Zone1 My open letter to the American Civil Liberties Union.

But you are essentially asking for them to vote on whether someone loses a right to free speech because we don’t like the message…that is dangerous imo.
I do think we need to adopt laws like they do in Europe, England specifically, as it pertains to hate speech.

She's done as much as any other vice president. She does more than giggle but thats the loop right wing propaganda will play for you.
I will never forgive Kamala Harris for condemning Joe Biden in a Democratic primary for opposing forced school bussing in 1973. I wanted Biden to say, "Yes I opposed busing in 1973. I am still opposed to bussing." But Biden wilted. Busing was an unpopular policy.

I do think we need to adopt laws like they do in Europe, England specifically, as it pertains to hate speech.
Hate speech against Negroes is stating unflattering facts about the Negro race. There are already too many taboos against criticizing that race.

I will never forgive Kamala Harris for condemning Joe Biden in a Democratic primary for opposing forced school bussing in 1973. I wanted Biden to say, "Yes I opposed busing in 1973. I am still opposed to bussing." But Biden wilted. Busing was an unpopular policy.
I was in high school back then, and although our school already had blacks, they were middle-class blacks from our neighborhood. Once the forced bussing started, it brought in poor blacks with inferior academics, and while it MAY have helped the poor blacks, it hurt the rest of us.

I was in high school back then, and although our school already had blacks, they were middle-class blacks from our neighborhood. Once the forced bussing started, it brought in poor blacks with inferior academics, and while it MAY have helped the poor blacks, it hurt the rest of us.
I have never talked to a white person or an Oriental who attended a black majority public high school who did not leave the experience with an implacable hatred for blacks.

They have been denounced. They have never been disproved. Anyone with extensive experience with the three major races knows that whet they say is true.

Nowhere is there evidence of intrinsic equality between the races.

Wait a minute ... we were discussing if you're able to use this material in a classroom ... you never answer my questions ... remember I'm the student in your face in my essays and homework ... do my Civil Liberties count when I vehemently oppose these readings? ...

For example:

"We've sequenced human DNA ... we've found the genes that control skin-color ... we've proven biological race doesn't exist among humans ... it's an orthographic variation based on latitude ... Congolese at the equator are black-skinned, Laplanders above the Arctic Circle are white-skinned ... demonstrated to be due to sunshine and vitamin D production ..."

That is an extremely dangerous path to take, imo.

Who determines what is hate speech and how?

Surpressing it it does two things:
Drives it underground, where it can't be countered out in the open
Legitimizes claims of persecution and victimization.

I could never go with what Europe has.

Wait a minute ... we were discussing if you're able to use this material in a classroom ... you never answer my questions ... remember I'm the student in your face in my essays and homework ... do my Civil Liberties count when I vehemently oppose these readings? ...

For example:

"We've sequenced human DNA ... we've found the genes that control skin-color ... we've proven biological race doesn't exist among humans ... it's an orthographic variation based on latitude ... Congolese at the equator are black-skinned, Laplanders above the Arctic Circle are white-skinned ... demonstrated to be due to sunshine and vitamin D production ..."
As is often the case, Charles Murray, has refuted the delusion that "Race is only a social construct."

In his essay "The Inequality Taboo," Murray mentioned an experiment in which 3,636 subjects were asked to identify themselves by race. Then they were asked to submit a tissue sample for DNA analysis. Those analyzing the DNA samples did not know which races the subjects claimed for themselves. Nevertheless, they agreed them 99.9 percent of them time.

The experiment has been made several time with the same results.

Light skin does not cause higher intelligence. It correlates with it because cold climates select genetically for light skin and intelligence.

You do not understand the concept of intellectual freedom. In mu class room you would be able to disagree with Professor Rusnton's essay "Race, Evolution, and Behavior" all you want.

Race, Evolution, and Behavior:

You would also be required to read it, and to respond intelligently to it in a civil manner.

Hate speech laws should require those who say, "Jews must die" to be punished.

They should not punish those who point out that the average black IQ is 85 and the average white IQ is 100.

You do not understand the concept of intellectual freedom. In mu class room you would be able to disagree with Professor Rusnton's essay "Race, Evolution, and Behavior" all you want.

Race, Evolution, and Behavior:

You would also be required to read it, and to respond intelligently to it in a civil manner.

Then what's the issue with the school board ... your complaint is you cannot assign this material ... if you grade the essays fairly, what's the problem? ...

Are you teaching us to think independently by expanding our literary horizons ... or are you pressing down on just one line of reasoning ... I'm familiar with the "morphological" argument ... the genetics doesn't support the conclusions ... I've responded in an intelligent manner, I've been civil in all my writings, and I keep my mouth shut in class ... only YOU, the teacher, regulate classroom discussion, right? ...

One phone call home and I'm getting a whippin' ...

That is an extremely dangerous path to take, imo.

Who determines what is hate speech and how?

Surpressing it it does two things:
Drives it underground, where it can't be countered out in the open
Legitimizes claims of persecution and victimization.

I could never go with what Europe has.
If American politicians can figure that teaching a legal theory can be banned in schools, they can figure out what hate speech is. I'm all for free speech, but a lot of people have not really been able to practice free speech or free expression and the group doingthe most whining about not getting free speech has had the most free speech.

Such as? That PIG is worthless.
She has done as much as any oter VP has done. Pence didn't do anything, so why all of a sudden are you concerned? I know the answer, so your use of plausible deniability doesn't need to happen.

She's done as much as any other vice president. She does more than giggle but thats the loop right wing propaganda will play for you.
Yeah, what has she done? Giggles and word salad don’t count as “doing things,”

If American politicians can figure that teaching a legal theory can be banned in schools, they can figure out what hate speech is. I'm all for free speech, but a lot of people have not really been able to practice free speech or free expression and the group doingthe most whining about not getting free speech has had the most free speech.
Do you really want politicians determining what speech is allowable…what messages? We are much safer being free to speak and free to counter: sunshine.

Guys, this thread is getting hijacked. The topic is free speech, NOT race, please don’t derail it,

Do you really want politicians determining what speech is allowable…what messages? We are much safer being free to speak and free to counter: sunshine.
They do that already. But what I would really like to see is that violence that comes from the misuse of free speech gets punished and those who created the violence by use of inflammatory rhetoric get punished as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back