Evolution.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
This makes about as much sense as evolution. This is how they think.

tails.jpg

Except that it's true, all phones were originally wired. Now neither of my kids has ever had a wired phone in their homes. Cell phones really did evolve from land lines.

• Banned
Except that it's true, all phones were originally wired. Now neither of my kids has ever had a wired phone in their homes. Cell phones really did evolve from land lines.
They didn't evolve. They were designed. By intelligence. Now, a cell is thousands of times more complicated than a cellphone, yet some people believe that it evolved all by itself. They also believe that random mutations resulted in all life evolving from a common ancestor. Sheer lunacy.

They didn't evolve. They were designed. By intelligence. Now, a cell is thousands of times more complicated than a cellphone, yet some people believe that it evolved all by itself. They also believe that random mutations resulted in all life evolving from a common ancestor. Sheer lunacy.
True, cell phones are designed, but why have they essentially replaced land lines? They are better adapted to our lives. Evolution.

As you've been told many times I'm sure, it was not random mutations that resulted in all life evolving, it was an external force, natural selection. Like we select which phones we'll use, natural selection picks winners and losers.

Random mutations and adaptations to environmental pressures all played a part in evolution. For example most animals in Australia evolved differently due to these factors and became marsupials.

View attachment 159100
6064617_orig.jpg
Completely off topic, my apologies, but I only see an '
True, cell phones are designed, but why have they essentially replaced land lines? They are better adapted to our lives. Evolution.

As you've been told many times I'm sure, it was not random mutations that resulted in all life evolving, it was an external force, natural selection. Like we select which phones we'll use, natural selection picks winners and losers.
Mutations are random. They do not create new information, as evolutionists claim. They destroy information and cannot be the driving force of evolution. Tell you what. Why don't you make random changes to your computers OS and see if it runs better. LOL!

View attachment 159100
6064617_orig.jpg
Completely off topic, my apologies, but I only see an '

Mutations are random. They do not create new information, as evolutionists claim. They destroy information and cannot be the driving force of evolution. Tell you what. Why don't you make random changes to your computers OS and see if it runs better. LOL!
Of course mutations create new information. Thats scientifically proven. How do you think diseases evolve and develop a resistance to medication?

The far left claims they believe in Evolution, but clearly show they do not understand or practice it!

If you want to see who doesn't understand the actual theory of evolution, go back and read some of RWNJ's other threads. Count the number of times that someone asks "If man evolved from apes, why are there still apes?" or "Where did the first cell come from?".

Actually, destroying information can lead to evolutionary breakthroughs. Some bacterium have a structure called a flagellum, a fixed structure that extends outside of the cell. A long-ago mutation deleted some of the proteins that supported the flagellum and suddenly the flagellum could rotate. This novel structure allowed the cell mobility, something it previously lacked.

Actually, destroying information can lead to evolutionary breakthroughs. Some bacterium have a structure called a flagellum, a fixed structure that extends outside of the cell. A long-ago mutation deleted some of the proteins that supported the flagellum and suddenly the flagellum could rotate. This novel structure allowed the cell mobility, something it previously lacked.
So, where is the evidence that this ever happened? Oh. That's right. There isn't any. Next.

So, where is the evidence that this ever happened? Oh. That's right. There isn't any. Next.
There is plenty of evidence what you want is proof. Is that your standard for creationism?

The far left claims they believe in Evolution, but clearly show they do not understand or practice it!

If you want to see who doesn't understand the actual theory of evolution, go back and read some of RWNJ's other threads. Count the number of times that someone asks "If man evolved from apes, why are there still apes?" or "Where did the first cell come from?".

And they are free to ask those questions, are you saying that they are not?

Whether you believe that this poster does not understand, is irrelevant! The burden is on people like you who claim to understand it and then prove you do not.

But you can not claim to believe in evolution, then prove you do not understand it and do not practice it.

Far leftism proves they do not believe in evolution, yet claim that should be the science of the land.

There are those that believe in evolution and believe it is God's will, do you question them as well?

But open your mind:

The number of biologists calling for change in how evolution is conceptualized is growing rapidly. Strong support comes from allied disciplines, particularly developmental biology, but also genomics, epigenetics, ecology and social science1, 2. We contend that evolutionary biology needs revision if it is to benefit fully from these other disciplines. The data supporting our position gets stronger every day.

Does evolutionary theory need a rethink?

Forum List

Back