you have no clue about evolution!

Every line of my post is accurate and shows the results of our intellect. Natural equilibrium is not the result of intellect.

No it shows that humans think it is a result of human intellect!

Once again proving that you do not understand evolution!

So you are denying that the things I posted are the result of intellect? If not intellect, to what would you attribute them? Luck? Instinct?

Not denying anything, just saying that human believe it to be that way, does not make it so..

The only one denying anything here is you, in the fact that you do not know anything about evolution. Your sole purpose was to ridicule and now you get what you deserve for that!

To paraphrase your own words, just saying that I do not understand evolution, does not make it so..

This is a very pertinent quote from you

The theory of evolution does not say we evolved from apes. It says we both evolved from a common ancestor. And the theory of evolution does not address the origins of life at all.

The problem with all of these threads are that they start off with a falsehood- and then challenge us to disprove it.

I am just waiting for them to start of thread on the Theory of Gravity stating that the Theory of Gravity says that the earth is flat.

troll

All I have done is ask you how I have proven it and for examples. You have steadfastly refused to do so. You simply keep repeating the same phrase that you are right. In other words, you have made claims without any proof.

No, you have actually shown nothing of the kind. You have repeated the same claim over and over. That proves nothing at all.

And that makes man superior in intellect?

Other animals have developed a natural equilibrium with the planet, humans arte the only ones that have not.

Since you claim to believe in evolution, our cousins show lost of intellect. We just do not understand them as we can not communicate with them.

If Human intellect is so superior, why can we not understand the other life on this planet?

Just because Humans have done all this stuff, does not mean they humans have a superior intellect!

That is a conceit of someone that does not understand evolution.

See with each and every post, you show you have no clue about evolution!

Every line of my post is accurate and shows the results of our intellect. Natural equilibrium is not the result of intellect.

So you are denying that the things I posted are the result of intellect? If not intellect, to what would you attribute them? Luck? Instinct?

Not denying anything, just saying that human believe it to be that way, does not make it so..

The only one denying anything here is you, in the fact that you do not know anything about evolution. Your sole purpose was to ridicule and now you get what you deserve for that!

To paraphrase your own words, just saying that I do not understand evolution, does not make it so..

I am not saying it, you are proving it with each one of your posts!

You are the one saying it with your words, while professing to claim you understand it.

So far you have failed to show you understand evolution!

No, you have actually shown nothing of the kind. You have repeated the same claim over and over. That proves nothing at all.

Yes I have, do I have to quote everyone one of your posts to show you?

That would be very silly!\

Your record of not knowing this subject exists in your posts and the fact your only reason was to bash the OP!

You are the one saying it with your words, while professing to claim you understand it.

Once again, point out one single post where I said something that proves I do not understand evolution. If all of them have, that should be a relatively simple task.

Your record of not knowing this subject exists in your posts and the fact your only reason was to bash the OP!

Not every one. Post a single example and tell us why you think it shows I do not understand evolution.

And the fact that I came here to ridicule the OP has absolutely nothing to do with evolution.

Once again, point out one single post where I said something that proves I do not understand evolution. If all of them have, that should be a relatively simple task.

I have done that over and over, I you can not understand that, that is your problem not mine!

It has been done over and over again!

Not my problem you can not see it.

Not every one. Post a single example and tell us why you think it shows I do not understand evolution.

I already did that!

Long ago, but you refused to see it then and you do not see it now!

And the fact that I came here to ridicule the OP has absolutely nothing to do with evolution.

Exactly, it has to do with your ego and nothing else.

I have done that over and over, I you can not understand that, that is your problem not mine!

No, that is simply a lie.

You have done no such thing. You have claimed it, and said every post I have made proves it. But you have not offered one single piece of actual proof.

I already did that!

Again, that is a lie. You have claimed I do not understand and said every post shows that. But you have not pointed to a single post I have made that is anything resembling proof.

You have done no such thing. You have claimed it, and said every post I have made proves it. But you have not offered one single piece of actual proof.

Yes I know the truth hurts, but someone professing that humans have such a superior intellect should be able to deal with it!

It has to with my participation in these forums and my being tired of repeated posts of basically the same nonsense.

I already did that!

Again, that is a lie. You have claimed I do not understand and said every post shows that. But you have not pointed to a single post I have made that is anything resembling proof.

Yes I know you have to do this to protect your ego as you get a taste of your own medicine!

And it has been proven many times and with each one of your posts, that you do not understand evolution!

Yes I know the truth hurts, but someone professing that humans have such a superior intellect should be able to deal with it!

I am not hurt at all. I am amused and entertained.

It has to with my participation in these forums and my being tired of repeated posts of basically the same nonsense.

I call be BS to that one!

It is all about your ego and nothing else. More proof that you do not understand evolution.

Seriously you can not make this stuff up!

I am not hurt at all. I am amused and entertained.

No you are, you are sore that is why you have to do this to save your ego as you got called out for not knowing what you claimed to know.

Now it is all about your ego and nothing else!

I already did that!

Yes I know you have to do this to protect your ego as you get a taste of your own medicine!

And it has been proven many times and with each one of your posts, that you do not understand evolution!

On the contrary, your refusal to offer up a single post with an explanation as to why you think it shows my lack of understanding is evidence that you are trolling. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back