the evolution of biological shape

scruffy

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2022
So, I've been promoting the idea that evolution is biophysics. Here, is a perfect example.

This paper demonstrates "evolution by criticality", which is the same as criticality in the brain, in physics, or anywhere else.

1711393646784.png

Ecological adaptation & symbiosis works in "mysterious ways"! However, unlike religious dogma, science enjoys relevant detail, testing, and/or constructive criticism.

So, I've been promoting the idea that evolution is biophysics. Here, is a perfect example.

This paper demonstrates "evolution by criticality", which is the same as criticality in the brain, in physics, or anywhere else.

View attachment 922242
But once, say , a chemical or organ is part of a Body , it is the body that dominates.
Like Na after it becomes part of NaCl.

But once, say , a chemical or organ is part of a Body , it is the body that dominates.
Like Na after it becomes part of NaCl.
These are "phases" of matter. There are multiple equilibrium states.

View attachment 922242
when they manage to make it turn into a human being you let me know,,

when they manage to make it turn into a human being you let me know,,
It's only a matter of time.

Humanity and beyond.

Humans have the ability to accelerate biological evolution by thousands of times.

We are the best catalyst there is.

It's only a matter of time.

Humanity and beyond.

Humans have the ability to accelerate biological evolution by thousands of times.

We are the best catalyst there is.
and yet its never been seen or done in the history of mankind,,

but hey you are free to believe in magic all you want,,

just dont lie to children with your cults rhetoric,,

just like the theory of evolution,,

no one has ever seen it happen so its just more wind,,
Sure they have.

Bacteriologists see it 2-3000 times a day.

Yesterday we created 30 new mouse species.

There are multiple completely synthetic species created from scratch in the laboratory, they don't exist anywhere in nature.

You have 20 years to catch up on

Sure they have.

Bacteriologists see it 2-3000 times a day.

Yesterday we created 30 new mouse species.

There are multiple completely synthetic species created from scratch in the laboratory, they don't exist anywhere in nature.

You have 20 years to catch up on
sure you did,,

a different species isnt creating or changing it into a completely different animal or vegetable,,

when you turn a mouse or anything else into a human being you let us know,,

sure you did,,

a different species isnt creating or changing it into a completely different animal or vegetable,,

when you turn a mouse or anything else into a human being you let us know,,
Meh... there's no need to be particular. We have the basics. The data is flowing, as they say.

A different species is by definition, a different species.

We'll probably have self-aware robots right around the same time we have engineered humans.

You don't seem to understand - God gave man dominion over the creatures ON EARTH, He didn't say anything about other galaxies.

Would you go up against a Sauron without enhancements? Necessity is the mother of invention.

Meh... there's no need to be particular. We have the basics. The data is flowing, as they say.

A different species is by definition, a different species.

We'll probably have self-aware robots right around the same time we have engineered humans.

You don't seem to understand - God gave man dominion over the creatures ON EARTH, He didn't say anything about other galaxies.

Would you go up against a Sauron without enhancements? Necessity is the mother of invention.
NO NEED TO BE PARTICULAR???

we are only talking about the beginning of life and everything that has to do with it,,

a different species of a mouse is still a mouse,, thats not changing a t-rex into a chicken which is what evolution claims happened,,

like I said when you can do that let me know,,

NO NEED TO BE PARTICULAR???

we are only talking about the beginning of life and everything that has to do with it,,

No we're not. We're talking about what happened afterwards.

a different species of a mouse is still a mouse,,

No, a mouse is mus musculus. Something else is something else.

thats not changing a t-rex into a chicken which is what evolution claims happened,,

like I said when you can do that let me know,,

Why change when you can build from scratch?

They make new life forms from DNA cassettes.

I keep telling you, evolution is biophysics. Molecular gradients. Quantum tunneling.

All these things are real. You'd have to willfully deny their existence.

And now that AI is in the game, it's only a matter of time till we can map and predict collective behavior..

You should check out my thread on centrioles. Those things self assemble, because of a tiny little chiral asymmetry. Ultimately it is less important than we make a human being, and more important that we understand the biophysics of self assembly.

Forum List

Back